Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2002 3:18:16 PM EDT
Trying to recreate the Master pot of beans that I made 5 years ago. It was the best to date. I am trying to outdo myself today. So far I have on 16qt stock pot 3/4 full.  

Pinto Beans
Smoked HamHocks
Smoked Ham
Salt
Pepper
Onion Powder

Liberal Seasoning to Taste: Since I am a Coffee drinker and smoker , I tend to use more seasonings than most.

I cut the fat and ham off the bone and through everything in.

Bowl (Large)
spoon (large)
Napkins
And my favorite Hanbenaro Hotsauce.

EAT until past full.
Smiling and Sweating. YUUUM!!

Benjamin
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 3:22:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Made 5 years ago! The lil missus just letting ya back into the house huh...
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 3:29:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey Deadeye , just read your post on the your ammo in the stash/Me262 thread.  You better be nice to me.  

No, Why the hell do you think I am cooking for myself?? Because I am temporarily Disowned by my women.  So in the spirit of true Maleness/Aloneness I am falling back on my Caveman/Lone Wolf survival skills.  

Currently wearing my Holy Jeans/ My Cheasepeak Oil cap/ holy shirt.  Three days of beard and chain smoking and drinking tons of coffee.

Now then since I think that I will live another 60 years, we will see what kind of mischief I can cause between now and then.

She is being nice to me, but that is just the SEE I REALLY DON'T GIVE A SHIT Routine. So I just play along..... Hmmm, Maybe she really doesn't give a shit???  hahahahhahaha

Link Posted: 3/23/2002 3:52:24 PM EDT
[#3]
LoL, Your cookin  and taste is just fine with me. I too cook for numero uno. I just thought you had returned after being exiled under the front porch after your batch of 5 years ago. Carry on my windy friend! [:D] yum!
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 4:13:07 PM EDT
[#4]
You used napkins?  Pussy!
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 5:40:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I was trained to use napkins.

Oh yeah this is good, I am sweating and awesome.  

*Wipes sweat form brow*

Ben

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top