Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2002 9:28:49 AM EDT
My apoligies ladies and gentlemen.  I've been playing around on this site for the past couple of weeks and didn't realize the protocol.  Let me introduce myself.  My name is Ray and I live in the great state of Alaska.  I moved here in 1975 when the Air Force sent me here for a 3 year tour.  Couldn't stand the thought of leaving so I got out and stayed.  I was in for 8 years.  I've been working for a small telephone co-op for the past 23 years.  I've only been shooting AR's for about a year and have a lot to learn about them, so please be patient with my silly questions.  I hunt and fish alot here and am convinced this has got to be the most beautiful place on earth.  Just celebrated my first anniversary with a lady I have been in love with for many years.  Met her in '71 and lost track of her til 2 years ago, she found my email addy on the internet.  Between the two of us we have 4 children, all grown , and 6 grandchildren.  We're building our own house, out of pocket, and are really ejoying what we learn from this experience.  To never do it again is the first thing I learned.  But anyway, thanks for letting us play on your site.  We really enjoy reading the posts and adding our .02 whenever we can.    
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 9:34:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 9:36:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Welcome....
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 9:37:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Welcome Ray. Alaska is one state I would like to visit someday.
Newbies always have to send 30rd mags to members with over 700 posts. Its kind of an unwritten rule.
Post some pics.
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 9:44:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 9:44:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Welcome.

I spent two years fishing out of Dutch Harbor/Unalaska with occasional trips to Anchorage. I must say that Alaska is one of the most beautiful places I've ever visited.

Again, welcome aboard.

-T.
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 9:56:59 AM EDT
[#6]
You will find that we have many differences of opinion, but a love of Country, Freedom, and evil looking black rifles are not included in those differences.

Welcome!

Link Posted: 3/23/2002 10:05:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 10:23:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Welcome Ray, to our corner of the WWW, get that little lady regd also so she can join in the festivities,

30 round mags to those with OVER 700 posts ?

Hmmmmmm lets see ....
<------------ Yep thats me too ... KOOL !

We are looking for a few good handgunners
[img]http://www.netSnapShot.com/users/4119/images/hth_PFbkMsCoBQIAAAvMggU_4119_11.gif[/img]
[url]http://handguns.ar15.com/forums/index.html[/url]
View Quote

My lovely bride just registered the other day.  We are both handgunners.  Para-Ordnance, Glocks, Rugers both autoloaders and revolvers.  I got lucky when she found me.  It's nice to be able to share our combined interest.  Thanks for the warm welcomes.   Sorry about the lack of mags as I only have a couple of 30's.  Looking for more though.  We're also reloaders. We just got another bench that isn't set up yet.  No time right now, but it will be awesome when we do get it together.  I'll try to post some pics later.
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 12:42:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 12:56:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Welcome to AR15.com !!
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 1:53:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Protocol?  We have a [i]protocol[/i] here? [:D]
View Quote
Boy, no sh*t...when did this happen? Anyway, welcome A2cat-man!
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 3:55:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Protocol?  We have a [i]protocol[/i] here? [:D]
View Quote

Next thing you know some imp will write some cockamammie "Forum Conduct Codes" that are just ripe to be broken. [;)]
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 4:02:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 4:03:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top