Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2002 10:06:57 PM EDT
The Sheriff in a small town wals out in the street an sees a blonde cowboy coming down the walk with nothing on but his cowboy hat, gunbelt and his boots.

The Sheriff arrests him for indecent exposure. as he is locking him up he asks the cowboy "Why in the world are you dressed like this?"

"Well, it's like this Sheriff. I was in the bar down the road and this pretty little redhead asks me to go up to her room with her....,so I did."

"We get there and she pulls off her top and asks me to pull off my shirt.....so I did"

"Then she pulls off her skirt and asks me to pull off my pants...so I did."

"Then she pulls off her panties and asks me to pull off my shorts....so I did."

"Then she gets on the bed and looks at me kinda sexy and says "Now go to town cowboy...And here I am."[:)]

Link Posted: 3/22/2002 10:13:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Guy walks into a bar, sits next to a nun. She drops her hat, he returns it to her. She says, "Thank you kind sir. Do you always do this?" He says, "Nah, just a habit I picked up."......AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top