Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/22/2002 7:36:59 PM EDT
Looking to buy 50+ vests. I have been told one size fits all via the draw strings. Also have been told there are a few sizes but all are the same length. We have shorter skinny and taller eerr "larger" people. The problem is with the length of the vests we have gotten for trial period. Are there vests available out there somewhere that not only come in different sizes width wise, but length wise? We have the Blackhawk type know but have been told no other lengths are available. Makes no sense to me.
Any help would be great!
RoninAR15
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 7:43:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Give Brad at [url]www.Lightfighter.com[/url] a shout and ask him about SOE vests. I don't have the exact numbers handy, but I know they offer a great deal of adjustability girth-wise and length-wise.

Brad is a member here, and a great guy to do business with.
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 7:47:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Rodger that Devil Dog! I will do the research. I knew there was some out there. Thanks again.
Semper Fi
RoninAR15
0352 !!
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 7:51:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Theres a BlackHawk dealer by the name BONESNIPER here on the board.He has always beat the comps prices or matched them.Not to mention he can get items in uncommon color patterns.
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 7:54:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Glad I could help.

FYI: SOE is a company mostly made up of Marines just outside Camp Pendleton. Their stuff is bombproof, and gets the Good Bunkerkeeping seal of approval from some pretty particular professonals.

Brad at Lightfighter is a former 101st Airborne sapper, so he speaks our language, just with that funny dogface accent. [whacko]

Semper Fi, stud.
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 11:59:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Another question for ya. Ever seen a black cover? Just like the Marine Corps 8 point cover. Trying to get my response team to wear those but unable to find them in all black.

I looked at the lightfighter site briefly. I will email them asap. If there is a number I hope to call instead.

You still in?
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 5:29:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Tactical tailor vests are adjustable for height and girth, as are Custom Tactical Creations. At 5-9, 170 I have to have adjustment as most tac vests are made for the weight challenged! How do these big boys pass the physical requiremants?
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 6:38:38 AM EDT
[#7]
If you are LE, you can get MOLLE 1 gear, much of it brand new, free from the miltary. Why pay when you don't have to?
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 6:36:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You still in?
View Quote

No, I was in from 1990 to 1996, MOS 2811/2813.
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 8:44:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Guys,

SOE makes some GREAT stuff.  They really deserve a look, and if you don't see what you want, call them.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top