Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/22/2002 2:35:58 PM EDT
Myself and a few mates went to the Mid-West from the East coast. We were told to my surprise that you could 'carry on' luggage. We were all screened, and boarded the plane. When we arrived at our destination, one of us found that a 2" blade Gerber knife had been accidentally left in someone's 'dop'(shaving) bag...I nearly shit myself....I'm pissed, this 'Home Security' is a crock of shit, heads up out there.........
                    Gib187th
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 2:45:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I think its pathetic that someone no longer needs a gun to hold a whole room or plane hostage, but some small knife will do just as well.  The public has become so weak and afraid.
Bill3508
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 4:17:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I think its pathetic that someone no longer needs a gun to hold a whole room or plane hostage, but some small knife will do just as well.  The public has become so weak and afraid.
Bill3508
View Quote

Bill,
   With a "small knife" In the proper hands, I can assure you, that you will 'bleed out' before you finish making peace with your maker...I don't call that "weak and afraid", but a simple biological fact. Nuff said.......
                                    gib187th                          

Link Posted: 3/22/2002 8:07:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh, but I feel SOOOO much safer with the National Guard guys watching out for us...NOT!

I was walking through DFW after coming back from vacation this month and actually saw one of those DUMBASSES stading around WITH HIS FINGER ON THE TRIGGER OF HIS M-16A2!!!  I almost went up to him to let him know how much of a dumbass he was, but figured that would be a sure ticket for a strip search and anal inspection!

Sorry to any of you NG guys that actually take your training seriously (no matter how limited it is)!

Anyway, I really wish there was another mode of transportation that could compete with airlines because I am getting sick of all the silly "safety measures" that really only do two things:
- Inconvenience the shit out of everyone
- Disarm law-abiding citizens by presuming guilt over innocence!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top