Posted: 3/22/2002 1:46:07 PM EDT
WHOOOOOO!

MIZZOU!

Spanked UCLA!

Love them Tigers!

medcop
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 2:24:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I was cheering for them last night against UCLA.  I'm happy to see the Big 12 getting somebody to the Final Four, maybe even two teams if Kansas or Texas can pull it off in the Midwest Regional.

But I'm a Sooner fan, so come Saturday I'll be rooting for OU over Mizzou.  Either way it will be good for the conference.

I certainly enjoyed seeing both Big 12 teams spanking the Pac-10 in the West.  Everybody was drooling over Arizona and UCLA until Oklahoma and Missouri showed them who was better.
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 2:27:14 PM EDT
[#2]
quin snyder is such a dreamboat...
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 2:42:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Hell YA!

That was awesome. It's nice to see Mizzou get this far again.

I hope the keep playing like they do. I think it will be a hard battle against OK.

Let's hope they step up and get the job done. That would be awesome to see them get to the final four (or beyond).

GO TIGERS!!!!
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 3:46:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Congratulations, Missouri, on a great season and a great run in the tournament.  It was a hard fought game today.  You make the Big 12 look good.

Go Sooners!
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 6:35:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh ya guys by the way MU lost today.... didnt know if you saw that or not......

GO KU!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 4:46:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks guys. You just HAD to rub it in didn't ya.
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 5:14:51 AM EDT
[#7]
I might add:  Go Terps!!!
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 9:15:16 AM EDT
[#8]
No one thought Mizzou would make it as far as they did.  I want to give them a big thumbs up for a great season!

GO MIZZOU!

medcop
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 9:31:05 AM EDT
[#9]
I live in Missouri and even though most were surprised at how far they went, we knew in the end they would never be champions. Missouri teams have a talent for pulling defeat out of the jaws of victory. People are so happy when they get into the playoffs only to lose the big one when it counts. For instance; how many years has it been since the Chiefs were in the Superbowl? Longer than most of us have been alive...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top