Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/20/2010 2:07:36 PM EDT
Never did it before and now he's been doing it for maybe 2 weeks now.  Doesn't seem sick but is a bit tired looking.

Should I be worried?
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 2:11:45 PM EDT
[#1]
your cat may have a sinus infection... my cat did the same for about 3 weeks until i took her to the vet. got her some meds and all clear within a week and a half, no more sneezing since. i kept finding bloody cat boogers for a few weeks after that, lol.

ex_mil
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 2:13:15 PM EDT
[#2]
If it persists, or if it's eyes get all gooey then consult a vet.

Might be URI.

Easy to fix, just need antibiotics.
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 2:14:22 PM EDT
[#3]
We brought in a stray cat when I was a kid. The darn thing had sneezing fits all the time. My dad took it to the vet and when they looked up its nose they found a single blade of grass about 4" long. We think the former owner shoved it up there (probably a kid) which explains why the cat ran away.
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 2:14:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Take it to the vet numskull.  

and fuck you cat haters.
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 2:15:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Yep, Vet time.
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 2:15:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Could be that he has a cold, or allergies.  My little orange girl gets the sneezes every spring.

A vet should be able to run some tests to find out.
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 2:16:25 PM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 4/20/2010 3:54:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Probably developed an allergy to pet dander, better have it shaved.
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 4:29:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Take it to the vet numskull.  

and fuck you cat haters.

STOMP it.     You think the cat would take YOU to the doctor if YOU were sneezing?
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 4:32:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If it persists, or if it's eyes get all gooey then consult a vet.

Might be URI.

Easy to fix, just need antibiotics.

Easy to fix?  No fun "pilling" a cat...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top