Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/22/2002 1:15:17 PM EDT
I heard it twice today, once on rush Limbaugh and just now on Paul Harvey.  Poor third world countries are telling the USA that if we don't cough up big bucks to them, they will continue to train terrorist to attack America and Americans whenever and wherever they want to.  Are they trying holding us hostage on our own soil or what?  I'm not certain of which countries are using these threats but I thnk it's time to break out the big ammo and show them who they're messing with.  Anybody else hear this?
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 1:36:15 PM EDT
[#1]
this is the u.n. mantra molded after the jesse jackass extortion suckces story.  give us a world tax and we will buy your safety from turdworld shitholes, if you don't give us money we have no control over what happens and 'they will make you pay.'

the EU is setting the stage for the same arm twisting threats over the steel industry.

i also find it ironic that the post office announced their 37 cent postage stamp on the day that england announced their stamp tax in 1765 (All pamphlets, almanacs, newspapers, all bonds, notes, leases, policies of insurance, together with all papers used for legal purposes, in order to be valid were to be drawn on stamped paper, to be purchased only from the king's officers appointed for that purpose.)

hopefully, this country will wake up before it is too late and realize that the rest of the world is only our friend as long as their hand is in our pockets.
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 4:40:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Cut off aid and let them support themselves, who cares.
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 4:43:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Cut off aid and let them support themselves, who cares.
View Quote

Yup
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 4:50:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I got three words for those assholes, "BRING IT FUCKERS."

edited cuz I'm a retard
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 4:55:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I got three words for those assholes, "BRING IT FUCKERS."
View Quote

Nice.  You gota love an attitude like that!
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 5:06:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Money would be better spent sending bombs their way instead of aid. Damn towelheaded bastards!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top