Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2010 4:52:47 PM EDT
(Sarcasm in the thread title)
Watch the YouTube at the bottom of this post to hear applause at the loss of 34 B-52 bombers.  
Then you might begin to understand why a generation of troops and their families loathed Hanoi Jane.
Here is how she resurfaced today:
http://www.freedomslighthouse.com/2010/04/msnbcs-chris-matthews-highlights-praise.html

Monday, April 19, 2010

MSNBC's Chris Matthews Highlights Praise of Him by "The Great Jane Fonda"
(Link to the MSNBC video at the above link)
Here is video of MSNBC's Chris Matthews on tonight's "Hardball," where
he highlighted praise he received from who he called, "the great Jane
Fonda."
Matthews reported that an interviewer told Jane Fonda:
"I ride my exercise bike for 20 minutes while watching "Hardball."
Fonda responded: "I love Chris Matthews."
This shows just how warped people like Chris Matthews and others on the
Left really are. To describe Fonda as "great" is simply unbelievable.
She did everything she could to make life miserable for our Prisoners of
War in Vietnam. But to those of Matthews' ilk, she is a hero. The video
below reminds us of just what "the great Jane Fonda" did. It has audio
of Fonda in 1973 praising the North Vietnamese and saying our nation's
enemy had won a "victory" over Nixon's bombing of Hanoi:

Link Posted: 4/19/2010 5:02:30 PM EDT
[#1]
In Dante's Inferno it was written that the lowest level of hell was reserved for traitors. I believe that to be true and I believe there is a special place waiting for Jane Fonda there when she dies.

Link Posted: 4/19/2010 5:04:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
In Dante's Inferno it was written that the lowest level of hell was reserved for traitors. I believe that to be true and I believe there is a special place waiting for Jane Fonda there when she dies.

You stole that from Captain Jack Sparrow.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 5:06:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Baseball bat + me + her = fun times
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 5:09:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Fuck Hanoi Jane.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 5:11:09 PM EDT
[#5]
"The Great Jane Fonda"

Fuck this stupid fucking attention whore dumb fucking cunt fucking communist loving V C ass licking no good fucking cumdumpster. I hope she rots in Hell for all eternity.

edit

Fuck that stupid fucking polesmoking asswipe Chris Matthews in the ass with the AA gun that dumb fucking cunt Fonda is sitting on.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 5:14:14 PM EDT
[#6]
"Jane Fonda American Traitor Bitch"

I have this patch on my riding vest for the last 15 years..............I get several thumbs up every year at Laconia Bike Week.

She can suck the sweat of a donkeys balls the fucking cunt!!!
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 5:17:25 PM EDT
[#7]
When I read the title I knew who you were talking about.........
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 5:18:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Her and Danica Patrick. Both whores.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 5:20:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Her and Danica Patrick. Both whores.

Maybe but Danica isn't a fucking traitor.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 5:25:42 PM EDT
[#10]
She's not 'fonda' Sarah Palin, surprisingly enough

Link Posted: 4/19/2010 5:26:39 PM EDT
[#11]
I hate to be crude.  I also don't want to violate the COC.  Thus, I shall withhold from sharing my thoughts on Jane Fonda.  
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 5:34:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Yup. My favorite quote of Il Suomo Poeto, Dante, is "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those, who in times of great moral crisis, remain neutral".
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 5:34:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
"Jane Fonda American Traitor Bitch"

I have this patch on my riding vest for the last 15 years..............I get several thumbs up every year at Laconia Bike Week.

She can suck the sweat of a donkeys balls the fucking cunt!!!

I had the bumper sticker.  Two of them actually one on the car one on the buttstock of my m16.  When CBS was headed to our AO durign desert storm I was ordered to remove the one on the buttstock of my m16.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 5:35:54 PM EDT
[#14]
IIRC, she was slipped a note containing documentation about the brutality the POW's were suffering. She immediately turned and gave it to the guards, Several POW's were beaten to death over that.

In better days, she would have been simply shot by a patriot and left to rot where she fell as a warning to others that would betray their country.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 5:36:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Fuck Hanoi Jane.

Not even with hillarys dick.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 5:39:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
"The Great Jane Fonda"

Fuck this stupid fucking attention whore dumb fucking cunt fucking communist loving V C ass licking no good fucking cumdumpster. I hope she rots in Hell for all eternity.

edit

Fuck that stupid fucking polesmoking asswipe Chris Matthews in the ass with the AA gun that dumb fucking cunt Fonda is sitting on.

Agreed.

It's amazing how many people my age have no idea who Jane Fonda really is.  Many feel that she's just a celebrity that did workout videos in the 80's.  My dad (who was in the Marines from 1964-68) does not think highly of her.  We were always forbidden to even mention her name in our house.  

She is a traitor who will answer for her sins one day.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 5:41:00 PM EDT
[#17]
I would like to shake the hand of the veteran that spit in her face at one of her book signings.  

I'm betting her sorry carcass will be buried in an undisclosed location. I'm sure there's a lot of people ready to piss on her grave.  
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 5:49:38 PM EDT
[#18]
When libs go to a war zone we get this:

When out troops are in a war zone they do this:

This

and this.

Drink Drano jane fonda, you traitorus cunt.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 5:52:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
IIRC, she was slipped a note containing documentation about the brutality the POW's were suffering. She immediately turned and gave it to the guards, Several POW's were beaten to death over that.

In better days, she would have been simply shot by a patriot and left to rot where she fell as a warning to others that would betray their country.

That actually never happened.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 5:54:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Jane Fonda is on the same level as Tim Mcveigh in my eyes.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 6:00:53 PM EDT
[#21]
No no, according to that CNN guy sedition is when Republicans and Tea Party people disagree with Dear Leader.  

Link Posted: 4/19/2010 6:00:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Yes, "Hanoi Jane" is absolute scum.

Another scumbag from that era was a U.S. Navy petty officer named John Walker.

He worked at a headquarters in the Pacific that handled classified message traffic going back and forth from the Pentagon to MACV, all of which he had access to since he had a top secret clearance.

He decided at one point to start making a little money on the side to augment his Navy salary, so he started selling information to the Russians.

A lot of the information he was selling involved plans for upcoming military operations against the enemy in Vietnam.

The Russians simply passed all this info to the North Vietnamese, thus allowing them to get ready in advance for bombing raids.

He should have been executed by firing squad, but I believe he got life in prison at his courts martial.

ETA: Read more about scumbag here...

Scumbag
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 6:22:56 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

"The Great Jane Fonda"

edit

Roger that.

Link Posted: 4/19/2010 6:25:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Anyone know where I can get a "Fuck Fonda" velcro patch?  

That would rock on my hardhat.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top