Never noticed.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 3:41:41 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

i mean they are deep into the green movment propaganda

Yeah, but I never watch that shit.

Link Posted: 4/19/2010 3:50:52 PM EDT
[#3]
When John Coleman sold it in 1989?  He is no GW shill.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 3:52:30 PM EDT
[#4]
i have noticed it alot more lately, so much that I have quit watching it. I use one of the online weather sites.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 3:53:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I've noticed it, but then again I rarely watch TWC anymore. With all of the commercials and bullshit programming, it's faster to get weather info online.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 4:19:52 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't know, John Coleman co-founder of the Weather Channel considers the whole global warming theme a scam.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 4:22:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I don't know, John Coleman co-founder of the Weather Channel considers the whole global warming theme a scam.

he has nothin to do with TWC anymore. it is owned by NBC,which explains a lot
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 4:53:07 PM EDT
[#8]
I only watch the local weather segment. All the personalities / meteorologists are 'green' and 'global warming' whiny cry babies.

And WTF is this Wake Up With Al crap? I mean who the F cares about Al Roker and that slutty Stephanie Abrams?

She always acts like some drunken party date.

Link Posted: 4/19/2010 4:54:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

he has nothin to do with TWC anymore. it is owned by NBC,which explains a lot

Yeah, I know, he cleaned up on the sale.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 5:01:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Hard to watch anymore. They are hardly a weather service. Rather they have turned into an entertainment channel. I will miss Stephanie Abrams...... Al Roker was a turd on NBC and has brought his goofy stench to TWC.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 5:06:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I only watch the local weather segment. All the personalities / meteorologists are 'green' and 'global warming' whiny cry babies.

And WTF is this Wake Up With Al crap? I mean who the F cares about Al Roker and that slutty Stephanie Abrams?

She always acts like some drunken party date.

I'll take Steph and her big ol bewbs anytime
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 5:11:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Once useful, it turned into video diarrhea many years ago.

Aside from seeing which weather bimbette is preggers, who watches it?

And their 'climate expert' hag is a HACK.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top