Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/19/2010 10:05:46 AM EDT
Obama is going to California help her campaign!! Thanks Obama keep it up
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 10:06:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Wouldnt matter...IF she lost Bama would just appoint here as a Czar in the politburo anyway
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 10:13:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Zero is agreeing to give her the kiss of death.  This is good news!
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 10:38:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Let us hope!
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 10:42:21 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Wouldnt matter...IF she lost Bama would just appoint here as a Czar in the politburo anyway

This. Expect Reid to get a similar appointment should he lose this Nov.

Link Posted: 4/19/2010 10:44:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Isn't that a solidly blue democratic stronghold seat?  

Probably full of people who still believe Obama walks on water, anyways.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 10:48:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It's what they said about Mass. but we all saw how that panned out........I hope they kick her sorry ass out of office...
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 10:49:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Reid and Ben Nelson are on their last legs, too.

HH
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 10:49:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

She is a CA Senator.  I suspect she'll win without much problem.

Link Posted: 4/19/2010 10:51:01 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

HH

I am gunning for Sharron Angle, but it will likely be Sue Lowden.

Link Posted: 4/19/2010 10:51:21 AM EDT
[#10]
We can only PRAY !
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 11:00:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Watch out there.  Those California libtards would object to your praying.   Prayer is to God,  and the libtards don't like to hear of this "God"

because it undermines their belief in their absolute Statist authority.

CJ

Link Posted: 4/19/2010 11:03:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

For CA politics, my political science professor put it like this:  The democrats that are always elected there will continue to be elected, unless they somehow revive the body of Karl Marx.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 11:04:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Not as many as you'd think, but Obama's popularity here is above the national average.  Still, I don't see this helping Boxer much since the people she needs to win over are the sort that at the very least are less than satisfied with Obama.  She curretly polls below 50% and all of the Republican candidates, including the conservative one, poll within 4 points of her.  Boxer is in serious trouble.  However, two of the GOP candidates are lefties, so we may only get someting marginally better, although as I said, the conservative candidate does have a clear shot.  He needs to win the primaries, though.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 12:50:00 PM EDT
[#14]
There are still lots of people in Kalifornia that think Obama is still The One.

Boxer wouldn't campaign with Obama unless her people had polled potential voters first.

Steve
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 4:13:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not as many as you'd think, but Obama's popularity here is above the national average.  Still, I don't see this helping Boxer much since the people she needs to win over are the sort that at the very least are less than satisfied with Obama.  She curretly polls below 50% and all of the Republican candidates, including the conservative one, poll within 4 points of her.  Boxer is in serious trouble.  However, two of the GOP candidates are lefties, so we may only get someting marginally better, although as I said, the conservative candidate does have a clear shot.  He needs to win the primaries, though.

Boxer makes all the GOP candidates in the race look ultra right
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 4:19:15 PM EDT
[#16]
"There are still lots of people in Kalifornia that think Obama is still The One.

Boxer wouldn't campaign with Obama unless her people had polled potential voters first."

A big plus one.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 4:21:34 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

She is a CA Senator. I suspect she'll win without much problem.

Polls are suggesting she is in trouble.

If Democratic internal polls also didn't show she was in real trouble, then Obama wouldn't be going there.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 4:24:02 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I know she's toast.

Carly Fiorina is going to kick the living crap out of her.

Self-Made no-nonsense woman.

Link Posted: 4/19/2010 4:27:35 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

HH

Bens here til 12' tho

I guarantee he will retire

Link Posted: 4/19/2010 4:28:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Please let it be so!
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 4:31:28 PM EDT
[#21]
I will be honest, the countless business magazine covers of Carly Fiorina with just a hint of chest skin showing, looking out a gauzy window or over a fashion desk, really got old really fast.

However, her hard work in cutting HP's stock value in half and being the number one cheerleader for more H-1Bs was only offset by her Twenty Million Dollar payoff to go away. Now she has not gone away.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 4:35:32 PM EDT
[#22]
I hope Fiorina stomps that **** into the ground in November... if for no other reason than Boxer telling that General to call her "Senator".
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 4:41:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

No doubt about that one
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 4:49:04 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Quoted:

I know she's toast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JcorLLu3sY

...who ran HP into the ground.

But yeah, I'd take her over Boxer in a heartbeat.

Link Posted: 4/19/2010 4:50:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Good riddance to Boxer.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 4:54:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I know she's toast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JcorLLu3sY

Is this the woman who has spent $40million of her own $$$?

Okay, maybe Boxer will go down.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 4:56:43 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No doubt about that one

Yup.  As cool as that would be, Intrade has her winning about 65-35.

The good news is that Harry Reid and Arlen Specter are losing badly right now.

Link Posted: 4/19/2010 4:59:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

For CA politics, my political science professor put it like this:  The democrats that are always elected there will continue to be elected, unless they somehow revive the body of Karl Marx.

It's the kind of 1 party system the Democrats want for the whole country....just like DC.......the only people that get elected are Democrats, Commies and other scum!!!
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 5:03:22 PM EDT
[#29]
FUCK THAT CUNT!!!
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 5:05:15 PM EDT
[#30]

Don't hold your breath...

At least 55% of Calif voters are clueless uninformed fucktarded reality-challenged Liberals who would vote for a child molester if it said Democrat after their name...

Link Posted: 4/19/2010 5:07:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 5:11:49 PM EDT
[#32]
I predict Boxer is going down, by a narrow margin. I think even the libs in CA have had enough.  
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 5:29:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Boxer, Feinstein, Waxman, Waters, and the Queen Bitch of the Universe - Nancy Pelosi, all have to go. But will probably get reelected.

California is lost.

Link Posted: 4/19/2010 5:37:37 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Boxer, Feinstein, Waxman, Waters, and the Queen Bitch of the Universe - Nancy Pelosi, all have to go. But will probably get reelected.

California is lost.

If Boxer, Feinstein, and Pelosi all got voted out flat on their asses,  it would absolutely be the Triple Crown of California...and even American...politics.

Three horsefaced bitches GONE in one day.   Imagine the laughter and parties, the tears and anguish....it'd be beautiful, man!  Beautiful!
CJ

Link Posted: 4/19/2010 5:40:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Quoted:

California is lost.

If Boxer, Feinstein, and Pelosi all got voted out flat on their asses,  it would absolutely be the Triple Crown of California...and even American...politics.

Three horsefaced bitches GONE in one day.   Imagine the laughter and parties, the tears and anguish....it'd be beautiful, man!  Beautiful!

CJ

Stop, im tearing up
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 5:49:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Don't hold your breath...

At least 55% of Calif voters are clueless uninformed fucktarded reality-challenged Liberals who would vote for a child molester if it said Democrat after their name...

This^^

Link Posted: 4/19/2010 5:49:25 PM EDT
[#37]
She will just get replaced by another moonbat anyway.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 5:50:37 PM EDT
[#38]
dont ya just love the fact that our presidents spend their time (on our dime) to go around and campaign for people?
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 5:54:12 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

California is lost.

If Boxer, Feinstein, and Pelosi all got voted out flat on their asses, it would absolutely be the Triple Crown of California...and even American...politics.

Three horsefaced bitches GONE in one day. Imagine the laughter and parties, the tears and anguish....it'd be beautiful, man! Beautiful!
CJ

Stop, im tearing up

Don't forget that slug Maxine Waters.

Link Posted: 4/19/2010 6:02:43 PM EDT
[#40]
I don't think the kenyan would be going there if she had a lock on it.   Hope it's a desperate situation trip.  In any case, if he stumps for her, the voodoo will rub off on her too.    HA
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 7:42:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Boxer makes all the GOP candidates in the race look ultra right

No she doesn't.  Fiorina is pretty far to the left; I honestly don't expect to see much of a shift in votes when comparing her to Boxer should she win the primary and then the general against Boxer.  She's pretty much trying to buy her way into office right now like Whitman (who is a similar sort of character); Fiorina is pretty anti-gun, too.

Campbell is only slightly to the left, so yeah, Boxer makes him almost look like a rightist.  Devore is a rightist and also the only true pro-gun candidate running for the Republican nomination.  And he has a shot at winning both in the primaries and the general.  That's the guy conservatives and Republicans in California should get behind, not the lefty chick or the Chicago politician.  I've already made up my mind who to vote for.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top