Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2002 10:02:59 AM EDT
[red]Image updated, but remember, this is for the upper and C-More sight only![/red]

I just wrapped up the details of their contribution with Clint, and it will be the following "M4 Liberator" upper, complete w/ a C-MORE sight attached.

[img]http://www.ar15-convention.com/pix/fulton.jpg[/img]

Since there have been so many DOOR PRIZE donations lately, I'm putting this in the [u]RAFFLE[/u] pool...
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 10:12:15 AM EDT
[#1]
A wicked accessory for an evil rifle.

[red][size=4][b]I like it!!![/b][/size=4][/red]

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 10:20:02 AM EDT
[#2]

That upper coupled w/ a C-More, accounts for roughly $1200!
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 10:21:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes...yes...yes...more stuff in the raffle means I might actually win something. Way to go Anti.

That is down right mean looking...love it. [smoke]
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 10:32:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I just wrapped up the details of their contribution with Clint, and it will be the following "M4 Liberator" upper, complete w/ a C-MORE sight attached.

Since there have been so many DOOR PRIZE donations lately, I'm putting this in the [u]RAFFLE[/u] pool...
View Quote

Dammit!...  Ok, Tim, when are the raffle tickets going on sale at the BRC?  I just want to make sure I get some... I waited too long and hosed myself out of the ones you sold here.
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 10:38:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Now that's a upper those 11 raffle tickets are looking pretty dam good.
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 1:26:32 PM EDT
[#6]
^ BTT ^
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 4:42:02 PM EDT
[#7]
A free BTT for you anti.  I was wondering when Fulton Armory would get involved.  They keep-up with rec.guns so well that I was wondering when they'd do the same for ar15.com.z
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top