Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 4/18/2010 3:09:44 PM EDT
My g/f and I were going to head to her sister's (I've never met her in person before) graduation down in FL in a few weeks.  I knew her family are die hard beyond hope libtards, her sister is beyond a sensitive basketcase, and what does my g/f do?  I'm here surfing arfcom thinking of titties beer and bacon while shes talking with her sister and next thing I know she outs my carrying a pistol.  Gah.  

I was a little unprepared for her sisters
TOTAL.
MELT.
DOWN.
Her sister DEMANDED (I heard every word through her phone from across the room) to speak to me.  My g/f ignored the look of warning written all over my face and handed me the phone.  It went something like this:
Sis:  Hi xd.  *que snoody ass princess voice* You cant come to FL with your gun.

Me:  Well I dont give a shit.  Nice chat.  *hands the phone back to my now shocked g/f*
We are now 45 minutes into my g/f apology tour while her sister goes between wailing fits and cursing my name.  Good times.  Now my g/f is irritated at me for not being "sensitive and understanding" guy.
Somebody got that eject pic???

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:12:00 PM EDT
[#1]

Tell her that you're pro-choice and that your choice is to carry a gun.

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:13:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh, you HAVE to go now.

Let's see, what T-shirt to wear...

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:13:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Where the fuck is FLORDIA?
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:13:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I seriously think some people just absolutely live for creating drama.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:13:51 PM EDT
[#5]
well i think we can make an exception for you to come down and remove said cow.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:14:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Concealed is concealed. YOU need to have a talk with HER about that utter bullshit.

The rest of it is just garbage. You have 2 choices, suck it up and stick out her being mad for a while, or give in and have the sister's or whoever else's demands carry weight in the future.

This is a time where he who cares least wins.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:14:08 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Tell her that you're pro-choice and that your choice is to carry a gun.

And the gun is for really late term abortion of thugs.  

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:14:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Just south of Geordia .
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:14:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Do me a favor. Tell them, for me (a true Floridian) to Get. The. Fuck. Out. of my state.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:15:00 PM EDT
[#10]
tell the little sis to deal with it. one in 18 Floridians has a CWP
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:15:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just south of Geordia .

East of Louisididna
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:15:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Shut that cunts mouth or I'll come over there and fuckstart her head!

Comes to mind...
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:15:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Tell your GF it's her own fucking fault. If she hadn't violated PERSEC neither of you would be in hot water right now.

She needs to learn to keep her mouth shut, especially around people she knows are idiots.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:16:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Shut that cunts mouth or I'll come over there and fuckstart her head!

Comes to mind...

Shut that 2 dollar whore up before I come over there and make change.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:16:30 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Oh, you HAVE to go now.

thats the game plan.

i LOVE pissing off libtards, and I get a pass because I didnt start it.

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:16:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Fuck That Noise
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:18:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Oh, you HAVE to go now.

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:19:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Carry two.

Tell g/f's sis you had to because the voices in your head insisted.

Report back here.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:20:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh, you HAVE to go now.

http://mosh-pitt.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/zz.jpg

You fuck duck mothers?
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:20:58 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I have state my position, which is a "non-negotiable" aspect of my life and my g/f excepts that.  her family on the other side is stroking out.

good stat to know, I'll be sure to drop that into the debate.  that should be good for at least some brain swelling, if not out right explosion.

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:21:44 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh, you HAVE to go now.

You fuck duck mothers?

this is arfcom and they kinda look like smaller geese

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:21:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just south of Geordia .

East of Louisididna

Long ways from Douth Sakota
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:23:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Anywhere near Ohiodia?
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:24:25 PM EDT
[#24]
heck even the tea party in swanky Naples organizes shoots and classes for their members.
if memory serves me right Florida started the CWP must issue law
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:25:02 PM EDT
[#25]
1. Conceal two firearms on yourself.
2. Upon arriving at libtarded girlfriend's family's place "disarm" yourself by removing one firearm and locking it up in your vehicle.
3. ????????
4. Profit!!!

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:26:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Do me a favor. Tell them, for me (a true Floridian) to Get. The. Fuck. Out. of my state.

Thank you.

me too

Actually, could you just go visit them, and drag their asses back to whatever libtard haven they want. Chicago sounds good.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:26:09 PM EDT
[#27]
If g/f isn't a 9 out of 10, or better, in bed I say eject.  Fuck being part of that family.  By the way her sister has NO idea that we're almost ALL packing down here.  Must be one of the sorry libtard asses over in Broward ar Palm Beach counties.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:26:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh, you HAVE to go now.

You fuck duck mothers?

What about this then?

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:26:50 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Tell your GF it's her own fucking fault. If she hadn't violated PERSEC neither of you would be in hot water right now.

She needs to learn to keep her mouth shut, especially around people she knows are idiots.
Quoted for truth

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:28:01 PM EDT
[#30]

If GF's sis is hot you could always invite her to frisk you. Since it's her graduation, I presume she's legal.

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:28:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh, you HAVE to go now.

You fuck duck mothers?

What about this then?

http://lh4.ggpht.com/fisherwy/R4pKQGe9xhI/AAAAAAAAMxk/OSlcPd33rjA/Rioting+Polish+Police%27s+Mickey+Mouse+Uniform+picture%5B4%5D

Mouse gun?  
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:28:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
1. Conceal two firearms on yourself.
2. Upon arriving at libtarded girlfriend's family's place "disarm" yourself by removing one firearm and locking it up in your vehicle.
3. ????????
4. Profit!!!

I like that idea!
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:28:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Lucky bastard.  You have a free pass to not have to go to her family bullshit now.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:32:58 PM EDT
[#34]
My friend was banned from Texas a long time ago, actually it was his trucking company that was because of shenanigans on the highway when passing through.

If Florida is banning folks they need to start with some of thier residents first like that crazy sister of girlfriend in the OP.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:34:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Newsflash sweetie..

It wont make a difference cause there are already hundreds of thousands of people with guns all around you right now!

Better fuckin run and hide before they find out about you!

Hand phone back to g/f.

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:34:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Sounds like the g/f needs a stern talking to about keeping her yap closed in re: you carrying.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:34:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
My friend was banned from Texas a long time ago, actually it was his trucking company that was because of shenanigans on the highway when passing through.

If Florida is banning folks they need to start with some of thier residents first like that crazy sister of girlfriend in the OP.

You might want to read that post over again, a little more slowly this time.

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:35:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just south of Geordia .

East of Louisididna

En norte de Qoooba!
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:36:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I have state my position, which is a "non-negotiable" aspect of my life and my g/f excepts that.  her family on the other side is stroking out.

good stat to know, I'll be sure to drop that into the debate.  that should be good for at least some brain swelling, if not out right explosion.

Not really a relevant stat considering the vast majority is out of state permits for reprocity reasons. At least be honest about it.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:37:02 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh, you HAVE to go now.

You fuck duck mothers?

What about this then?

http://lh4.ggpht.com/fisherwy/R4pKQGe9xhI/AAAAAAAAMxk/OSlcPd33rjA/Rioting+Polish+Police%27s+Mickey+Mouse+Uniform+picture%5B4%5D

Mouse gun?  

As a Flordian, I know never to get between the Mouse and his money.

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:39:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Adopt a new "I'm so sensitive liberal guy" persona, three-way her and her sister,  then pull the eject levers.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:39:20 PM EDT
[#42]
I wouldve said something along the lines of what you said OP.

Actually I probably wouldve said "I don't give a shit so go fuck yourself". But that's me.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:39:57 PM EDT
[#43]
has gotta be palm beach or orange county. I know its not miami unless its miami beach because 1/2 of miami packs. hell the 1st ccw holder justified shooting was in 89 and in miami. definitely not the west coast either.

and these people aren't natives what tardville are they from. let me guess in order:

new york

mass

new jersey

i'd bet $20 its one of those 3.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:41:19 PM EDT
[#44]

I think the only reasonable solution is for the three of you to get naked together. Then she'll know you're not carrying.

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:42:32 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

My g/f and I were going to head to her sister's (I've never met her in person before) graduation down in FL in a few weeks.  I knew her family are die hard beyond hope libtards, her sister is beyond a sensitive basketcase, and what does my g/f do?  I'm here surfing arfcom thinking of titties beer and bacon while shes talking with her sister and next thing I know she outs my carrying a pistol.  Gah.  

I was a little unprepared for her sisters

TOTAL.

MELT.

DOWN.

Her sister DEMANDED (I heard every word through her phone from across the room) to speak to me.  My g/f ignored the look of warning written all over my face and handed me the phone.  It went something like this:

Sis:  Hi xd.  *que snoody ass princess voice* You cant come to FL with your gun.

Me:  Well I dont give a shit.  Nice chat.  *hands the phone back to my now shocked g/f*

We are now 45 minutes into my g/f apology tour while her sister goes between wailing fits and cursing my name.  Good times.  Now my g/f is irritated at me for not being "sensitive and understanding" guy.

Somebody got that eject pic???  

hahahahahahhahahhahaha

go down there with only gadsden shirts and tricornered hats.

Pass out the constitution to all of her family along with a glenn beck book for each of them.

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:45:13 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh, you HAVE to go now.

thats the game plan.

i LOVE pissing off libtards, and I get a pass because I didnt start it.

www.rightwingstuff.com

Also is the G?F a democrat?  Might be time to eject if she leans that way AFTER you go down there and fight the good fight.

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:45:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Pics or gtfo with your story. How are we supposed to judge your situation without context?
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:47:08 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You might want to read that post over again, a little more slowly this time.

I know I was being sarcastic like the thread title.

You just dont understand my humor.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:47:40 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

If g/f isn't a 9 out of 10, or better, in bed I say eject.  Fuck being part of that family.  By the way her sister has NO idea that we're almost ALL packing down here.
 Must be one of the sorry libtard asses over in Broward ar Palm Beach counties.

if the girlfriend isn't a lefty I wouldn't eject . It just means that

1. you wont be dragged to family bullshit you don't want to go to.

2. If you do get dragged you will get to have lots of fun.

She might even like the fact you piss off her retarded family.

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:48:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Florida is a blue state afterall. Most voters down here are libtards. The last election only proves it.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top