Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2010 1:23:39 PM EDT
a young father walks into mcdonalds with his little son. he gives the lad 3 nickles to play with, to keep him distracted while waiting on their order. the little boy starts gagging and turning blue, the father realizes he has swallowed the 3 nickles, and has gotten choked. he picked the lad up and applied the heimlich manuver, dis-lodging 2 of the 3 nickles. the boy is still choking on the last one though. a well dressed attractive woman was sitting at the coffee bar, watched the commotion, reading a newspaper. she carefully folded the paper, placed it on the counter, and un-hurridedly walked over to the youth. she lowered his trousers and shorts, grabbed his testicles, and gave them a pull and twist. then she did it harder, and the lad convulsed and spit the last nickel up, which she deftly caught in her free hand.she went quietly back over to the coffee bar and sat down. amazed, the father walked over to her thanking her and asked. "are you a doctor"? no replied the lady, i'm with the IRS. ––-i think i know some of the folks that trained her.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 1:26:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Har!
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 1:27:13 PM EDT
[#2]
After the checks I wrote last week, yeah...I'll buy this

I dont really have a problem with taxes, in the way the framers envisioned them.
We need to invest in our society....our infrastructure...maintain our intrinsic equity as a nation of citizens.

What we have today makes me want to commit suicide at times just to get out of funding a system I've grown to despise.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 1:29:03 PM EDT
[#3]
nice, but the joke thread just left.

If you hurry, you may catch it on page 2.

And there are some good ones there also.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top