Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2010 8:18:14 AM EDT
So I'm at the Dunkin DOnuts drive-through this morning, and some wildebeast in front of me in a Honda minivan is taking FOREVER to roder, asking details on all the donuts they hyave, then, no that's not what I want, etc etc and there is finally a pause and the clerk says, 'will that be everything' and whale says, 'oh, and I want a large coffee, with SIX creams and Two Splendas. And I'm like

No wonder people needs motoriuzed carts to lug their fat asses around stores.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 8:26:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 8:27:10 AM EDT
[#2]
My personal favorite are the folks that run their friggin' yaps while standing in the line to order fast food, they when it's their turn to order, stare at the menu zombie-like as though it's the first time they've ever been there.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 9:23:10 AM EDT
[#3]
I worked a dominos pizza.....they'd call and order 2 large w/ everything....and a diet coke...

Got in trouble once......told the woman to splurge a little.....have a reg coke....

My manager said she didn't appreciate that....
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 9:28:01 AM EDT
[#4]
I worked with a guy who would go to Jack In The Box and get six tacos (no lettuce) and a Diet Coke.  

He was also the only guy I knew who could eat more than $10 of Taco Bell tacos (back when they were $0.49 each).
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 9:29:10 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I worked with a guy who would go to Jack In The Box and get six tacos (no lettuce) and a Diet Coke.  

He was also the only guy I knew who could eat more than $10 of Taco Bell tacos (back when they were $0.49 each).

I'm glad I don't have to share a bathroom with a guy like that!

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 9:29:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Drive-Thru is for simple, one or two person orders.

People who order for their entire crew or office at the fucking drive-thru can get fucked.

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 9:30:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm glad I don't have to share a bathroom with a guy like that!

That dude had more gas than BP.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 9:31:00 AM EDT
[#8]
I always drink diet coke regardless of what i'm eating, i'd rather eat my calories than drink them. (protein shakes and alcohol excluded).
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 9:32:26 AM EDT
[#9]
diet coke from a fountain is my favorite soft drink.  I like the taste more than regular coke.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 9:32:50 AM EDT
[#10]
some people just prefer the taste of diet cokes.

edit: bah beat by a few seconds.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 9:34:02 AM EDT
[#11]
If there is a woman in front of me at any D&D I either just leave & find another one or pull up a fuckin' chair. They take FOREVER to order shit.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 9:34:54 AM EDT
[#12]
I can't even taste the difference between diet and regular sodas
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 9:37:09 AM EDT
[#13]
There was a Wendy's across the parking lot from a place that I used to work so if  was in a hurry I would run over there and grab something to eat. One day a guy that I worked with decided to go with me, he ordered 4 junior bacon cheeseburgers, a large order of fries, 2 orders of chicken nuggets, a frosty and a large diet coke. I asked why he ordered the diet coke and he told me that he had to drink diet coke because of his diabetes.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 9:39:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Some people just dont want the sugar, or like diet better. I switched to diet and cant drink regular anymore, bloats me like a mf'er.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 9:42:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some people just dont want the sugar, or like diet better. I switched to diet and cant drink regular anymore, bloats me like a mf'er.

Same guy ate a pizza that had been sitting in the storeroom (at room temperature) for three days.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 9:42:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

You are full of shit or need an MRI for your brain damage.  I love regular sodas but high fructose corn syrup will put meat on your ass quickly.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 9:45:59 AM EDT
[#17]
She needed to get a "Leo's Crowbar" from Quacks in Austin in the old days.  IIRC, it was two shots of molasses and four shots of expresso in a large coffee.  If you added a lot of cream, you wouldn't notice, but then you would realize the everything around you was moving in slow motion.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 9:46:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are full of shit or need an MRI for your brain damage.  I love regular sodas but high fructose corn syrup will put meat on your ass quickly.

can't taste the difference.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 9:47:43 AM EDT
[#19]
I go to Dunkin Donuts maybe twice a year. I'd like to go twice a week, but i know better. Half the fun is standing inside and looking at/smelling all the doughy goodness.
I don't think I've ever done the drive through there. Heck with it, I need to fo there today.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 10:02:43 AM EDT
[#20]
at the awesome use of wildebeest.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 10:03:34 AM EDT
[#21]
I was in line behind a guy in McDonalds once and he looked up at the menu board and asked if they sold hot dogs.
I almost slapped him.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 10:13:56 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
So I'm at the Dunkin DOnuts drive-through this morning, and some wildebeast in front of me in a Honda minivan is taking FOREVER to roder, asking details on all the donuts they hyave, then, no that's not what I want, etc etc and there is finally a pause and the clerk says, 'will that be everything' and whale says, 'oh, and I want a large coffee, with SIX creams and Two Splendas. And I'm like

No wonder people needs motoriuzed carts to lug their fat asses around stores.

k?

And how many guys on here are jizzing about that new sammich that uses chicken instead of bread?
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 10:14:31 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You seriously need to get checked out or something.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 10:16:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
My personal favorite are the folks that run their friggin' yaps while standing in the line to order fast food, they when it's their turn to order, stare at the menu zombie-like as though it's the first time they've ever been there.

Exactly.... It's not like the menu changes daily.... they've only been selling the same heart attack's in sack's for the past decade.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 10:20:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
If there is a woman in front of me at any D&D I either just leave & find another one or pull up a fuckin' chair. They take FOREVER to order shit.

Once at a Wendy's the women in front took several minutes to order all their cow chow.

When they finished I timed my pulling up to the ordering speaker with the chowhounds pulling up to the pay window.

Girl comes on and says 'welcome to Wendy's what can I get you?' and I replied, 'Is there any food left?"

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 10:24:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've been drinking diet since I was 17 (that was 1985, for those keeping score) and I can't stand the taste of regular pop. The HFCS stuff, that is. Real sugar Mexican Coke out of a glass bottle is fantastic, but to not be able to taste the difference? That's pretty messed up right there.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 12:29:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've been drinking diet since I was 17 (that was 1985, for those keeping score) and I can't stand the taste of regular pop. The HFCS stuff, that is. Real sugar Mexican Coke out of a glass bottle is fantastic, but to not be able to taste the difference? That's pretty messed up right there.

It literally blows my mind that someone cannot taste a difference between regular/diet soft drinks.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 12:48:33 PM EDT
[#28]
When I used to drink soda, I drank diet exclusively as to avoid excess calories.

I couldn't tell the difference between diet and regular.

No, I only dink water, beer or wine.

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 4:30:11 PM EDT
[#29]
I quit drinking soft drinks for about 6 months, cutting calories.

One day, I figured WTF and grabbed a regular Coke... it was like drinking syrup.  

I drink Diet Coke now, purely for the taste.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top