Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2010 6:40:10 AM EDT
The 'Guns with weird storys' thread is an interesting one....so many suicide guns it gives me the 'heeby jeebies'!

I own a few old relics with interesting storys...but none with weird storys.

I do own an old P08 Luger that I've had several people handle.....and hand right back...claiming it gave them the creeps, bad kharma, whatever! The same folks will handle my other old P08, and have no issue. Same for a milsup P38, and all my other old milsup military handguns.

Nothing special about the old Luger, excepting it's well used and abused.....just a rough Century imported old relic. Purchased at a gunshow cheap(cause it's pitted up, shitty bore). No swastikas or anything visable to give it 'bad kharma'.

Anyone else have a gun that apparently ooozes bad kharma?
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 6:55:10 AM EDT
[#1]
well... there was this one time...
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 7:03:50 AM EDT
[#2]
the judgement dosen't allow me to speak of it....
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 7:04:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Tag for cool stories....I have nothing to contribute.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 7:08:39 AM EDT
[#4]
I once had this rifle that gave my mom the heebiejeebies so she took it to FL...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top