Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2010 12:26:31 AM EDT
So we all know the story "more money for education"

We have been dumping exponential amounts of money into schools and getting worse results.  A friend and I last year broke down the math on some AZ k-12 and we don't spend nearly as much as other states yet we came up with millions upon millions missing from what it should take to run a school.

Perhaps it's time we made a movement to figure out where this money is going because it isn't going to the teachers or to the classrooms.  We need state audits down to the dollar and federal as well to figure out where thsi money goes.

If we get it I expect something like this.

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 12:55:05 AM EDT
[#1]
to be clear I am challenging all of you to call your state reps and find out if any of them have the balls to pursue such legislation.
Im going to give it a whirl this week and post results.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top