Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2010 8:38:50 PM EDT
Sitting in my living room drinkin a beer!.. have all my guns out cleaning them and spending good quality time with them.  tomorrow, I am going out with my buddies shooting.  It will be the last time I get to shoot my babies for 4 years!    

on the 11th of may I am PCSing to Kadena AB, Okinawa Japan, and next week I am shipping them to my Grandfather for storage. I am really upset that I cant take my guns, Man I am gonna miss them!

That is all.
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 8:42:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Thank you for your service. I am sure your grandfather will take good care of your firearms while you are gone.
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 8:42:25 PM EDT
[#2]
That sucks!

But thanks for your service!
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 8:44:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you for your service.  I hope both your grandfather and your collection will be still be around, healthy and happy to see you upon your return.

Link Posted: 4/17/2010 8:44:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I was there in the early 90s for the NCO Academy.

Base seemed like a decent place.

About all I had time for was school, running, and massive alcohol consumption though.

Went off base maybe 3 times, and ran into a nurse I hadn't seen in years.

Interesting times...

One classmate was from Kadena, and her apartment was kinda small, and IIRC expensive.

Good luck, have fun, and thanks for your service.
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 8:45:08 PM EDT
[#5]
I apreciate the Thanks,  but I just work a normal 9-5 just like everyone else... its the Army, and Marines that sacrafice the most.
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 9:07:17 PM EDT
[#6]
You could of sent them to me?

Serious: Thank you for your service.
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 9:37:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Stay safe man.
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 9:40:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for serving.
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 10:13:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Good luck, stay safe and Thank you for your service.
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 10:24:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Thank you for your service!  Hopefully you'll get some range time while serving, with the added benefit of free ammo!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top