Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2010 3:34:14 PM EDT
Still trying to decide on a nephew's graduation present.  One possibility was a project AR that he and I would build together.

When I was at the hardware store today, I noticed that they had stripped S&W M&P lowers for $150.00.  After shipping to Alaska and a transfer fee, that's cheaper than a lot of cheap lowers.  I didn't even know they sold them stripped.  I have also been wondering if they're in-house production or made by someone else and rollmarked M&P.  

They also had built M&P lowers for $330.00 or so, but if we do a project I think we would build from the lower and LPK on up.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 3:36:16 PM EDT
[#1]
that's about average, we had a shop around here that had them on sale for $120
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 3:38:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Does the S&W lower not accept PMags?
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 3:53:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Mine does.
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 4:27:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Never heard that it wouldn't.

Link Posted: 4/17/2010 4:28:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never heard that it wouldn't.

Mine did today.....and every other day I've had it too!
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 5:00:39 PM EDT
[#6]
I've used several, as far as cosmetics they are some of the nicest. I like them.
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 5:09:53 PM EDT
[#7]
why not get an arfcom lower for $155?

I love my M&P15 rifle but, for my build, ive gotten the arfcom lower. Its just distinctive.
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 7:09:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
why not get an arfcom lower for $155?

I love my M&P15 rifle but, for my build, ive gotten the arfcom lower. Its just distinctive.

Shipping to Alaska+transfer+my nephew has no idea what the Hell ARFCOM is.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top