Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/16/2010 11:02:23 AM EDT
Check it out. I thought of y'all when I saw it and had to get a picture. I had to delete a few because the wind was not cooperating, but i think it came out all right.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31274890&id=1160803737&ref=mf&fbid=1426829868347
Link Posted: 4/16/2010 11:04:09 AM EDT
[#1]
I cant see it because I am not registered on Facebook ; and I am not registered on Facebook  because I am not a teenage girl. , or a gay male.
Link Posted: 4/16/2010 11:04:48 AM EDT
[#2]
OK - I shall try again

link to Black Rifle flag
Link Posted: 4/16/2010 11:05:39 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I cant see it because I am not registered on Facebook ; and I am not registered on Facebook because I am not a teenage girl. , or a gay male.

This
Link Posted: 4/16/2010 11:06:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I cant see it because I am not registered on Facebook ; and I am not registered on Facebook because I am not a teenage girl. , or a gay male.

This

Hey Me too.  
Link Posted: 4/16/2010 11:06:19 AM EDT
[#5]
OK - link won't work - the facebook page is public so you do not need to be 14 to view it. I will upload the pic to a server.
Link Posted: 4/16/2010 11:06:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Pic fail
Link Posted: 4/16/2010 11:07:09 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I cant see it because I am not registered on Facebook ; and I am not registered on Facebook  because I am not a teenage girl. , or a gay male.

+1

Link Posted: 4/16/2010 11:07:13 AM EDT
[#8]
HERE you go OP

Link Posted: 4/16/2010 11:07:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

This

Hey Me too.  

Same here
Link Posted: 4/16/2010 11:07:27 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This

That

Link Posted: 4/16/2010 11:07:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I think you may be confusing facebook with texting...
Link Posted: 4/16/2010 11:09:04 AM EDT
[#12]

Look like this????
Link Posted: 4/16/2010 11:13:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Some really good pics in that album, even one with a real hottie wearing an anti-obama tee-shirt. Too bad you anti-facebook hetero's can't see it.
Link Posted: 4/16/2010 11:13:07 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, not confused at all.  
FAG.  

Link Posted: 4/16/2010 11:17:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/16/2010 11:18:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/16/2010 11:19:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

yup
Link Posted: 4/16/2010 11:19:33 AM EDT
[#18]
YEP
Link Posted: 4/16/2010 11:20:43 AM EDT
[#19]
not on teh gheybook either.
Link Posted: 4/16/2010 11:22:14 AM EDT
[#20]

Did OP just make the link red and underline it?

That's hilarious

Link Posted: 4/16/2010 11:22:15 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/16/2010 11:23:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
not on teh gheybook either.

+1 . If I want someone to know muh bidness, I'll call em.

BTW; cool pic op.
Link Posted: 4/16/2010 11:26:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

AR15.COM
Larue
Magpul
Mega Machine
USMC
USN
USAF
USA

etc all are on facebook.

Get an account, you know you want to. Unless you already have one and want to be a 'Look at me, I am a cool hold out, facebook is for teenage girls and gay males' hold out.

Link Posted: 4/16/2010 11:28:07 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is there that much of a difference?

Link Posted: 4/16/2010 11:29:12 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

AR15.COM

Larue

Magpul

Mega Machine

USMC

USN

USAF

USA

etc all are on facebook.

Get an account, you know you want to. Unless you already have one and want to be a 'Look at me, I am a cool hold out, facebook is for teenage girls and gay males' hold out.

Put me in the hold out category.  You border guys......

Link Posted: 4/16/2010 11:30:02 AM EDT
[#26]

I have both of those flags.

http://www.patriotic-flags.com/

Link Posted: 4/16/2010 11:31:43 AM EDT
[#27]

I met the owner of Gadsden and Culpeper this past week - real nice guy, need to get him in here as a site sponsor/advertiser!

Link Posted: 4/16/2010 11:32:33 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This

Hey Me too.  

Same here

There sure are a lot of experts on gayness around here. I'll just have to take you girls word for it.

Link Posted: 4/16/2010 11:33:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

AR15.COM
Larue
Magpul
Mega Machine
USMC
USN
USAF
USA

etc all are on facebook.

they do it because its good for recruiting and good for business...

fuck all that personal account horseshit
Link Posted: 4/16/2010 11:34:03 AM EDT
[#30]
I have been impressed with my dealings with him as well and the shipping rates are hard to beat.

Ooops... Quote Fail
Link Posted: 4/16/2010 11:34:51 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Thank god.  I thought I was the only early 20's man still holding it down for the hetero's.

Link Posted: 4/16/2010 11:39:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank god.  I thought I was the only early 20's man still holding it down for the hetero's.

Link Posted: 4/16/2010 12:00:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

No, not confused at all.  

FAG.  

Get back to texting homo....
Link Posted: 4/16/2010 12:12:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Quoted:

This

What, are you guys 80 years old?
Link Posted: 4/16/2010 12:19:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Recognize the Landmark Hotel in the background. Is that place still open?
Link Posted: 4/16/2010 12:20:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

This

Nonconformists.

Link Posted: 4/16/2010 12:31:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

This

Nonconformists.

http://www.public.asu.edu/~paulcook/South%20Park%20Goths.jpg

Proudly

I'll be the last male left without facebook and the only straight motherfucker left on the earth.  

Link Posted: 4/16/2010 12:35:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Yep. This.
Link Posted: 4/16/2010 12:35:54 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This

Nonconformists.

Proudly

I'll be the last male left without facebook and the only straight motherfucker left on the earth.

Nope...there's two of us....

Link Posted: 4/16/2010 12:48:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

This

Nonconformists.

Proudly

Nope...there's two of us....

there can be only one..............

Link Posted: 4/16/2010 12:55:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

This

Hey Me too.  

Hmmm. I'll have to tell my friend who just got back from A-stan that he's gay for keeping in touch with his buddies back here in the states via facebook while he was over there. I'm sure it will hurt his feelings.
Link Posted: 4/16/2010 12:59:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Some really good pics in that album, even one with a real hottie wearing an anti-obama tee-shirt. Too bad you anti-facebook hetero's can't see it.

This.

Facefuck and Twatter are full of libtards and Emo types with razorblades.   ARFcom is the only place pure enough and worthy of my attention.

Cool flags though.  I like the Gadson, but it's significance would be lost over here among most.  Those that do know would probably only see the anti-Brit connotations through links with colonial independance.

That said, I feel it is more relevant in today's Britain and US than ever before.  Nevermind shipping rattlesnakes to Britain in exchange for the Criminal deportations to the US, we now have the criminals in charge of our respective countries.

Link Posted: 4/16/2010 1:07:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

This

Hey Me too.  

Hmmm. I'll have to tell my friend who just got back from A-stan that he's gay for keeping in touch with his buddies back here in the states via facebook while he was over there. I'm sure it will hurt his feelings.

It's not nice to hurt peoples feelings.  Grade school motherfucker, did you attend it?

Link Posted: 4/16/2010 1:10:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Seen it.

Old news.
Link Posted: 4/16/2010 1:22:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Yea, tell my First Sergeant that. 6'7" 280lbs of gorilla that would rip your arms off and beat you with them. My entire Company is on facebook just to keep up with each other and others we have deployed with.
When we're not killing Hadjis we are totally gay on Facebook

Link Posted: 4/16/2010 1:23:29 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This

Hey Me too.  

Cuz email is so old school, right?

Cool flags though.

Link Posted: 4/16/2010 1:45:33 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This

Hey Me too.  

Same here

Tough guys.

Link Posted: 4/16/2010 1:47:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

This

Hey Me too.  

Same here

Tough guys.

Very tough.  I've been on facebook since it was limited to only a few universities (it was nicer back then, too).  We used it to coordinate study groups.  Guess I'm gay.  Dang.
Link Posted: 4/16/2010 1:51:19 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This

Nonconformists.

Proudly

It drives my "friends" up the wall that they don't know what I am up to but they can always call or E-mail me.

I sometimes surf my "friends" facebook pages to see what they are up to and one always posts on Fridays "I look forward to the fishing trip this weekend with my Father in Law or Tahoe trip etc..."

I tried to explain to him OPSEC and to post on Monday that he HAD a great fishing trip if he feels the need to tell everyone about it. He thought I was paranoid and he has a wife and child.

Link Posted: 4/16/2010 1:53:50 PM EDT
[#50]
You do realize that just because you have a FB account doesn't mean you have to post ever detail of your life.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top