Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2010 3:22:45 PM EDT
what ever became of Alfonso Hernandez, after he shot Marcus Luttrell's dog?
Link Posted: 4/15/2010 3:24:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Not enough.
Link Posted: 4/15/2010 3:25:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Trial has been rescheduled to May 5th...As heard on Glenn Beck a couple of days ago
Link Posted: 4/15/2010 3:25:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I would hope he is in prison walking with a limp, but I don't know.  I am too lazy to look it up myself, so consider this a slacker tag.
Link Posted: 4/15/2010 3:26:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Hangings too good for him. Burnings too good for him. He should be torn into little bitty pieces and buried alive.
Link Posted: 4/15/2010 3:27:16 PM EDT
[#5]

He paid a $50 fine, moved to California, and opened a medical marijuana dispensary.  Actually, it's probably not far from the truth.
Link Posted: 4/15/2010 3:33:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

He paid a $50 fine, moved to California, and opened a medical marijuana dispensary.  Actually, it's probably not far from the truth.

actually, its not the truth.

I'm curious because my GF and his GF work together. saw some pics on FB that indicate the shitbag is still vertical.
Link Posted: 4/15/2010 3:44:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Hopefully developing stomach cancer.
Link Posted: 4/15/2010 4:46:17 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Hangings too good for him. Burnings too good for him. He should be torn into little bitty pieces and buried alive.
No need for all that work, we have fire ants down here. Jus' sayin'

Link Posted: 4/15/2010 6:56:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:
No need for all that work, we have fire ants down here. Jus' sayin'

thats true.
Link Posted: 4/15/2010 6:57:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Why did he shoot his dog?
Link Posted: 4/15/2010 6:58:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Marcus said something about them offering the kid a plea deal if he enlisted. Talk about a slap in the face...
Link Posted: 4/15/2010 7:00:33 PM EDT
[#12]

The 911 dispatcher should have called off the pursuit and allowed Petty Officer First Class Luttrell to handle it himself.

-p.

Link Posted: 4/15/2010 7:01:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Marcus said something about them offering the kid a plea deal if he enlisted. Talk about a slap in the face...

I don't know, this one has potential... Make sure his DI's know EXACTLY why he's joining....
Link Posted: 4/15/2010 7:03:35 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Slap in the face how?

Not that I think the kids would ever have the balls but... can you fucking imagine how fucked they would be if they did?

From first day of boot to the day they took whatever discharge they could get.
 Those assholes would always be the fuckheads that shot Mr. Luttrell's dog.

Link Posted: 4/15/2010 7:07:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm curious because my GF and his GF work together. saw some pics on FB that indicate the shitbag is still vertical.

IM name?

Link Posted: 4/15/2010 7:10:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

For grins.
Link Posted: 4/15/2010 7:17:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

IIRC the perp and his buddies were driving around at night shooting dogs in people's yards.
Link Posted: 4/15/2010 7:18:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

IIRC the perp and his buddies were driving around at night shooting dogs in people's yards.

they should be hanged by thier balls.
Link Posted: 4/15/2010 7:32:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

IM name?

you don't want any bro. trust me.
Link Posted: 4/15/2010 7:38:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know, this one has potential... Make sure his DI's know EXACTLY why he's joining....

You guys have got to get more creative in your dealings with this guy...

Let's start out with 2500 hours community service picking up trash and cleaning toilets at the Navy's SEAL school. I'm certain the SEAL instructors will provide him plenty of trainee puke to wash up whiel he's there.

Next, let's have him do another 2500 hours at Lackland's Military Dog Handlers' school, cleaning the crap out of the kennels with his bare hands.

Now, how about 5000 hours emptying bedpans and washing sheets at any one of the multitude of VA medical centers across the US.

THEN - We drop him into the middle of A-Stan naked and let the Taliban have their way with him.
Link Posted: 4/16/2010 12:33:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let's start out with 2500 hours community service picking up trash and cleaning toilets at the Navy's SEAL school. I'm certain the SEAL instructors will provide him plenty of trainee puke to wash up whiel he's there.

Next, let's have him do another 2500 hours at Lackland's Military Dog Handlers' school, cleaning the crap out of the kennels with his bare hands.

Now, how about 5000 hours emptying bedpans and washing sheets at any one of the multitude of VA medical centers across the US.

THEN - We drop him into the middle of A-Stan naked and let the Taliban have their way with him.

this.
Link Posted: 4/16/2010 1:28:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even worse: Force him to seduce Nancy Pelosi.
Link Posted: 4/16/2010 1:31:50 AM EDT
[#23]
Feed him alive to the dogs at the local animal shelter.

Link Posted: 4/16/2010 1:47:33 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even worse: Force him to seduce Nancy Pelosi.

Link Posted: 4/16/2010 2:20:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

What you are saying here is, you have access.

I hope that guy just fucking disappears someday in the worst possible way.
Link Posted: 4/16/2010 4:50:37 AM EDT
[#26]
Seriously...you have access to him, and have not had the urge to beat the ever living shit out of him?
Link Posted: 4/16/2010 5:01:35 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i agree,  let alone every service member he would be serving with getting emails that a scumbag fuck is in their unit.   will be dealt with accordingly

Link Posted: 4/16/2010 5:04:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Not enough.

Understatement of the year.

One I agree with, too.
Link Posted: 4/16/2010 3:14:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Seriously...you have access to him, and have not had the urge to beat the ever living shit out of him?

speaking of urges, I also have an urge to stay out of jail, for whooping some dudes ass while he has a court case pending. Im not too worried about it though. one of these days, Mr. Luttrell will be sitting in the front row at church and this shit stain will get whats coming to him.
Link Posted: 4/16/2010 3:31:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about a link to his facebook page...

Link Posted: 4/16/2010 3:41:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

speaking of urges, I also have an urge to stay out of jail, for whooping some dudes ass while he has a court case pending. Im not too worried about it though. one of these days, Mr. Luttrell will be sitting in the front row at church and this shit stain will get whats coming to him.

This is always what I thought would happen to all 4 of the guys in that car.

Cop: Marcus where were you at 10:30 last tuesday
Marcus: I was on an airplane to Alaska for a hunting trip Here is the ticket
Cop: How about Noon last Wednesday  
Marcus: I was eating at this really good steak place in Alaska here is my receipt time stamped 12:03
Cop: hmmmm ok do I need to ask you about the other two guys
Marcus: I don't know what you mean but I have  two more receipts here in my pocket
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 7:13:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about a link to his facebook page...

he doesn't have one, its his chick's.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top