Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/21/2002 3:42:31 AM EDT
Hahah, you guys watch that last night.  Those two lazy guys got what they deserved.  Sean, Rob and Vecepia? were transferred over to the other tribe.  They had to work their ass's off and finally they decided they had enough.  Rob was talking about walking around a distant cove and hiding the next day. rofl.  

Best part, was when Sean spouted off to Gabriel.  Saying, man you are all workaholics.  Clidesdales strutting around saying... [deep voice] Uhh, I think I'll hike 50 miles today.   ROFLMAO.  

Then, he of course has to bring up a racial topic.  Saying he is once again a slave and he hears the Roots music in his head.  [finger] [pissed]
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 5:28:47 AM EDT
[#1]

i've always been intrigued by people who are proud of their own ignorance, but rob and sean are taking it to an entirely new level.
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 5:32:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I think Rob and Sean need a good, swift kick in both of their lazy asses.

What do the producers of Survivor do, hunt for the biggest fu**ing whiners they can find to stick out there with a few normal people?  
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 5:38:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
What do the producers of Survivor do, hunt for the biggest fu**ing whiners they can find to stick out there with a few normal people?  
View Quote

It wouldn't be funny otherwise. [:)>]
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 5:42:08 AM EDT
[#4]
All the switch will do is because the origional blue team has a majority on both 'tribes' now, the yellow team is just going to get picked off now. It's preatty funny actually!
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 5:50:10 AM EDT
[#5]
I was yelling at the TV last night when that lazy, no good prick was going off about "master's watching" and slavery and the rest of his bullstuff.  What a piece of crap.  How sweet it would have been if the mountain had fallen on him or something...

As for the tribe changeups.  I think we might see "mom" voted out of Maraamu next time.  She may be from the original blue tribe but, she was definitely the only one who caused disharmony in the group.  I think they might be tired of her...
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 6:07:58 AM EDT
[#6]

Play. 'Sup wit Sean man?

Dat n*gg*' jus' chillin' an, y'know - repreSENTin' - know m'sayin'?

Sheeee' Dude like dat... make it 2 EZ fo whiteboy to be racist.

He wanna be keepin' it real - homeboy talkin' the camp look like the projects, know m'sayin?

But he jus' sittn' his lazee ass like he'z waitin' 'some white b*tches to serve him.  Damn muthaf*kka!!

I hope dey vote his no-good, trash-talkin' "black-dis-N-black-dat", slave-talking,  muthaf*kkin' lazy ass off dat island ASAP, know m'sayin?

Den when he gitz back to da' hotel, yo' Hunter can snap that black muthaf*kka over his knee and bitch-slap him fo the rest of the show.

Peace bro.
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 6:19:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Can somebody tell me why the BLEEP they didn't even up the tribes? I mean, now Rotu has absolutely no chance! All they did was reward the lowlife loosers Sean, Rob, and Vecepia! Put 'em with a great bunch of guys as a reward for kicking off the best guy (Hunter)!Stupid, stupid, stupid!
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 6:20:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Hey, don't leave Rob out of this one.  You gotta love some numbnut yo-boy with a thick Mass. accent trying to sound like a black guy from NYC.

Yeah, it's true, without the idiots they find for the show it wouldn't be fun to watch.

Like last season, what'd they do, find the only guy in Texas who doesn't know how to hunt and fish?  Colby was a major wussy.
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 6:24:37 AM EDT
[#9]
GET BACK TO WORK![;D]
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 6:26:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Sorry Schnert, didn't mean to offend your work ethic.

I AM GOING BACK TO WORK NOW, SIR!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 6:31:39 AM EDT
[#11]
The very scary part about this is that Sean is a teacher. Nice, eh?

Link Posted: 3/21/2002 6:33:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Let me guess, he teaches Ebonics and American History.  Perfect.
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 6:36:04 AM EDT
[#13]
A teacher? Sheesh! Still, it was amusing to hear him go off on his racist opression bit; I don't think Gabriel was buying it though! Homeboy be bustin' off a cap in Whitey's ass!
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 6:39:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Well, since Maraamu lost, I'm glad that lazy Bitch Sarah got voted off.  Now if Rotu would just lose a few, Sean and Rob would disappear!
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 6:42:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Who got the boot the last 2 shows- missed em both.

I just about gave up on that show when that dude started the "us and them" race card.  
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 7:05:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Who got the boot the last 2 shows- missed em both.

I just about gave up on that show when that dude started the "us and them" race card.  
View Quote

Hunter was voted out 2 weeks ago.  The dumbest move ever.  Last night it was the Queen since she no longer had her Rob to protect her.
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 7:18:29 AM EDT
[#17]
I think they should change the rules- It seems that they kick all the wrong people off to protect thier pitiful asses.  It really does not prove how good of "survivor" they really are.  It just goes to prove that a gang of fuckups is more powerful than a true survivor.
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 7:21:18 AM EDT
[#18]
I think that we might see a rule change next season.  The ratings are really dropping for the show now, so I think they might finally make it more of an attrition, survival type show in the future.

We can only hope.
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 8:19:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Well, since Maraamu lost, I'm glad that lazy Bitch Sarah got voted off.  Now if Rotu would just lose a few, Sean and Rob would disappear!
View Quote

Yep.  They voted off the "eye candy" last night.  The only reason she was on the show was for her body.

I'm waiting for the survivor show set in the mountains in December.  Then we'll see who the real survivors are.  8,000 ft., a .44mag revolver, and some beef jerky for each tribe.
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 8:34:18 AM EDT
[#20]
Yeah, the wife and I were both rolling our eyes with the black guy's diatribe. Good lord how ridiculous. I hope both those lazy fvcks get voted off soon.

The one sad thing (but you saw it coming) was the chick with the boobs got kicked off. Damn, that was pretty entertaining to watch ;)
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 8:37:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Even though he is lazy I think Rob is funny as shit. I loved it when he said he thought the one guy was "half a fag" and when he said the big guy must "have a small weiner". I couldn't stop laughing.
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 11:41:47 AM EDT
[#22]
I wouldn't be surprised to see Rotu, in the next couple of weeks, deliberately start losing the immunity challenges because they will hate Rob and Sean badly enough.  That would be worth watching.

Even better (though it won't happen) would be for the 'old guard' Rotu to throw the two of them out of the camp so they can survive on their own.
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 3:23:47 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm surprised that no one was outraged about Sarah and what she was doing with the US flag.

Maybe you didn't see it but she was laying down on the beach and was using the US flag as a blanket! In another scene she was laying on the flag.  I would have voted her off just for that!

Also that guy Paschel or what ever his name is he should be next because the US flag was HIS luxury item. How could he let her do what she did, he's a Judge and should know better.
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 3:37:57 PM EDT
[#24]
It'll be interesting to see what they all have to say to each other when all 16 people are brought back for the finale.

Hunter was right though. Those lazy asses from the old Maraamu tribe are complete knuckleheads.  One comment that really says it was from Sarah during tribal council two weeks ago.  She said she worked 60 hour weeks back home and didn't come to the island to do the same thing.  Did she not watch any previous shows?  What a moron.  She's probably hoping for a Playboy spread or something so we'll see how laziness and stupidity on national TV fares her.
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 4:42:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
voice]
Then, he of course has to bring up a racial topic.  Saying he is once again a slave and he hears the Roots music in his head.  [finger] [pissed]
View Quote

Okay, I'm white so I'm not all that versed on black culture but... I sure hope Survivor only casts lazy black folks for the show.

So far every season of Survivors black folks sure look the same way. Lazy bums who try to do as little as possible, pretend to work, lay around blame it all on slavery and whitey (oh yeah and brag about it too). It's just gotta be Mark Burnett's casting. My faith in my fellow black man is shaken otherwise.

M4-AK
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 5:16:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
voice]
View Quote

Okay, I'm white so I'm not all that versed on black culture but... I sure hope Survivor only casts lazy black folks for the show.

So far every season of Survivors black folks sure look the same way. Lazy bums who try to do as little as possible, pretend to work, lay around blame it all on slavery and whitey (oh yeah and brag about it too). It's just gotta be Mark Burnett's casting. My faith in my fellow black man is shaken otherwise.

M4-AK
View Quote

The guy from the first one wasn't at all like that.  I just can't remember his name.
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 5:22:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Let me guess, he teaches Ebonics and American History.  Perfect.
View Quote

Not far off:

"Rector currently works as a junior high teacher in South Central Los Angeles. "

[url]http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor4/survivors/bios/sean.shtml[/url]
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 5:35:38 PM EDT
[#28]
I just can't remember his name.
View Quote

His name was Gervase.  He was Survivor's token bald guy, I think.  

Spent a lot of time saving his energy, as I recall.
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 8:13:21 PM EDT
[#29]
And the bro from the second show stayed back at camp and "helped" the sick woman while everyone else went out looking for wood or something.  He then ended up eating some of their food while they were gone.  He said that the sick girl asked him to split it with her.  Also, while they were passing around a can of cherries he grabbed 2 out of it while everyone else only took one.  What could he have been thinking?  No one would notice?
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 8:33:09 PM EDT
[#30]
I felt sorry for Sarah. Those bumps all over her legs looked very bad. It must of itched like hell. The rest of the new tribe I think kicked her out because she looked better than they did. Oh well, I won't be watching anymore.
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 9:00:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The rest of the new tribe I think kicked her out because she looked better than they did. Oh well, I won't be watching anymore.
View Quote

My gf was celebrating.  It was pretty easy to recognize that Sarah's best attributes were her flotation devices, and those didn't carry her too far on an almost all-girl team.  I didn't mind seeing her go, as she was next to worthless.  

I wonder if there is any way to balance it such that Rotu DOESN'T completely eliminate the other team... I thought the swap thing might have done it, but it didn't help.

Viper Out
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 5:02:25 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I just can't remember his name.
View Quote

His name was Gervase.  Spent a lot of time saving his energy, as I recall.
View Quote

Yeah, he said he thought he could cruise under the radar, and nobody would notice.

It's gotta be casting,  not culture... Don't ya think?

M4-AK
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top