Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2002 7:55:04 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 8:03:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Basically you need to upgrade your video drivers . What video card are you using ?
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 8:05:14 PM EDT
[#2]
LOL!!

Did you grab the latest drivers from the ATI website? If so, check the readme file that came with the game. The game might not support your card.

If I need an updated driver I never D/L the MS drivers, I go direct to the maker of the card. You might have better luck that way.

Av.
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 8:07:29 PM EDT
[#3]
This is a problem with your Video Driver.

See if you can get any more recent drivers for your Video Card.

Uninstall ALL of the drivers associated with the card. Boot into Safe Mode and make sure the video card is not listed in the Device Manager.

Reboot the computer. Install the (new) drivers and see if this doesn't fix your problem.

Link Posted: 3/20/2002 8:09:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I am not an expert, but it is not all that uncommon to have drivers that show up as uncertified in dxdiag but are actually perfectly fine.  What I'm saying is that just because something isnt dx certified doesn't mean it won't work.

I realize this may not help you but I just thought I'd throw that out.  I have often tried new unsupported drivers for my card just for the hell of it and they are usually not certified until the provider makes them official.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top