Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2002 7:03:43 AM EDT
How to Call the Police

From the Meridian, Mississippi STAR:

George Phillips of Meridian was going up to bed when his wife told him that he'd left the light on in the garden shed, which she could see from the bedroom window. George opened the back door to go turn off the light but saw that there were people in the shed stealing things. He phoned the police, who asked "Is someone in your house?" and he said no.

Then they said that all patrols were busy, and that he should simply lock his door and an officer would be along when available. George said "Okay," hung up, counted to 30, and phoned the police again.

"Hello. I just called you a few seconds ago because there were people in My shed. Well, you don't have to worry about them now cause I've just shot them all." Then he hung up. Within five minutes three police cars, an Armed Response unit, and an ambulance showed up at the Phillips residence.

Of course, the police caught the burglars red-handed.

One of the policeman said to George: "I thought you said that you'd shot them!"

George said, "I thought you said there was nobody available!"
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 7:12:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Or call the cops and say "Officer down!", you'd be amazed how many cops show up and quick too. Of course once they show up, you can just say it was garbage bag but looked like a cop.

Link Posted: 3/20/2002 7:12:52 AM EDT
[#2]
LOL!....Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do.

medcop
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 7:37:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks Sancho!  Just goes to show,  mention a gun and the situation immediately perks up a notch.
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 7:44:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Or call the cops and say "Officer down!", you'd be amazed how many cops show up and quick too. Of course once they show up, you can just say it was garbage bag but looked like a cop.

View Quote

LMAO!  AR15.com is absolutely cracking me up today!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top