Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/20/2002 5:32:53 AM EDT
Get a load of this:

KAMPALA, Uganda -- A Ugandan woman bit off her husband's penis and testicles during an argument, police said on Wednesday.

The woman, Annet Minduru, 30, was in police custody in the capital Kampala and could be charged with causing grievous bodily harm, said the officer in charge of the station, Vigilius Okuni.

The case come on the heels of a survey showing high levels of domestic violence against women in some parts of Uganda.

The independent Monitor newspaper said Minduru had bitten off John Ndekeezi's penis and testicles on Sunday night after her 45-year-old husband slapped her.

"Because I was so drunk she overpowered me and by the time my neighbour came to my rescue, she had bitten off both my testicles and the penis," Ndekeezi told the paper.

Minduru's account of events was not immediately available.

The attack came only days after a man died in central Uganda after his wife, angered by his inability to provide for her and his two children, cut off his testicles.

Last week Vice President Specioza Kazibwe told women legislators she had been forced to end her 23-year marriage because her husband had beaten her even after she was appointed to office. Her husband said he had beaten her only twice.

Link Posted: 3/20/2002 5:43:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Ouch.

Did she do it all in one bite? She must have a big mouth.
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 5:46:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Is Idi Amin Dada still there?
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 5:47:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
"Because I was so drunk she overpowered me and by the time my neighbour came to my rescue, she had bitten off both my testicles and the penis," Ndekeezi told the paper.
View Quote

Geez, "because he was so drunk" she overpowered him.  Something tells me he didn't lose much!
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 5:52:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Post from AR_Rifle -
Is Idi Amin Dada still there?
View Quote

No, he lives in secluded luxury in Saudi Arabia, you know, the best ally and friend the United States has in the Middle East!

Eric The(TongueInCheek)Hun[>]:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top