Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2002 5:41:42 PM EDT
Ok,
I see the error of my ways, but it is so much fun to do in the GD.  
Getting a post going past 500, 1000 is sometimes fun.  

So, new poll,
DID I go too far?  

I was going to ask a question about prostitutes, but I figure doggies would get a better response.  

c-rock
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 5:55:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Dammit, I always miss the good stuff!
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 7:42:43 PM EDT
[#2]
If we lose the freedom to ask dangerous questions, what do we have left?
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 7:53:39 PM EDT
[#3]
DOH...!
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 10:36:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Sorry Crock,

Guess I didn't realize where you where coming from with your earlier post.

I guess that now, everybody does!
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 10:40:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
If we lose the freedom to ask dangerous questions, what do we have left?
View Quote

Excellent point!
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 10:45:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Naw man, you didn't go to far. I know in my case you just really struck a raw nerve picking dogs. See  "A good dog...." in the GD, also. Besides it is good for all to periodically let off some steam, I know I did on that one. Appologies to anyone I might owe after that thread.

[beer]
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 3:44:36 AM EDT
[#7]
I don't think it is a point of going to far.It is more a point of mans love for his dog,And the common bond that most people share of defending the helpless.I wasn't directing my post at anyone in particular,  And if I pissed anybody off, too bad!But I always stick up for what I believe in.Having said that,I raised pit bull dogs .I would have went ballistic if I would have ever sold one to someone that thought was going to fight it.But what do you expect from a [newbie].  
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 4:11:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Not at all.
Some dogs are bred to be hunters.
Some are bred to race.
Some are bred to fight.
Some are bred to be fashion accessories.

Dogs that are bred for performance (hunting, fighting, racing) are healthy dogs.
Dogs that are bred for a specific appearance, have and continue to pass on genetic flaws, all just to indulge the owners sense of aesthetics.
Pit Bulls usually live for at least 15 years.
While some of these genetic freaks, like English Bulldogs, only live for 8-9 years.
Bulldogs are so screwed up, genetically, that they have to be born  via Ceasarian section.  Then they live painful, wheezing lives as limping, asthmatic, freaks.  

If you like a breed, you have to respect where it came from.
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 4:34:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Not far enough!....If you ask me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top