Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2002 9:40:45 PM EDT
Anybody going to the show this weekend? Anybody interested in going shooting this weekend in the Springs?
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 12:02:11 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm in Cheyenne, WY and am a bit interested.  Can you get me more details?  Possibly directions?
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 4:48:17 AM EDT
[#2]
I'am going but do not have alot left to spend after the last two weekends of shows but if I find a deal I will grab it.
as far as shooting goes. theirs a service rifle highpower rifle match sunday at frontier gun club. not a member but have been invited. for more info on the match call hickman rifles but you must call between 5:30 and 7:30 in the evening as thats the only time they are open and see if you can go. starting next month their are about 4 to 5 matches locally within about a 45 minute drive and everybody's very friendly.  were do you plan on going to shoot?
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 11:59:47 PM EDT
[#3]
schapman43
I don't really know what you meant by details but here are some directions:
The show is in the middle of Colorado Springs. The easiest way to get to it from Wyoming would be to take I-25 down into the Springs. Once you are in the Springs exit on the Fillmore exit and turn left. Stay on this road until you reach Union then take a right. I would guess that Union is about 2 miles, it is the second large intersection. Take Union south about a mile or so and you will cross Constitution. After you cross Constitution go about half a mile and it will be on your left, easy to see at this point, large sign that says "Youth Outreach Center" and a gun show banner.

jc121
I was thinking about going out to Dragon Mans, just to see what it is like to fire my AR at a long range. The only place I have ever shot it is up at my cabin and with the trees all around the longest shots are like 150 feet. Any opinions on Dragon Mans?

Link Posted: 3/23/2002 12:28:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I will be going Sunday around noon.  Let me know if your'regoing and we can hook up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top