Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2002 7:25:06 PM EDT
(The below pictures and captions have been posted for billsr)

[b]I was stationed at Bien Hoa Airbase, on temporary duty from the Phillipines, from November 64 through part of February 65.  I was in the Air Force and was an Air Policeman. [/b]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Ponyboy%2FPic1%2EJPG[/img]
[b]Me on guard duty at one of the entry points on the base[/b]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Ponyboy%2FPic2%2EJPG[/img]
[b]Me behind my hut with my new full auto AR15 that I was issued when I left for Viet Nam.  (Myself and the other three or four guys that went with me were some of the first to get the then new wonder weapon AR15).[/b]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Ponyboy%2FPic3%2EJPG[/img]
[b]Smoke from burning or exploding ordnance that we were getting rid of for some reason. [/b]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Ponyboy%2FPic4%2EJPG[/img]
[b]Another picture on an entrance to the base[/b]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Ponyboy%2FPic5%2EJPG[/img]
[b]The infamous Highway 1 that runs (ran through Viet Nam.  This part of it was between Bien Hoa and Saigon, I believe.[/b]

Link Posted: 3/19/2002 5:53:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 6:59:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Ponyboy, is billsr living in TX.?
View Quote

It says he's from Ohio in his profile. He was wanting to post some pics but had no way to host them so I told him to email me and I would post them for him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top