Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2010 12:09:32 AM EDT

www.beezid.com

Check it out. This is legit. Some CRAZY deals on here. CRAZY fuckin deals if you do it right.

Has anyone bought something from here?

The dude that started this site is making 350% on some of these items. Do the math. Its an awesome deal for whoever wins AND especially for whoever owns the site.

ETA:

http://www.beezid.com/auctions/49448

Here is an example "auction" where this dude won a 46" LED TV for $87.84... no shit. Read up on what the site is. Crazy good idea lol.

Link Posted: 3/28/2010 12:18:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Crazy deals for customers

+ 350% Profit for owner

= Does not compute
Link Posted: 3/28/2010 12:19:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
+ 350% Profit for owner
= Does not compute

Too good to be true = fuck that shit.
Link Posted: 3/28/2010 12:22:49 AM EDT
[#3]
The concept has been around for years.

For every auction winner there are tons of losers that spent "bids", aka money, to attempt to purchase an item at a cheap price.  The auction site does all it can to offer widgets that claim to offer you a leg up to assist you in spending bids and winning auctions.

Fuck it, just buy the item you want off Amazon.

Link Posted: 3/28/2010 12:22:50 AM EDT
[#4]
these are great deals - if you're really, really bad at math.
Link Posted: 3/28/2010 12:24:36 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

+ 350% Profit for owner

= Does not compute

I didnt feel like typing all this out but I guess I will......

You pay for the right to actually bid.  You buy bid packages.  The lowest is $27 for 30 bids.  Thats $.90/bid.  Everytime someone bids it increases the auction $.01... which costs you $.90 each bid.  At the end of the auction like in the example there were rougly 7,000 bids for $.01 that made the item sell for $71.  But the site got about $1 for each of the bids from a lot of different people.  The guy that won it bid on it 23 times, which came out to be $16.10 because of the bid package he bought.  So he paid $16 for the bids and the $71 for the "selling price" of the TV.  BUT the site made $7000 on the TV because of how many people bidded on the item at $1 per bid.

Look into it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2010 12:28:22 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+ 350% Profit for owner

= Does not compute

You pay for the right to actually bid.  You buy bid packages.  The lowest is $27 for 30 bids.  Thats $.90/bid.  Everytime someone bids it increases the auction $.01... which costs you $.90 each bid.  At the end of the auction like in the example there were rougly 7,000 bids for $.01 that made the item sell for $71.  But the site got about $1 for each of the bids from a lot of different people.  The guy that won it bid on it 23 times, which came out to be $16.10 because of the bid package he bought.  So he paid $16 for the bids and the $71 for the "selling price" of the TV.  BUT the site made $7000 on the TV because of how many people bidded on the item at $1 per bid.

Look into it.

did you write the health care reform bill or were you in the congressional budget office scoring it...

Link Posted: 3/28/2010 12:30:58 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+ 350% Profit for owner

= Does not compute

You pay for the right to actually bid. You buy bid packages. The lowest is $27 for 30 bids. Thats $.90/bid. Everytime someone bids it increases the auction $.01... which costs you $.90 each bid. At the end of the auction like in the example there were rougly 7,000 bids for $.01 that made the item sell for $71. But the site got about $1 for each of the bids from a lot of different people. The guy that won it bid on it 23 times, which came out to be $16.10 because of the bid package he bought. So he paid $16 for the bids and the $71 for the "selling price" of the TV. BUT the site made $7000 on the TV because of how many people bidded on the item at $1 per bid.

Look into it.

did you write the health care reform bill or were you in the congressional budget office scoring it...

LOL... well I guess its only an AWESOME deal if you win... BUT... IF you win then... well, you WIN.

Link Posted: 3/28/2010 12:34:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
www.beezid.com

Check it out. This is legit. Some CRAZY deals on here. CRAZY fuckin deals if you do it right.

The dude that started this site is making 350% on some of these items. Do the math. Its an awesome deal for whoever wins AND especially for whoever owns the site.

ETA:

Here is an example "auction" where this dude won a 46" LED TV for $87.84... no shit. Read up on what the site is. Crazy good idea lol.

The way you are pushing this I think you may be that "dude"
Link Posted: 3/28/2010 12:36:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Anyways.  This is the first Iv heard of this.  Seems like a good deal if you win.

Sort of like gambling I guess.  $20 on Hold em or $20 on beezid?  IDK.  Ill give it a try and see how it works out for me.

Gambling.  Thats a good comparison right?  I think so.
Link Posted: 3/28/2010 12:39:42 AM EDT
[#10]
If you have to pay for the privilege of bidding, you better "win" something or it will get expensive.
Link Posted: 3/28/2010 12:39:50 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.beezid.com

ETA:

The way you are pushing this I think you may be that "dude"

Not pushing it for any other reason than letting people know about it.  It sounds cool if you want to take the risks to get the item.  Just letting people know about it.  

It took me a bit to realize how the site actually worked.

Theres a few people on here that know me and would know that I have no personal stake in this.

Link Posted: 3/28/2010 12:41:19 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

If you have to pay for the privilege of bidding, you better "win" something or it will get expensive.

This^^^

I mean jeeze someone gets that damn TV for $80... shit...

Link Posted: 3/28/2010 12:49:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
www.beezid.com

[div]The dude that started this site is making 350% on some of these items. Do the math. Its an awesome deal for whoever wins AND especially for whoever owns the site.

ETA:

What are they paying you?

You pay for credits, your 3 dollar credit = 1 cent on the bid, so you are paying 300% or more than the actual price?

ETA- You explained it and I was incorrect. It's still a shitty deal for anyone who doesn't win.

Capitalism.... gotta love it. This is a GREAT idea for the owner.
Link Posted: 3/28/2010 12:52:26 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.beezid.com

[div]The dude that started this site is making 350% on some of these items. Do the math. Its an awesome deal for whoever wins AND especially for whoever owns the site.

ETA:

What are they paying you?

You pay for credits, your 3 dollar credit = 1 cent on the bid, so you are paying 300% or more than the actual price?

No. You pay $.90 per bid. Not $3.

ETA: Saw the edit. Yes. ONLY good IF you win the "auction".  Which is why I compared it to gambling... REALLY REALY good for the owner of the site.. How come I dont think of shit like this?

Link Posted: 3/28/2010 12:53:15 AM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 3/28/2010 12:59:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Nobody wins it's a scam.

Link Posted: 3/28/2010 1:05:27 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Nobody wins it's a scam.

Well, at least one person won in the linked item, IF he didnt put more than $2000 into this deal.  Or you could lower that number depending on what amount of savings for the TV you consider winning......  

Oh and I THINK purchased bids are refundable only if you do not "spend" them by bidding...  Just saying..

Okay well im drunk and done with this thread.  If I try it and get something cool for cheap then Ill let you know.
Link Posted: 3/28/2010 1:49:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Firefox WOT (Web Of Trust) Lights up All Red on that site.

WOT is a good add-on, highly recommend it.  Saves you a bunch of headaches from scam sites!
Link Posted: 3/28/2010 6:26:50 AM EDT
[#19]
I find it highly unlikely that anyone not associated with that website would win a bid.  If you think about it, they don't even have to have any merchandise on hand, just a bunch of ghost bidders or software to ensure that someone not on the take never actually wins an item.
Link Posted: 3/28/2010 6:44:08 AM EDT
[#20]
Yeah, they lose $ on every sale but they make it up in VOLUME.

Spatula City!
Link Posted: 3/28/2010 6:52:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Spatula City!

Right movie- wrong quote.

"YOU SO STOOOPID!!!!!"

Link Posted: 3/28/2010 6:56:24 AM EDT
[#22]
tag for later

Link Posted: 3/28/2010 6:56:39 AM EDT
[#23]
But it HAS what plants crave!!!!
Link Posted: 3/28/2010 7:10:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Would you like your tax refund in cash or lottery tickets?
Link Posted: 3/28/2010 7:12:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Wait, so you're paying cash so some other jackass can walk away with a cheap TV?

Fuck that shit, you'd have to be a complete fucking moron to think that site was a good idea.
Link Posted: 3/28/2010 9:21:06 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
www.beezid.com

ETA:

As everyone else has said - BULLSHIT.  

First, the link says the auction was won for $71.74 on 21 March.  I'm just going to go out on a limb and state that these auctions are simply restarted every so often, with no / extremely few people actually winning.  And look for the pattern: 87.84 and 71.74  - it's not that hard to identify.

I had a couple of minutes free, so I did a little detective work.  The winning bidder on the link you provided, "blacknirish", I purport is either not a human being, or is an agent of the company.  A quick google of "blacknirish AND beezid" reveals that this person writes up generic 'hey this is the real deal!' posts on a lot of different forums.  I'll bet that the vast majority of winning bidders, if googled, will end with the same results.
Link Posted: 3/28/2010 9:30:00 AM EDT
[#27]
Next up for bid: Ocean front property in Nevada!
Link Posted: 3/28/2010 9:40:43 AM EDT
[#28]
I got a 2010 model Panasonic Plasma for 600$ 1080p, pretty nice shit. You can find deals online but I dont think that website will get you them
Link Posted: 3/28/2010 9:49:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I find it highly unlikely that anyone not associated with that website would win a bid.  If you think about it, they don't even have to have any merchandise on hand, just a bunch of ghost bidders or software to ensure that someone not on the take never actually wins an item.

Link Posted: 3/28/2010 9:56:47 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
+ 350% Profit for owner
= Does not compute

You pay for the right to actually bid. You buy bid packages. The lowest is $27 for 30 bids. Thats $.90/bid. Everytime someone bids it increases the auction $.01... which costs you $.90 each bid. At the end of the auction like in the example there were rougly 7,000 bids for $.01 that made the item sell for $71. But the site got about $1 for each of the bids from a lot of different people. The guy that won it bid on it 23 times, which came out to be $16.10 because of the bid package he bought. So he paid $16 for the bids and the $71 for the "selling price" of the TV. BUT the site made $7000 on the TV because of how many people bidded on the item at $1 per bid.

Look into it.

LOL... well I guess its only an AWESOME deal if you win... BUT... IF you win then... well, you WIN.

Look into the lottery, it's such a good deal.  You pay like a dollar and they give you millions if you win.  It's pretty much the best investment ever.
Link Posted: 3/28/2010 10:09:50 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Spatula City!

Right movie- wrong quote.

"YOU SO STOOOPID!!!!!"

AHHHHHHHH!!!!

Link Posted: 3/28/2010 10:13:52 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
[div]www.beezid.com

Rookie?  The only way to beat beezid is to not PLAY beezid (or whatever the next fucktastic free shit that costs you money comes along is called), Let me guess Ed McMahon convinced you to BUY free magazine subs too.
Link Posted: 3/28/2010 10:13:56 AM EDT
[#33]
Not interested.
Link Posted: 3/28/2010 10:15:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Mathtards will often find 'really good deals'.
Link Posted: 3/28/2010 10:17:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Scam out of Canada
Link Posted: 3/28/2010 11:51:09 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nobody wins it's a scam.

Well, at least one person won in the linked item, IF he didnt put more than $2000 into this deal.  Or you could lower that number depending on what amount of savings for the TV you consider winning......  

Oh and I THINK purchased bids are refundable only if you do not "spend" them by bidding...  Just saying..

Okay well im drunk and done with this thread.  If I try it and get something cool for cheap then Ill let you know.

Nobody wins.......EVER!!

Link Posted: 3/28/2010 11:54:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Shit like this makes me facepalm.

There is no such thing as a free ride...ever.  The more opaque and convoluded a transaction is, the more likely it is that you are getting screwed.
Link Posted: 3/28/2010 2:23:15 PM EDT
[#38]

it will cost you....
Link Posted: 3/28/2010 2:26:01 PM EDT
[#39]
If you think that's a good deal, then have I got something for you! I will sell you a quarter made in 1992 for $100 dollars. It will be worth way more than that in only ten decades. You can't pass up on this investment opportunity of a lifetime!
Link Posted: 3/28/2010 2:46:34 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
If you think that's a good deal, then have I got something for you! I will sell you a quarter made in 1992 for $100 dollars. It will be worth way more than that in only ten decades. You can't pass up on this investment opportunity of a lifetime!

I'll take two!

Link Posted: 3/28/2010 2:56:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll take two!

Fuck! beat by mere seconds.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top