Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2002 5:40:34 AM EDT
Rant on:

Last week it was a whole series of, "It's been six months since the World Trade Center fell on your husband/wife/brother/sister/son etc. etc.  How do you feel?"

Today, it's the Yates husband.  "Your wife killed all five of your kids.  How do you feel?"

Hw many millions do they pay Katie for this crap?  And why do these people who have to answer her stupid questions want to be on "Today" to begin with?
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 5:42:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 5:47:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

And why do these people who have to answer her stupid questions want to be on "Today" to begin with?
View Quote

I will never, never be able to answer your question.  I just do not understand.
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 5:55:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Well, Russell Yates' 'fifteen minutes of fame' will be over soon.

Would you have ever guessed thirty years ago, that a woman* [see Note below] would one day have her own television special because she sucked off the President of the United States?

Well, you explain that one rationally and then we can discuss the 'Katie Couric' guests of this world.

Eric The(Un-f***ing-beleivable)Hun[>]:)]

*[Note: I am [u]not[/u] referring to Katie Couric, but to Monica Lewinsky. Katie got her television gig by blowing the President of NBC!]
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 6:53:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Chairborne_Ranger,

It's been several months now that you've been watching Katie Couric.  How do you feel?  [;)]
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 6:58:15 AM EDT
[#5]
The question I'd like to ask perky Katie:

You husband died of ass cancer... How does that make you feel?[BD]

Link Posted: 3/18/2002 7:05:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Did she dump him beforehand?  I know one of those talking heads did, then she didn't want to divie up.
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 7:12:04 AM EDT
[#7]
*katie couric sucks*.....AND she swallows.
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 7:22:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Did she dump him beforehand?  I know one of those talking heads did, then she didn't want to divie up.
View Quote

That would be Joan Lunden.  He hasn't died, but she sure wishes he would.  He made a case for alimony, and Joan squealed like a stuck pig. "Why don't you just go out and get a JOB!?"  

This, of course, is what men have been saying for decades, but she didn't see the humor in her own situation.
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 7:31:05 AM EDT
[#9]
[kill]
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 10:48:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 10:55:17 AM EDT
[#11]
[img]http://gallery.kingsnake.com/data/2019KATIE.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 10:58:47 AM EDT
[#12]
so, did you see the interview with the widow of daniel pearl?
naw, i didn't think so.
professional courtesy, i guess.....
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 11:09:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
When they stuck the anal probe up your ass for the TV viewers and the DR. moved it in and out ....How did it make you feel? [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top