Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2002 4:35:23 AM EDT
[url]http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/south/03/17/pakistan.church/index.html[/url]

Nice way to start the day.  [:(!]
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 6:06:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Does anyone in their right mind believe that this situation is going to get better anytime soon? Quite frankly, I don't believe that it will ever get better, only worse....

From Revelation, Chapter 6:

[b]9[/b]   And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar [u]the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held[/u]:

[b]10[/b]   And they cried with a loud voice, saying, [b]How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?[/b]

[b]11[/b]   And white robes were given unto every one of them; and [u]it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled[/u].

There is a fixed number, apparently, for those who will be killed for the sake of the Gospel.

And it will only be when that number is arrived at that the Lord will hasten His return. And His judgment upon the earth.

Too heavy for a Sunday morning?

Eric The(NotReally,BringItOn!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 6:39:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

There is a fixed number, apparently, for those who will be killed for the sake of the Gospel.

Eric The(NotReally,BringItOn!)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

Is it true that you shot at TxLewis after he complained about you breaking his ArmaLite ??
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 7:08:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Just to put things in perspective Hun...

Over 900 people have died in India over the past 30 days due to fighting between Muslims and Hindus.

Religion......you can keep it!!
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 7:18:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 8:08:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Don't forget the usual:  

(5)  They deserved it because American foreign policy supports Israel.

Link Posted: 3/17/2002 11:21:02 AM EDT
[#6]
These people bring new meaning to the word COWARD.  They are sub-human.

Please don't call them animals.  My dog is offended by that term.
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 11:32:28 AM EDT
[#7]
There was a similar attack in late September or October of last year.
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 11:35:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Over 900 people have died in India over the past 30 days due to fighting between Muslims and Hindus.

Religion......you can keep it!!
View Quote

Ditto
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 12:33:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Post from Stormbringer -
View Quote

Sorry, [b]Stormbringer[/b], but I [b]never[/b] put the death of American citizens 'in perspective' with the deaths of anyone else on the planet!

And neither should you!

The deaths of American citizens [u]anywhere[/u] should be revenged by the United States at the rate of 10,000 to 1, if you ask me.

Eric The(GodBlessAmerica?IsThat[u]Prohibited[/u]ReligiousSpeech,Yet?)Hun[>]:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top