Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2002 7:14:21 PM EDT
sold since 9/11?

[img]http://www.sears.com/data/product_images/tools/large/00965697000-dlv.jpg[/img]

[size=4]Chicago Case Tool Case, Airline Carry-On Cart[/size=4]

[b]Designed specifically to meet today's stricter airline carry on regulations. Holds 10 percent more tools than comparable carry-ons and the 3 in. ball bearing wheels make travel easier[/b]

[url]www.sears.com/sr/product/summary/productsummary.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@1292558764.1016251697@@@@&BV_EngineID=cceiadcejelhmddcehgcemgdffmdfim.0&vertical=SEARS&bidsite=&pid=00965697000[/url]
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 7:23:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 7:30:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Gee ... when I flew back from Tampa in late September I ended up shipping half of my tools ... and risked one of my laptops in checked luggage because of 9/11 & the airlines wanting to limit down to 1 carry on...
Ted...
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 7:31:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't know whether to laugh or cry.  "Guaranteed to set off security alerts at every checkpoint."

I just hope I'm not behind the person carrying that thing on.

It's a tactical toolbox--that's an assault screwdriver in a quickdraw tactical holster.  The assualt pliers have a non-slip night-visible rubber handle.  18-cell screwdriver bit pouch can be removed and attached to your tactical work belt.  Comes complete with tactical socket tree for quick, one-handed socket changes.  All packaged in a non-glare, waterproof pelican assualt case (TM) in use with the Navy SEALS and GSG-9 units.  Toolbox has crypto-scrambled lock and telescopic carry handle for fast deployment in dismounted airport operations.  The double-walled interior construction ensures that all your gear stays put, even in the event of hard landings or when baggage gorillas get hold of it.  

You may not survive the F-16s shooting down the plane, but this unit is guaranteed to be found 100% intact among the wreckage, ready to be re-deployed at a moment's notice if necessary.
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 11:28:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't forget the stealth mode, carbon fiber screwdrivers that don't show up in airport metal detectors. :)

I was just thinking, hell, half the crap in that ad can't even be carried on an airplane anymore. It's a sad state of affairs.

Link Posted: 3/15/2002 11:40:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I like to throw sockets at the stewardess when I don't get my coke with the cup or second bag of peanuts fast enough!
Link Posted: 3/16/2002 12:31:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I like to throw sockets at the stewardess when I don't get my coke with the cup or second bag of peanuts fast enough!
View Quote

You actually get [b]two[/b] bags on nuts out of them? Is that business class?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top