Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2002 12:27:04 PM EDT
Ok I know this should go in the legal section but.

A friend of mine just got back from a trip out of the country and he bought a few new Hi-cap mags from a store across seas.

I told him that I thought he could get in trouble if they found out that he had them. He told me he could not do to that he did not buy it in the U.S.

Is this true? S.O.B. got them for about $20 american dollers he now has 10 hi-cap 45acp and 10 hi-cap 40S&W mags
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 12:48:27 PM EDT
[#1]
When were the mags made, before or after the ban?

Sarah Brady is trying to close the "import loophole", but if those puppies were made before the ban (or can't be proven they weren't), it's my understanding he is fine.
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 12:53:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
When were the mags made, before or after the ban?

Sarah Brady is trying to close the "import loophole", but if those puppies were made before the ban (or can't be proven they weren't), it's my understanding he is fine.
View Quote

I think after the ban he still had them in the package.
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 12:55:14 PM EDT
[#3]
You should be cooler too your friend and maybe he will hook you up with some hi caps.  Who care if its illegal too do it he got them here and he not going to get caught now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top