Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2010 10:33:10 AM EDT
Here, I thought I had a tight tinfoil hat.

Sherrick, Dave_A, you missed this guy.

New York daily news article

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2010/03/11/2010-03-11_pure_evil_nj_fantatic_aswad_ayinde_charged_with_raping_daughters_having_children.html

'Pure' evil: N.J. fanatic Aswad Ayinde charged with raping daughters, having children with them
By Samuel Goldsmith and Corky Siemaszko
Daily News Staff Writers
Originally Published:Thursday, March 11th 2010, 12:06 PM
Updated: Thursday, March 11th 2010, 12:20 PM

Galasso/The Record of Bergen CountyAswad Ayinde, aka Charles McGill, is brought before Passaic County court in October on charges he repeatedly raped his daughters and had several children with them.

Aswad Ayinde, also known as Charles McGill, somehow managed to keep one step ahead of child welfare investigators by moving from town to town - and beat his kids with wooden boards or kicked them with steel-toed boots to keep them in line, investigators said.

Many of the rapes took place in an abandoned funeral home in East Orange, N.J., where the family squatted for a time, investigators said.

"He said the world was going to end, and it was just going to be him and his offspring and that he was chosen,"  Ayinde's ex-wife, Beverly, testified at a recent hearing.

The woman said she was too afraid to counter her husband - even after she learned he was raping their daughters.

"I was afraid to ever accuse him of being demented or being a pedophile," she said. "I knew the word, but I wouldn't dare use it because it would result in a beating."

Beverly Ayinde said she felt ashamed for not rescuing her girls.

"I'm sure my not standing up to him didn't help the kids," she said. "They felt disempowered also. There was just a lot of fear. Everybody was threatened."

Some of the babies were delivered at home, and they buried the two that died, she told the court. The others never got birth certificates.

Her 51-year-old former husband faces the first of five separate trials next month - one for each daughter he allegedly violated, said Lisa Squitieri, the Passaic County prosecutor handling the case.

Ayinde, who is from Atlantic City but lived most recently in Paterson, N.J., was arrested in 2006 and was being held on $1 million bond.

He was ruled competent to stand trial earlier this year and faces 27 charges including aggravated sexual assault, sexual assault, lewdness, child endangerment, aggravated criminal sexual contact and criminal sexual contact.

His arrest has prompted an internal probe by the New Jersey's Division of Youth and Family Services to determine how the suspect allegedly turned his daughters into sexual slaves without them knowing a thing.

Some of the crimes allegedly occurred while the family was under scrutiny by the state child welfare agency - and after the dad had been arrested and pleaded guilty to assault and child endangerment.

The violated daughters are now all 18 and older. Their whereabouts - and those of their children - were not known.

Prosecutors said the accused dad began raping his daughters in the mid-1980s until 2002, when his wife fled the household.

During that period, Ayinde and his trapped family lived in the New Jersey cities of Paterson, Orange, Eatontown and East Orange. He kept close tabs on his daughters and home schooled them to keep the filthy family secrets from spilling out, investigators said.

At one point, Ayinde moved the family to Florida to avoid investigators.

He faces a hearing Friday where a judge is expected to rule on the admissibility of his wife's testimony.

Link Posted: 3/11/2010 10:33:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/11/2010 10:34:31 AM EDT
[#2]
His actual name is "Ass Wad" ???    

If convicted....burn in hell fucker!
Link Posted: 3/11/2010 10:36:32 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm generally against the death penalty.  In this case, I make an exception.
Link Posted: 3/11/2010 10:36:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Give him breast implants and put him in GenPop at the nearest maximum security prison.
Link Posted: 3/11/2010 10:37:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, his wiring is all wrong, making him a faulty unit.  He needs to be disassembled and his parts salvaged for scraps.
Link Posted: 3/11/2010 10:41:44 AM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 3/11/2010 10:42:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Wow! I knew the world (to say nothing of the human race) was fucked up, but damn...
Link Posted: 3/11/2010 10:42:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/11/2010 10:42:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Give him breast implants and put him in GenPop at the nearest maximum security prison.

That would do it.
Link Posted: 3/11/2010 10:43:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Yea, the father is a POS and makes me hope there's a Hell for him to burn in, but what about the mother for letting that crap go on?  She should also be locked up.
Link Posted: 3/11/2010 10:46:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Mother is just as guilty of not stopping him.  

Hang em both.
Link Posted: 3/11/2010 10:47:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Yea, the father is a POS and makes me hope there's a Hell for him to burn in, but what about the mother for letting that crap go on?  She should also be locked up.

Good question, not sure if she's being charged. I originally went to that website to read up on the Chicago McDonald case affecting NYC and saw this article on the right. Would have thought it was something from the Onion otherwise.

"Beverly Ayinde said she felt ashamed for not rescuing her girls.

"I'm sure my not standing up to him didn't help the kids," she said. "They felt disempowered also. There was just a lot of fear. Everybody was threatened."
Link Posted: 3/11/2010 10:59:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Hang em both.

Exactly,she could have waited till he fell asleep and bashed him in the head with a cinderblock or something,then gotten the hell out of dodge.
I don't understand how a parent would let shit like this  go on.
Link Posted: 3/11/2010 11:06:20 AM EDT
[#14]
They will get him in prison.

POS!
Link Posted: 3/11/2010 11:06:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Death penalty for him.

Predatory animals should be killed.

HH
Link Posted: 3/11/2010 11:11:36 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Death penalty for him.

HH

Our Legislature and Corslime made sure that was done away with

Link Posted: 3/11/2010 11:13:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Death penalty for him.

HH

Our Legislature and Corslime made sure that was done away with

That's a shame.

Life in solitary confinement then....to be let out for 1 hour a day for free-for-all assraping by the inmates.

HH
Link Posted: 3/11/2010 11:19:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hang em both.

Exactly,she could have waited till he fell asleep and bashed him in the head with a cinderblock or something,then gotten the hell out of dodge.
I don't understand how a parent would let shit like this  go on.

Good point

Link Posted: 3/11/2010 11:36:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Interesting name change
Link Posted: 3/11/2010 11:42:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top