Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2010 7:43:51 PM EDT
So I am curious if we all put "american" as our race or if we refuse to answer that, will .gocv just check the "white" box for us?

Im hispanic so technically they would be wrong but honestly the amount of minorities who have ever read the constitution or even give a fuck about the fate of the republic has got to be less than ten percent.  Meaning they could safely just check the  "white " box for everyone who doesn't comply and still be pretty accurate.

What if they discard all the frorms that refuse to comply leaving white areas with a smaller count thus less representation?

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 7:45:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I think I'll just enter "10K"

I don't see why you couldn't enter whatever you want. Where my wife teaches the school puts down whatever the parent (usually mother) indicates as the race of their child. She has had some hispanic white kids and some white hispanic kids, if you follow my drift.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top