Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:02:47 AM EDT
[#1]
who the fuck carries a meat thermometer around?
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:24:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Just checking to see if she was done.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:25:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Mac: But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun!
Thorny: [referring to Farva] Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic.
Foster: [after a pause] Which... makes them not really shenanigans at all.
Mac: [in a silly voice] Evil shenanigans!

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:27:45 AM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:29:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Before I even read the article....I am gonna have guess that, Talking on cell phone +  movie theater = urban people?
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:29:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Wow.. thugs that have no respect. I bet one of them was a cook.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:30:21 AM EDT
[#7]
It's original, I have to give them that.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:31:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Before I even read the article....I am gonna have guess that, Talking on cell phone +  movie theater = "urban" people?

Let's not get the thread locked with "Africa wins" pictures or something.

Just take it as a reminder that when you try to be courteous in today's society, you'd better have a weapon close at hand.

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:31:55 AM EDT
[#9]
According to Sheriff's officials, the suspects were described as black males. One man was wearing an orange hat with an orange jersey and the other man was dressed in a black hooded sweatshirt.

There was no word on why the man had a meat thermometer in a movie theater.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:32:22 AM EDT
[#10]
"There was no word on why the man had a meat thermometer in a movie theater."

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:33:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Same reason they carry a screwdriver; it can be used as a weapon but is not illegal to carry.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:33:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Had to walk out of a movie recently due to the brotha and sistah giving their commentary through the whole damn film as I got up and left I yelled at them to kindly STFU! Talked to the manager and got my freakin money back..

Rude people can"t stand em!
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:34:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Before I even read the article....I am gonna have guess that, Talking on cell phone +  movie theater = urban people?

Chris Rock knows who they are.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:34:41 AM EDT
[#14]
  Deputies say that while the movie was playing, a woman was talking on her phone and the victim asked her to turn it off.

The victim was attacked by the woman's boyfriend and another man. Deputies say he was stabbed in the neck with a meat thermometer.

The stabbing victim is expected to survive and is recovering at a local hospital. Two others who tried to help the victim were also injured, according to KTLA.

According to Sheriff's officials, the suspects were described as black males. One man was wearing an orange hat with an orange jersey and the other man was dressed in a black hooded sweatshirt.

Way to perpetuate the stereotype, guys.  
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:34:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same reason they carry a screwdrive; it can be used as a weapon but is not illegal to carry.

Yep. Same reason biker gangs carry large wrenches, tire irons, etc.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:35:19 AM EDT
[#16]
Tag

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:39:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Fucking savages.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:41:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I refuse to go to any movie theater that has a police detail for that same stereotype.
Had too many movies ruined.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:42:33 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Sheriff's officials describe the suspects as black males.

One man was wearing an orange hat with an orange jacket or jersey.

The other man was dressed in a black hooded sweatshirt.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:44:20 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Before I even read the article....I am gonna have guess that, Talking on cell phone +  movie theater = "urban" people?

Let's not get the thread locked with "Africa wins" pictures or something.

Just take it as a reminder that when you try to be courteous in today's society, you'd better have a weapon close at hand.

The truth hurts, huh?

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:46:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Hopefully we can get meat thermometers banned now.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:47:58 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Deputies say that while the movie was playing, a woman was talking on her phone and the victim asked her to turn it off.

The victim was attacked by the woman's boyfriend and another man. Deputies say he was stabbed in the neck with a meat thermometer.

The stabbing victim is expected to survive and is recovering at a local hospital. Two others who tried to help the victim were also injured, according to KTLA.

What stereotype are we talking about?  

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:49:18 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

or just make them stab resistant like in the UK

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:49:46 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Same reason they carry a screwdriver; it can be used as a weapon but is not illegal to carry.

Tactical pen, anyone?

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:51:18 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Tactical pen, anyone?

Never fly without one.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:52:36 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Chris Rock knows who they are.

What you did there. . . .I see it. . .

"Always tryin' to take credit for somethin' they're SUPPOSED to do!"

In this case, it would go like this: " I don't pull no $%*@ in movies, yo". . .

Chris Rock voice: "Ya supposed to be quiet and respectful in the movies, ya dumb mot#$%^&@#$ !"
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:52:50 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Mac: But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun!

Thorny: [referring to Farva] Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic.

Foster: [after a pause] Which... makes them not really shenanigans at all.

Mac: [in a silly voice] Evil shenanigans!

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:53:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:58:18 AM EDT
[#29]
I hate when you go to the movies and wind up getting stabbed in the neck with a meat thermometer.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:59:16 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

I hate when you go to the movies and wind up getting stabbed in the neck with a meat thermometer.

Makes for interesting talk around the water cooler the next morning, though.

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 9:02:11 AM EDT
[#31]
Meh...Kali.

Happens here...different outcome.  Ghetto rat uses a shank on me or mine and...BLAM...BLAM...BLAM...BLAM!!!

Mag dump and repeat as necessary.  Make sure you include any "helpers".

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 9:04:56 AM EDT
[#32]
hmmm, rare I see.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 9:25:00 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Same reason they carry a screwdrive; it can be used as a weapon but is not illegal to carry.

What sissy bikers are these? The one I witnessed from the inside growing up carried guns, lots of them actually, and at the very least knives.

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 9:25:19 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

exactly, or registered at the very least
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 9:40:46 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 9:45:36 AM EDT
[#36]
I thought the best part of the story was that two others tried to help the victim but also got injured, meaning at least two people stood up to fight the thugs.

Hopefully that means there were only two other people in the theater.  I'd be disappointed to hear the theater was full and 80 people sat there and did nothing.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 9:46:36 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What sissy bikers are these? The one I witnessed from the inside growing up carried guns, lots of them actually, and at the very least knives.

I had a Hell's Angel explain to me that a lot of them carry cut-down ball peen hammers. This particular guy also carried a pistol, but he hadn't been convicted of a felony yet.

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 9:47:49 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 9:53:42 AM EDT
[#39]
Getting stabbed with a meat thermometer seems to be a pretty rare event.

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 9:55:06 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Eh, Black Wimminz talking loud in a movie?

Black Males dressed in Ghetto Garb stabbing people in the Neck?  

The story is one big stereotype.  It could be a skit on the Dave Chappelle show or I'm Gonna Git ya sucka.  

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 9:59:10 AM EDT
[#41]

Wide base for palm, sharp tip.

Clever.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 10:25:32 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

They shoulda kept it real:
(NSFW- Violence & Language)

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 10:30:37 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The story is one big stereotype.  It could be a skit on the Dave Chappelle show or I'm Gonna Git ya sucka.  

Black female talking loudly on her cellphone = this is either factual or easily refuted.  No stereotype here.

Ghetto garb?  Orange hat and orange jersey?  More like hunting garb.  Black hoodie?  That's hardly ghetto...

Neck stabbing with a meat thermometer?  That's just fucked up, but again...stereotypical?  Not even.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 10:32:02 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Black female talking loudly on her cellphone = this is either factual or easily refuted.  No stereotype here.  

Ghetto garb?  Orange hat and orange jersey?  More like hunting garb.  Black hoodie?  That's hardly ghetto...

Neck stabbing with a meat thermometer?  That's just fucked up, but again...stereotypical?  Not even.

Nope, I disagree.

This is as stereotypical real as it gets.

You could not make this stuff up. (See video above)

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 10:35:54 AM EDT
[#45]
I'll have a coke then.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 10:38:52 AM EDT
[#46]
One more reason to wait for the DVD and watch it at home.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 10:39:38 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Improvised weapon carried by ghetto trash.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 10:54:16 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 10:56:52 AM EDT
[#49]
Hell, i talk through the movie the whole time too, thing is no one ever tells me to shut up cause i always tell it like it is, sometimes i get more applause then the movie does.

"Oh what is this boool sheet!?? Dem Aliens can travel from planet to planet but they can't open a fucking basement door?? That's whack yo!"

"HA! WUT? How could Khan know who Checkov was when he ain't even join the crew till the second season? This ain't cool de la"

"Yo yo yo! Why Hamlet be trippin about if there is life after death?? To be or not to be? Knee grow please! He done seen his father as a ghost!!! So why does he vacil.......vassilat.......vacilitate? Why do he 'vacilitate' about killing his uncle? Pop a cap in that shit yo!"
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 10:57:07 AM EDT
[#50]

The same F*ckers that carry around screwdrivers, carpet knives and the like.  To you (and the jury), it's a tool, to them it's a weapon.

This is why concealed carry is getting more popular every day.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top