[#3]
"I've made a huuuge mistake" a la Gob on Arrested Development
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:11:18 AM EDT
[#4]
I just threw up in my mouth a little.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:11:31 AM EDT
[#5]

Glenn Beck
I could be at home surfing AR15.com right now, but here I am talking to this clown... The world is really a messed up placed!
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:12:53 AM EDT
[#6]
"I could have been in on a foursome..."
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:13:03 AM EDT
[#7]
I have no idea what's going on....
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:14:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yeah, what happened?
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:14:54 AM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:17:00 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, what happened?

Glenn had on that X-Dem Congressman on for a full hour.

failure ensued

Glenn Apologizes for Massa Interview: Sorry for Wasting Your Time, America

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:19:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Massa gave way TMI about his personal life, gave Beck zip regarding the supposed conspiracy against him
Just seven minutes into Glenn Beck's hour-long interview of Eric Massa on Tuesday evening, things had already gone very wrong.

Conservatives had hopes that the now-former Democratic congressman from Upstate New York, who resigned abruptly under an ethics cloud, would deliver the goods about corruption and strong-arm tactics in the Obama White House and Congress. But instead, Massa served up an icky new confession.

"Now they're saying I groped a male staffer," he volunteered. "Yeah, I did. Not only did I grope him, I tickled him until he couldn't breathe and then four guys jumped on top of me. It was my 50th birthday."

Beck looked aghast. "Was your wife at that one?" the Fox News Channel host asked.

"No, this was in a townhouse; we all lived together, all the bachelors and me," Massa explained. "My chief of staff had a conniption and said, 'You can't live there, that's not congressional.' "

Beck tried to move the conversation in a different direction, but his guest resisted. "Let me show you something," Massa proposed, proffering a book with photos of bawdy Navy rituals from the days when he was a sailor.

"You're going to show me tickle fights?" Beck inquired.

"I'm going to show you a lot more than tickle fights," Massa promised. Beck put on his reading glasses, then judged that the images should not be shown on television. "It looks like an orgy in 'Caligula,' " Massa asserted.

The right's romance of Eric Massa was off to a messy start.

This was, perhaps, to be expected from a man who, by his own account, grabbed one of his male staffers at a party, tousled his hair and said, "What I really ought to be doing is fracking you."

But Beck was willing to take a risk on Massa, in part because the former congressman was willing to say that President Obama's chief of staff had no clothes. Over the weekend, Massa described meeting the White House chief of staff in the locker room of the House gym: "I'm sitting there showering, naked as a jaybird, and here comes Rahm Emanuel, not even with a towel wrapped around his tush, poking his finger in my chest. . . . Do you know how awkward it is to have a political argument with a naked man?"

Pretty fracking awkward. But not as awkward as Beck's interview of Massa on Tuesday. (snip)

And Massa, though he brought a chest X-ray to document his illness, had nothing to support his hints that Democratic leaders had made corrupt bargains and used thuggish tactics. "Name names," Beck pleaded. "Show us where to throw the dirt."

But no matter how many times he was asked –– Anything new? Actionable stuff? Anything specific? –– Massa came up empty. "I don't know how to be specific," he said.

In the show's waning minutes, Beck surrendered. "America, I've got to shoot straight with you," he said, looking into the camera. "I think I've wasted your time. I think this is the first time I have wasted an hour of your time, and I apologize for that."

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:24:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, what happened?

Glenn had on that X-Dem Congressman on for a full hour.

failure ensued

Glenn Apologizes for Massa Interview: Sorry for Wasting Your Time, America

Thank you.

Sounds like Massa is worried about the long reach of Rahm.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:25:01 AM EDT
[#13]
haha.  I guess Becky needs to apologize to Michele Malkin.  haha
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:29:21 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Yeah, I'm itching to hear his radio show today...

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:30:43 AM EDT
[#15]
"should I start crying?"
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:44:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Wait, I just watched this now and understand what is going on.

This guy is still full of shit!  The congresscritter that is......  "no glenn, I'm telling you what happened".... yeah. okay buddy  His lips are moving, that means he is lying.

He is taking it on the chin while stepping down as an alternative to an even greater embarrassment.  This story only streangthens Rahmbo's hold as a master intimidator.    I am sure that this is part of whatever "agreement" that is either overt or just implied.  Or this guy is just trying to not have "an accident".  If this guy commits "suicide" over the next few months, I would be concerned.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:55:20 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 5:02:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Glenn Beck is thinking, "My God, Massa is a bigger fruit-cake than I am."
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 5:03:15 AM EDT
[#19]
"I can see why Rahm wanted to kick his ass"

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 5:08:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Let me guess. The interview was a trap? or a big failure?

Sorry to the Beck leg humpers.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 5:10:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Did he start crying?
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 5:21:04 AM EDT
[#22]
It was a perfect example of what is wrong in congress.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 5:32:15 AM EDT
[#23]
Looks like the liberals have there long game on.

Were fucked.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 5:33:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
"I can see why Rahm wanted to kick his ass"

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 5:37:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Why in the hell did Beck schedule Massa for the entire hour?

He should have left himself some room to maneuver in case things didin't go well.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 5:45:09 AM EDT
[#26]
i guess im one of those Beck leg humpers.

whether you like Beck or not, NO ONE will go as far as he is to research and expose corruption in the government-  we should all thank him for that. he's the one telling us who's pocket the stimulus money goes into, who's brother gets the government contract from which congress official, etc.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 5:53:31 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, I'm itching to hear his radio show today...

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 6:03:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
"I've made a huuuge mistake" a la Gob on Arrested Development

Classic.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 6:17:38 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 6:56:38 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 3/11/2010 4:17:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Massa sounds like a complete whacko.  Doesn't make the Navy look too good.

Massa's Trail of Bizzare Behavior

Disgraced ex-Rep. Eric Massa insists he never sexually abused anyone, but he filled his Capitol Hill rowhouse with low-paid male staffers in an arrangement ripe for trouble.

"It's like he had people trapped," said a Hill source.

Sordid new details emerged yesterday of a pattern of behavior that went back to his 20 years as a naval officer, as ex-shipmates came forward to describe incidents of groping and perhaps worse.

After resigning, Massa called his "inappropriate" behavior a carryover from his Navy days.

At the house on E St. Southeast yesterday, which Massa had shared with five of his staffers, clothes were piled on the floor and half-a-dozen pairs of shoes mingled with dirty towels next to an open pink suitcase in the living room.

A male staffer in his 20s who mans the front desk of Massa's decommissioned House office appeared late in the day and went inside. He declined to comment, citing strict orders from the staff's temporary employer, the House clerk.

In hindsight, Democratic insiders wondered about activities that before had just seemed odd. They said Massa hired a surprisingly large percentage of young gay men, and paid them so little that staffers were forced to live in the house with him.

"It's not the gay part that's a problem, it's the abuse, if it's true," said one Hill source.

"The guy's a freak," a close friend of one embattled Massa aide told the Daily News.

Even as ethics officials apparently decided yesterday to drop their investigation of Massa because he is no longer in Congress, numerous new reports and interviews suggested there is much more to learn about the Navy vet.

Massa departed Congress on Monday after first saying he had cancer, then claiming he wanted to avoid an investigation, then saying he was forced out because he opposed health care reform, and finally saying he wasn't forced out.

He admitted in a pair of bizarre cable interviews that he "tickled" staffers, but he denied charges of repeated groping.

But new bombshells erupted yesterday, the biggest reported by The Atlantic online, which quoted past shipmates of Massa charging he used his status as a commander to subject underlings to abusive sexual advances.

Former Massa shipmate Peter Clarke recalled how a friend who roomed with Massa during the 1991 Persian Gulf War, Stuart Borsch, was made extremely uncomfortable by Massa in a hotel on leave.

"Stuart's at the edge of the bed ... and [Massa] starts massaging him," Clarke said. "Massa said, 'You'll have to get one of my special massages.' He called them 'Massa Massages.' "

Borsch confirmed his version of events in an e-mail sent to reporters who asked.

"In 1990, aboard the USS Jouett, I was awakened when a senior officer, Lt. Commander Massa, seemed to be groping me. (I was a lieutenant at the time.)," Borsch wrote.

"I believe he may have been drinking. I shouted at him and he left. I mentioned the incident to several other officers. I did not officially report it."

Clarke and another sailor told The Atlantic there were others, including Tom Maxfield, who allegedly found Massa in his bunk undressing him.

"He wakes up to Massa undoing his pants trying to snorkel him," Clarke said, adding no one complained for fear of retaliation.

An effort to get comment from Massa was unsuccessful. Knocks on the door of his home in upstate Corning went unanswered.

The ethics complaints in Washington allegedly involve groping three staffers. Republicans cried foul over reports the ethics committee is dropping the case, and so did watchdogs.

"The committee no longer has jurisdiction," said Melanie Sloan, the head of Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington. But since Massa departed alleging leaders conspired against him, she said the committee at least should detail the seriousness of the allegations.

"The harassment is probably much worse than we've heard," Sloan said, noting how quick Democratic leaders were to demand he leave.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2010/03/11/2010-03-11_disgraced_exrep_eric_massas_long_trail_of_bizarre_behavior_includes_home_shared_.html#ixzz0hsEFiXcC
Link Posted: 3/11/2010 4:25:13 AM EDT
[#32]
"What caliber should I use for this little bitch?"
Link Posted: 3/11/2010 4:42:57 AM EDT
[#33]
LOL!

oh, I can't wait to hear Mark Levin's podcast today. LOL!
Link Posted: 3/11/2010 5:24:01 AM EDT
[#34]
I missed the show.  I will have to watch it tonight after I wake up.
Link Posted: 3/11/2010 5:25:15 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

LOL!

oh, I can't wait to hear Mark Levin's podcast today. LOL!

Oh he fucking ripped into Lindesy Graham.....

It was great!

Link Posted: 3/11/2010 5:33:47 AM EDT
[#36]
where can i get Levin's podcast ? i clicked on one link but it didnt play any sound
Link Posted: 3/11/2010 5:37:37 AM EDT
[#37]
I'm still waiting for someone to explain why the White House Chief of Staff was in the congressional Locker Room in the buff as reported.
Link Posted: 3/11/2010 5:42:52 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I'm still waiting for someone to explain why the White House Chief of Staff was in the congressional Locker Room in the buff as reported.

knowing that Massa is a peter-puffer, im willing to be Rahm Emmanueal was hoping to get some action from him
Link Posted: 3/11/2010 8:42:27 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

where can i get Levin's podcast ? i clicked on one link but it didnt play any sound

You've got to hit the link for the day on the right, not the big button.

I know, it's

http://marklevinshow.com/sectional.asp?id=32930#

Link Posted: 3/11/2010 8:44:48 AM EDT
[#40]
Did he cry at all during the Massa interview?

Link Posted: 3/11/2010 8:49:09 AM EDT
[#41]
"What a fucking waste of time" "This guy is full of shit and I could have been on my chalk board all this time."
Link Posted: 3/11/2010 8:50:21 AM EDT
[#42]
BAD HAIR DAY
Link Posted: 3/11/2010 8:54:05 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
"What a fucking waste of time" "This guy is full of shit and I could have been on my chalk board all this time."

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top