BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/8/2010 9:55:57 PM EDT

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 9:59:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Looked like a few of those guys were trying to hit him with their imaginary purse.

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 10:02:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Looked like a few of those guys were trying to hit him with their imaginary purse.

I have seen a lot of fights and been in a few. They are seldom pretty like in the movies.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 10:13:38 PM EDT
[#3]
They were jumping over their fallen friends just to get KOd.

I wonder what started it?
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 10:20:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Your Cobra style is strong but our Dragon style will defeat it!!
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 10:22:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Good thing he had room to move.

All it would have taken is for one of the others to get behind him and sweep his legs.

One fighter on more than one fighter rarely works out well for the single guy.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 10:23:34 PM EDT
[#6]
What a bunch of idiot attackers. Maybe go after the guy with 2 or more people next time.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 10:24:00 PM EDT
[#7]
looked a bit like systema
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 10:24:19 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have seen a lot of fights and been in a few. They are seldom pretty like in the movies.
I have been involved in a few fights myself. They are never pretty, but that video is a bunch of gay guys trying to fight.

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 10:24:43 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Your Cobra style is trong but our Dragon style will defeat it!!

But what about the Wu Tang?

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 10:28:24 PM EDT
[#10]
It's painful to watch because it's edited, and keeps repeating parts over and over.

OTOH, most streetfights look like 2 guys having siezures in close proximity to one another. When someone involved can actually fight, the results are often startling.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 10:28:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Pwned.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 10:29:45 PM EDT
[#12]
LOL he served it up
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 10:48:32 PM EDT
[#13]
They were playing "Eye of the tiger" in the background......
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 10:52:52 PM EDT
[#14]
I wish I knew what started it and what the reporter was saying.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 2:06:07 AM EDT
[#15]
He is impressive!
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 2:13:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Line 'em up and knock 'em down!
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 2:14:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

OTOH, most streetfights look like 2 guys having siezures in close proximity to one another. When someone involved can actually fight, the results are often startling.

QFT.  I watched a buddy take shit from a drunk for about 30 minutes one hot summer afternoon.  Steve finally told him to shut the fuck up, or get ready to go.  The drunk started looking "seizureish", and Steve hit him about 5 times before he hit the gravel parking lot, knocked out cold.

Steve, being the nice guy he is, grabbed him by an ankle and dragged him about 20 feet across the gravel and left him resting under a shade tree.  He woke up a couple minutes later, looking like

Fucking classic!

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 2:25:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I wish I knew what started it and what the reporter was saying.

Toward the end, the narrator clearly says "knockout" after showing him hit the guy in white.  Funny shit.

I don't think anyone as much as got one hand on our protagonist here.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 2:36:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

All it would have taken is for one of the others to get behind him and sweep his legs.

He did the right thing for the situation.  No clue if he has any ability for grappling, but having one of the guys take him to the ground would have been a death sentence.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 2:38:35 AM EDT
[#20]
nice jab on the guy in the suit jacket.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 2:40:31 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It ain't nothing to fuck with.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 2:40:58 AM EDT
[#22]
NEXT!
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 2:42:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Looks like they messed with the wrong guy.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 2:45:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

He did the right thing for the situation.  No clue if he has any ability for grappling, but having one of the guys take him to the ground would have been a death sentence.

Yep, he is lucky those other guys are stupid as hell.  All they had to do was take a 5 second break and communicate a little bit.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 2:45:45 AM EDT
[#25]
That guy definitely kept his wits about him.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 2:48:26 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It ain't nothing to fuck with.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 3:01:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Heart.   He has it.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 3:21:23 AM EDT
[#28]
that was pretty entertaining..........
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 3:30:16 AM EDT
[#29]
get in line,
I'm not kicking the same ass twice...
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 3:52:35 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
get in line,
I'm not kicking the same ass twice...

It's not a matter of the attackers lining up. The guy had at least some awareness of how to move so as to put one man behind the one he was currently working on.

There are a couple vids floating around where the defender really new his shit against multiple. One is the skateboarder the other is the guy who got some pretty good shots in on two punks who assaulted the guys wife/girlfriend.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 3:55:19 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Steve, being the nice guy he is, grabbed him by an ankle and dragged him about 20 feet across the gravel and left him resting under a shade tree.  He woke up a couple minutes later, looking like

Fucking classic!

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 4:25:56 AM EDT
[#32]
I kept waiting for the announcer to scream SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 4:30:53 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I was thinking the same thing
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 4:33:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 4:36:37 AM EDT
[#35]
I think that one guy tried to front snap kick him to the chest.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 4:37:21 AM EDT
[#36]
Fists like pistons!
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 4:46:16 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, he is lucky those other guys are stupid as hell.  All they had to do was take a 5 second break and communicate a little bit.

Just enough time to get the hell outta there

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 5:00:24 AM EDT
[#38]
looks/sounds turkish to me. Good boxers, the turks. (well some of em anyway)
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 5:10:41 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Quoted:
It's painful to watch because it's edited, and keeps repeating parts over and over.

Yup.

One of our local bar fighters who gets arrested all the time for assaults was caught on video. I did not represent him. I just happened to be at the DA's office when it was being shown to his attorney. Interesting to watch. There was no sound, just video. The fighter, who is a former boxer and in very good shape, and his buddy, who is similar, were having words with some college boys (I assume). The bar fighter just completely without warning, and not any cues I remember (like looking around etc before attacking) just out of the blue stepped forward and hit the college kid in the jaw as hard as he could. The college kids hands were in his pockets the whole time. You could see his buddy charge from one side of the screen to the other as soon as first guy attacked. As soon as # 1 started to move forward to swing at college boy, # 2 charged in to start beating on the college boys friends.

If a fight is about to start then quick, violent and unexpected action is the best way to get it done. I've been in more than my fair share of fights and if someone is in my face then theirs is fair game. I don't play a lot of the shit talking, pushing around game, if someone comes up to me acting like they want a fight I'm going to give it to them whether they're expecting it right that second or not. It's self preservation.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 5:12:39 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup.

One of our local bar fighters who gets arrested all the time for assaults was caught on video. I did not represent him. I just happened to be at the DA's office when it was being shown to his attorney. Interesting to watch. There was no sound, just video. The fighter, who is a former boxer and in very good shape, and his buddy, who is similar, were having words with some college boys (I assume). The bar fighter just completely without warning, and not any cues I remember (like looking around etc before attacking) just out of the blue stepped forward and hit the college kid in the jaw as hard as he could. The college kids hands were in his pockets the whole time. You could see his buddy charge from one side of the screen to the other as soon as first guy attacked. As soon as # 1 started to move forward to swing at college boy, # 2 charged in to start beating on the college boys friends.

If a fight is about to start then quick, violent and unexpected action is the best way to get it done. I've been in more than my fair share of fights and if someone is in my face then theirs is fair game. I don't play a lot of the shit talking, pushing around game, if someone comes up to me acting like they want a fight I'm going to give it to them whether they're expecting it right that second or not. It's self preservation.

all that shit talking is for the playground at elementary school.

if they really want to fight and I cannot avoid it then they are going to get a workout.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 5:12:59 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Or their face....

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 5:16:35 AM EDT
[#42]
Yep, I agree....looks Turkish.

I used to bounce for a little while at a big country bar in OKC.  Fights, especially amongst drunken idiots, are seldom pretty.  It is the women that were the worst though.  The guys usually wanted to be left alone.  The women would keep talking shit at one another the whole time.

That being said, almost all fights here go to the ground.  Wrestling is pretty popular here, so many people are comfortable with it, but it still doesn't mean that most people can grapple well.  However, there is a much higher percenatge of people that can handle themselves on the ground when compared to other parts of the country.  I've only ever seen a couple of fights start and end standing up.  One of them was a boxer.  He knocked two guys out with two punches.

I've seen two different women knock (drunk) guys out. One of those women is my wife now.  Her jab sucks, but she has a solid right cross.  

Most women do the hair pulling thing, and they can't compete with a women that actually knows how to throw real punches.  But then again, most guys can't throw real punches either.  
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 5:16:56 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

all that shit talking is for the playground at elementary school.

if they really want to fight and I cannot avoid it then they are going to get a workout.

The thing is, I'm not going to get punched first. It's happened a couple of times and never again. If I can end it before it really gets started then I'm all the better off.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 5:18:23 AM EDT
[#44]
That's pretty funny!  
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 5:18:48 AM EDT
[#45]
They are Turkish.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 5:18:55 AM EDT
[#46]
Very good foot work and balance .
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 5:22:03 AM EDT
[#47]
That guy is quick with his fists.  I laughed when he took down the fat fuck with the beard.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 5:22:31 AM EDT
[#48]
This guy really did do a great job of controlling his opponents; I was impressed. I have studied Martial arts for many a year; Me Sensei is a hug advocate of multi-opponent sparring. Usually half the class vs 1; so I have seen what a fighter who is good at controlling their opponents looks like. Most people who are good at it do it very naturally.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 5:24:26 AM EDT
[#49]
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 5:25:03 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
looks/sounds turkish to me. Good boxers, the turks. (well some of em anyway)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cufQD5Y31ZA
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top