Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2002 4:02:01 AM EDT
Saturday or Sunday guys and gals?

I need to go to the show to sell a gun for a friend, and to help another member locate a Kahr K9 (how you doing Heartless?)

I would prefer Sunday that we meet around noon at ETH's table, head out for some margaritas and mexican food at On The Border.  Sunday would allow some of our more hardworking members with Saturday jobs to join us this time around?

I would post this in Meetings and Events, but the show starts tomorrow so we need to move quick.

TheRedGoat

BTW, can I get a price check on a Rossi .357?  Model M971.  2 inch barrel with attached compensator.  Has been fired exactly TWICE.  Two bullets fired.  Too much gun for the laady that owned it.  I need to sell it at the gunshow.
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 4:10:27 AM EDT
[#1]
You know I'll be there both days, anyway, so Saturday [u]and[/u] Sunday are good for me!

You know where Brother Nick's tables are, [b]TheRedGoat[/b], so you and anyone else who wants to go to lunch, just meet me there at 12:00 Noon!

Come one, come all!

Eric The(Hungry)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 4:16:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Directions to Nick's Table.  

When you enter the building, go to the left hand side.  About 3-4 Rows back.  Not on the wall, but on the end of a row.  

Looks like we could do two AR15.com lunches with ETH as the ringleader.  Saturday AND Sunday.

My schedule is tight on Saturday, I need to make the show on Sunday.  Plan to see you guys there.

TheRedGoat  
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 4:21:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Let's see, so far we've gotten affirmative replies from the following members:

bunghole
4wheelingunner
ilikelegs
lordtrader (Sunday only)
collinjay
mojo (maybe for Sunday)
energizer (maybe for Sunday)
TheRedGoat (Sunday only)

I know that jackpot is supposed to come on Saturday, but I haven't heard from him lately to confirm that.

C'mon boyz, are we Texans, or what?

Eric The(CaloricallyChallenged)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 4:25:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 4:31:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Im still trying to arrange to be there, but not sure which day, Saturday is my preference at this time, Ill know more later this evening

OUCH !!!  IS this an omen of good or bad things to come ?

<----------666 !!!!
View Quote

Maybe Someone is telling you where you need to be on Sunday?

TheRedGoat
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 4:45:42 AM EDT
[#6]
I'll be there Saturday, anyone going to Gibsons after Lunch?
Gotta break in the ar10 some more.

TXLEWIS

Link Posted: 3/15/2002 4:49:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Good to hear you'll be there [b]TxLewis[/b], but I gotta hang out at the show lest Brother Nick or Danny slap me up side of the head.

Somebody's gotta watch the tables while Brother Nick cruises for good looking chicks!

Eric The(Jealous)Hun[>]:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top