Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2010 5:28:31 PM EDT
So, as a lot of you may know, I had the great honor of winning the LT UHFO Monthly Contest!  I'm extremely excited about the whole thing.  So, in honor of winning, I thought I'd make a dinner that I love.  Dillo dusted steak (it used to be a huge porterhouse, but I ate a good portion of it because I was super hungry!), linguine with garlic, olive oil, and peccorino romano cheese, and THAT'S IT.  I didn't want any f-ing veggies, because I don't like them.  I will eat an orange later, though.  That's my usual "healthy" thing at night.

Joining my dinner is the old Colt (rifle) along with my Tanfoglio Elite Match Witness in 9mm as a sidearm (reloads, not very visible on the left, rifle reloads at the top).

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 5:30:10 PM EDT
[#1]
With half the steak gone, I believe that a '5' out of ten is your possible top score.

ETA: Congratulations.  I'm very jealous.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 5:31:06 PM EDT
[#2]
11/10 for long rifle plus sidearm and reloads...
dinner is a simple KISS plate.

bonus point for the epicly large bowie knife
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 5:33:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I think you forgot the sauce for your noodles.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 5:33:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I like pasta done that way......9
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 5:33:27 PM EDT
[#5]
7/10   for no booze and being a picky eater
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 5:41:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

7/10   for no booze and being a picky eater

In case you haven't seen my other threads, I don't drink.  My family has a lot of alcoholics, and I don't want to be the next one.  It's water for me.

ETA: JESUS that steak was good.  Dillo Dust is absolutely delicious.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top