Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2010 4:30:40 PM EDT
I finally got off of my butt and made certain I had photos/SN's and so forth for all of my guns.  

Now I'm wondering what's a good way to keep these records in the event of a fire/theft/zombie invasion.

Thanks in advance guys.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 4:41:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I keep mine on a memory stick. Used excel and close up pics.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 4:43:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

+1, exactly
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 4:44:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I print out a hard copy, which I keep in the safe.

I also have a copy on the laptop and on a memory stick.  
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 4:48:57 PM EDT
[#4]
coustom index cards....#s...accessories.....brief decription.....and stapled photo.

all in a small sentry safe at pops place...with other important docs....and dupe prescriptions....and photo alblums on CDs and or memcards.

IMPORTANT: check your home owners policy or renters policy......many have a cutoff on amount of guns they will cover.

Instead of getting a rider on my homeowners.....I got one on safe contents.....depending on safe...it's cheap.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 4:50:17 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1, exactly

This is what I am in the process of doing.  It makes sense.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top