Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2010 3:48:05 PM EDT
What? You don't watch C-span at 7am on Sunday?
Oh it's great.....Callers are a hoot...but mainly are leftist seminar callers.
Anyway, I like to call in every now and again. Didn't ever think they'd play the president to rebut what I just said though.
LINK Starts right when I get on.
And this was only 7mins into the show, just go ahead and listen to a few of the callers before me....mindless drones.
I never noticed how much that host leans left.
And before you fuckers start.

YES. THIS IS A COOL STORY......

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 3:52:39 PM EDT
[#1]
CS,B
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 4:17:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

CS,B

No pic?

slacker........

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 4:22:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey Oblama...it's called the free fucking market.  If insurance companies are sticking it to people, then other companies will step in,  If not, then new companies will be founded to fill the gap.  Quit fucking with the free market, and you won't be able to claim a "need to do something".  

Everytime I see that bastard, I think to myself that it is not possible for me to hate him anymore than I do now......then they show his ass on tv an hour later, and I realize that it is possible to hate that bastard even more.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 10:01:55 AM EDT
[#4]
bump fer the day crew....
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 10:05:06 AM EDT
[#5]
We need an MS Paint of Brian Lamb dissing your call.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top