Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2010 1:22:17 PM EDT
After getting lost on Wikipedia by clicking links a came to Larry the cable guy. Then I saw this gem from the imdb.com

Larry the Cable Guy's Gittin er done with History channel

<small>26 January 2010 2:01 PM, PST | Monsters and Critics| See recent Monsters and Critics news» </small>

Dan Whitney, aka Larry the Cable Guy, will be Gittin er Done with some educatin' on Americana in a new History series. The series is scheduled to hit the air in 2010 Lewis and Clark had nothing on Larry the Cable Guy. From History: From the Oregon Trail to the Grand Canyon, crossing the Delaware and searching for gold in the hills of California, Larry is setting out to explore the country, and he.s bringing his unique brand of all American fun along for the ride in a highly entertaining take on history. The 13 episode "Only in America with Larry the Cable Guy" (working title) is slated to premiere in 3Q 2010. The announcement was made »

I have been thinking that the History channel has been going down hill with pawn stars, American pickers and monsterquest. But damn! This just pisses me off.

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:26:06 PM EDT
[#1]
No. Fuck no. Stop.

Can we have roaming death squads that stop this sort of nonsense?
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 2:47:44 PM EDT
[#2]
i thought arfcom liked capitaliism.  supply and demand.  it's your fellow countrymen that need to stop.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 3:09:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
i thought arfcom liked capitaliism.  supply and demand.  it's your fellow countrymen that need to stop.

this

ETA: Somebody buys the stuff that gets advertised. That is what it is all about.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 3:10:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Just don't watch it?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top