BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 3/8/2010 1:08:49 PM EDT
I have met and stayed in the house of gerry patrick hemming.  He was
hired to kill jfk in miami a few weeks before his death in Dallas.  From
what I was told he turned whomever down because he knew what was up.  
No joke.  

I have a female second cousin who took worlds in powerlifting.  She took
out a russian a few years ago in her weight class.

Said cousins uncle was an extra in "ferris bueller's day off" and "The
great outdoors" as an extra.

He was also in the last episodes of "Growing pains".

Also was in the series "The tour of duty" as a medic. His name is
Christopher.

Iirc he got paid 8k per last 11 episodes for his time in "Growing
Pains".

The guy who trained me to drive truck was in the opening chase scene of
the movie "Bullitt". Look for him right before the chase scene standing
nest to his old dodge.  

His name is Randy and he grew up in Oakland. He still has shot in his
hands from being peppered by the black panthers while coming out a mall.

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:13:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't forget, Jerry Hemming was the technical director for the movie JFK in case you think I'm full of shit.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:25:06 PM EDT
[#2]

joe pesci used to live in the same neighborhood as my mom and he would hang out at the park by her house and play the guitar.

she also told me he was an arrogant sob

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:25:43 PM EDT
[#3]
My wife's aunt was once "engaged" to Joel Douglas, brother of Michael Douglas and son of Kirk Douglas (not that that's anything to be proud of).  I say "engaged" loosely as it was not really engaged, but almost.  In fact she ended up producing Romancing the Stone while he sat around and got drunk the whole time.  When the movie came out Joel got credit as co-producer while the aunt was listed way at the bottom as "Production Secretary: USA".  Eventually her aunt went on to other Hollywood productions, ultimately producing Michael Jackson's last music video, Blood on the Dancefloor.  She said she remembers that Michael would show up on time, but sit in his trailer for hours before coming in to shoot the video.  She would often go check on him and he would giggle "in a minute".  He ended up getting sick about half way through the shoot and they had to just use the footage they had shot.

Also, according to my dad, I'm cousins with Princess Diana.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:32:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I dated Meadow Sisko for a couple weeks. That's the best I got.

It was a few years after she was in "Captain Ron".
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:34:01 PM EDT
[#5]
I worked executive protection for a while, so I have met many celebrities and political figures.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:38:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Met Martin Brodeur

Chated with the director of Sum of All Fears on the set.

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:39:44 PM EDT
[#7]
My girlfriend is best friends with a guy related to Ardal O'Hanlon (Irish actor) who worked on the TV show Father Ted.  He also worked with Graham Norton on the same show, who is now a TV talk show host, who has also worked with two of my favorite actresses, Dawn French and Jennifer Saunders.

My mom lived down the block from a woman whose house was used for some of the filming in, "Homeward Bound".  She used to take her kids to Story Time at the library my mom works in.

One of my ex-boyfriends from high school was an extra in, "The Ring Two".

I've met Catfish Hunter, Goose Gossage, Jerome Kersey, Patrick Ewing, Brent Spiner, Robert Picardo, Terry Farrell, Melissa Ferrick, various members of Le Tigre, Beth Ditto, Ron Wyden, Earl Blumenauer, Bill Sizemore (Oregonians would know this one) and Tonya Harding.

My dad lived down the road from Kevin Duckworth when I was a kid, and when I was living in the Tigard/Tualatin area I ran into Chris Dudley on occasion.

I also met the executive producers of Oregon Field Guide while doing a school project.

That's about all I can think of.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:40:17 PM EDT
[#8]
My family has two.

That's all I am saying.

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:40:27 PM EDT
[#9]
My wife's uncle (her mom's brother) is Eden Pastora

And I had beers in Reagan National airport in 1988 with Adam Ant who I must admit was about as cool as it gets. I was in Marine Corps dress uniform Alpha sitting at the bar waiting on a flt. he came up asked if he could buy me a beer. We talked and when I went to catch my flt the dude actually thanked me for serving the country even though he is a Brit. Seriously, a very nice straight up guy.

I do have to admit that initially before he introduced himself I thought he was a gay dude lookin for some action I was in full on get the fuck away from me mode when he intro'd himself and said let me buy you a beer.

And finally I masturbated a lot to Farrah Fawcett's bikini poster when I was a kid. We did some crazy shit together in my head.

Oh and my dad dated and almost married the blonde haired chick who used to be the color commentator for the miss America pageant. She was on the show in the 70s.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:50:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Related to the Barrows
As in Bonnie and Clyde
Found that out a few weeks ago

Met a bunch of famous types

Tom Clancy (He put my Carrier in the next book, might have been the hat I gave him )
Phil Graham
Curt Shilling (Pitcher or ex one)

Steve Jackson (you need to be a gamer for this one)
Met him at a Con and thought he was a buddy's friend and missed the Name at first
Got a real funny look from my buddy since they where playing for the finals at Ogre
The game Steve had designed
It was funny and neat at the same time
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:52:58 PM EDT
[#11]
I have met/seen quite a few celebrities, too many to list but Clint Eastwood stands out for me.  The others, I was just....meh.

Drew Barrymore "checked" me out in Washington Square Park, and Tiffany Amber Theissen "checked" me out in Saks.  Seriously, I know when someone is making the eyes with me.  I know people will call BS on that.

Mena Suvari came into my room when I was at The Citadel, and asked to use my hairbrush.  Her brother was my corporal.  Met a lot of the big time models($10,000 a day models) when I was in NY(I did a couple of modeling gigs).  They really are dumb, I mean dumb.

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:53:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Pat Miletich is one of my best friends, he's a big AR-15 fan and I know for a fact he's been on here (but not registered that I know of).
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:55:16 PM EDT
[#13]
When I was in high school, President Nixon used to drop in to my church on occasion.  The Marine 1 helicopter would land at the football field at my school.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:57:13 PM EDT
[#14]
I secretly fathered Sandra Bullock's child.

Actually, hasn't happened yet. But I'm holding my end of the deal.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:58:28 PM EDT
[#15]
I pumped gas in Sammy Hagar's red Ferrari.  He was pretty cool.  His woman friend was a beyotch.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:58:43 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

joe pesci used to live in the same neighborhood as my mom and he would hang out at the park by her house and play the guitar.

she also told me he was an arrogant sob

Did she find him "amusing"?

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 2:02:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 2:04:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I pumped gas in Sammy Hagar's red Ferrari.  He was pretty cool.  His woman friend was a beyotch.

That reminds me, when I was 18 Sir-mix-a lot ran over my girlfriends foot in his Ferrari by accident, he wasn't hard to find in those days, wherever the party was so was he.

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 2:04:59 PM EDT
[#19]
I win. I met Deej86, Chris_C and Subnet.  
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 2:09:56 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm distantly related to Cary Grant, I've met George H.W. Bush, Colin Powell and I'm friends with Ron Kittle.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 2:12:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I sat in and rode around in that ferrari and his matching black ferrari.  Sammy purchased them legally in the late 70's.  The importer tried to smuggle them into the US without bringing them up to emission standards.  He had those two cars, a few maserati's, porsche's, lambroghini's and a host of other exotic cars all driven through the border station in the small Maine town I grew up in.  All the cars came across the border late at night, an hour apart and had Mass. plates.  Needless to say, the border guards knew something was up when the third $100k+ car came through in the dead of the night.  

Sammy had to sue the USBP/Customs to get his Ferrari's back.  In the meantime, a good friend of the family was the head of the Customs station.  He let us sit in the cars and go for rides in them with other officers.  I was 8 or 9 at the time.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 2:25:11 PM EDT
[#22]
For the baseball fans, I work with Roy Halladay's sister. She's also a great friend and we are neighbors.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 2:34:51 PM EDT
[#23]
I had many classes with Garth Brooks at Oklahoma State University and still have a t-shirt that he silk-screened when he was working at Dupree's Sporting Goods on Washington St in Stillwater.

We also paid him $35 and all the beer he could drink to play accoustic guitar and sing (solo) at a cabin party that we threw at Blackwell Lake.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 2:34:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Not really a connection and not really that famous, but "Rodeo" from the "Brett Michael's Rock of Love" reality show comes to the same Cub Scout meetings/events that we go to.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 2:35:51 PM EDT
[#25]
Nothing for me, but my mom was the Nixon's (then Governor Richard Nixon and his family) personal tour guide for the 1962 Seattle World's Fair. My mom spent a lot of time with Pat and said she was very nice, and said Richard was very nice too.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 2:36:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Lee Majors "The Six Million Dollar Man" is my mom's cousin....
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 2:36:57 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm gonna go hide my dog now.

Be right back.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 2:44:29 PM EDT
[#28]
I was born on Good Friday........
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 2:47:59 PM EDT
[#29]
I'm friends with Michael Jordan's son...
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 2:49:30 PM EDT
[#30]
I live down the way from the Duck Commander...
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 3:03:43 PM EDT
[#31]
My cousin was the 1959 Miss Kentucky. The weather lady on Wave3 (local tv station) is my 2nd cousin. We're all related here!
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 3:15:13 PM EDT
[#32]
My last ex-wife was kin to Carey Grant, ( Archibald Leach ), was the Great great so on and so on Grandaughter of Jim Bridger, and was kin to Foreigner lead singer Lou Gramm.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 3:16:29 PM EDT
[#33]
I ran a mile or so half-drunk to a public-access TV station to meet Yanni some years back.  He was really nice.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 3:17:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Ex-girlfriend became ex because she flew to Phoenix to screw Charles Barkley

I didn't wanna hit it after Chuck resized everything.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 3:19:10 PM EDT
[#35]
CSM Basil Plumley  of  "we were soldiers" fame is my great uncle.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 3:19:19 PM EDT
[#36]
I went to graduate school with a direct descendant of Francis Marion.  I even had drinks with her and she was hot.

I've lifted with Josh Koscek when we were in college together.

Sharon Stone grew up in my town.  A teacher of mine lost the Miss Crawford county beauty pageant to her.  (all before my time)

Tom Ridge used to work out at the same gym as me.  

Two summers ago I road in an elevator with Fred Thompson, John Edwards and Ari Fleischer.  There was a fourth person in the elevator, and I have a sneaking suspicion it may have been Edward's mistress, but at the time I had no idea.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 3:20:28 PM EDT
[#37]
My brother was on Romper Room when we were kids.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 3:20:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I had many classes with Garth Brooks at Oklahoma State University and still have a t-shirt that he silk-screened when he was working at Dupree's Sporting Goods on Washington St in Stillwater.

We also paid him $35 and all the beer he could drink to play accoustic guitar and sing (solo) at a cabin party that we threw at Blackwell Lake.

Was his roomate a guy named Bruce Baumgartner?

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 3:23:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Pat Miletich is one of my best friends, he's a big AR-15 fan and I know for a fact he's been on here (but not registered that I know of).

Hey, you ever go to his school in Iowa?
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 3:24:32 PM EDT
[#40]
I know Bruce Sutter the former pitcher, Ive shot just about every gun he owns as well which is quite a few.  

Ive met and know a few other various famous people.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 3:24:36 PM EDT
[#41]
I once ate at a subway next to HHH.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 3:25:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Im in a CITGO gas station one morning getting coffee, guy behind me is Gerry Faust (Notre Dame coach, went to U of A after Notre Dame) , I say hi, nice to meet you shake his hand. Hes very nice about it, starts

talkin to me like he knows me.    So a lady comes up gets in line behind us, sees us talkin , listening to what hes sayin. I can tell shes about to burst with excitement about meetin Gerry Faust.

So I kinda give him the look like , dude , someone else wants to say hi.

He turns around and ..........................

<Idiot woman scream.... OH MY GOD .........................ITS LOU HOLTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Idiot woman scream>

Oh fuck I wanted to laugh and run at the same time.

I in my most polite voice say.... Maam this is Gerry Faust.

Her face was ashen in a micro second.  Stupid bitch.

Gerry to his credit was laughin his ass off.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 3:26:11 PM EDT
[#43]
I shot this guy's national commercial announcement that he was running for president:

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 3:28:48 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

I once ate at a subway next to HHH.

The wrestler?

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 3:30:23 PM EDT
[#45]
I met Willie Nelson and B.B.King in the same evening at a hotel in Shreveport. Willie was checking out and B.B. was checking in.

My chorus pedal went on tour with REM back in the late 80's. I had loeaned it to a buddy of mine who's band was doing some opening gigs. Peter Buck borrwed it one night.

I was on Atlanta TV news one morning imploding a smokestack near I285/TDekalb Cty.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 3:33:11 PM EDT
[#46]
I'm not very cool
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 3:33:51 PM EDT
[#47]
My distant cousin is a PGA golfer Mark O'Meara

I once caught an elevator with Pierce Brosnan at a Marriott in Richmond, VA

My father was taught by Carlos Hathcock and I was taught by a survivor of the '86 Miami FBI shootout.

mhoffman was my best man.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 3:34:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 3:36:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I shot this guy's national commercial announcement that he was running for president:

six degrees and all that,

a friend of mine works on the law and order set.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 3:39:24 PM EDT
[#50]
I met Brooke Shields when she was filiming a made-for-TV movie in Topeka called "I Can Make You Love Me." One of my teachers in high school knew someone from the production crew and got us in. We met her just after the filming of a scene where she gets shot. She was covered in fake blood and was still amazingly hot.

I worked security for a small company while living in Dodge City. A pretty famous singer from Mexico, Jenni Rivera, had a concert there and we helped supplement her security while in town. She really didn't talk to us much, but did thank us for doing a good job.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top