[#1]

Those front wheels never fuckin' moved.

Dude, turn out of it!
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 10:13:52 AM EDT
[#2]

This is better.

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 10:14:27 AM EDT
[#3]
So...the biker was going to shoot the jeeper doing a wheely? but did not follow through with the camera & lost the full effect of the Jeep fail...conclusion, BOTH fail  
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 10:17:23 AM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 10:18:29 AM EDT
[#5]

OUCH!
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 10:22:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 10:26:53 AM EDT
[#7]

To think he stuck his leg out to stop it.....
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 10:28:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Really, never stick your leg out!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 10:34:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

He just goosed the throttle and expected it to end well.  Sometimes it does but it's not the safe bet.

You're almost always better off just going back down and lining it up better for a second try.

Also a good argument for having manual transmissions in off-roaders.  A clutch would have been a really good "oh shit" lever in this case.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 10:38:29 AM EDT
[#10]
OST.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 10:44:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Jesus Christ at the dude sticking his leg out like it was a bicycle.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 10:47:07 AM EDT
[#12]

Also a good argument for having manual transmissions in off-roadersperiod.  A clutch would have been a really good "oh shit" lever in this case.

My natural reaction when something funny is happening with a car is to hit the clutch.  It's saved my ass a number of times, and certainly hasn't gotten me into more trouble.

Ever notice how there aren't any complaints about unintended acceleration in cars with a manual transmission?  Hint - it's not the car, it's the driver.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 10:47:19 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If he had any sense, he would be using half doors from now on to prevent himself from doing that again.

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 10:48:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Wait for it..........

Oh then there's this classic.

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 10:49:56 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Also a good argument for having manual transmissions in off-roadersperiod.  A clutch would have been a really good "oh shit" lever in this case.

My natural reaction when something funny is happening with a car is to hit the clutch.  It's saved my ass a number of times, and certainly hasn't gotten me into more trouble.

Ever notice how there aren't any complaints about unintended acceleration in cars with a manual transmission?  Hint - it's not the car, it's the driver.

except for when a dumbass tries to start one in gear.

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 10:50:08 AM EDT
[#16]
My buddy had a old two door GMC Jimmy. He's driving and me and one other guy are in the Jimmy. I'm in the back seat. We are in a parking lot that is half gravel and half paved. My buddy decides he wants to mess around and do donuts. He does a half dozen and decides to do one more. Gases it, turns the wheel gives it more gas, ass end is coming around, Jimmy is sliding side ways. Catches the paved part of the parking lot. Flips up, now we are on two wheels ready to roll over on my side. For some reason we loose momentum and stall mid rollover. Come crashing back down on all four tires. We landed so hard one of the tires blows out, I mean blows the fuck up!
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 10:56:26 AM EDT
[#17]
good stuff keep them coming
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 10:59:22 AM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 11:03:54 AM EDT
[#19]
I have no problem with people rock crawling, in fact I really enjoy it, but for god's sake put a decent cage and doors on the thing.  Your head is not going to stop a 2500lbs+ vehicle.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 11:04:36 AM EDT
[#20]

Dumbass needs to pay attention to his spotter.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 11:05:40 AM EDT
[#21]
I always thought this one was pretty good.  By no means is it a fail though!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTdpD4ILuSE
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 11:06:53 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Every manual I've driven that was made in the last ~15 years has had an ignition interlock so it wouldn't start unless the clutch was depressed.

However, I've seen a few people give it the ol' lurch-stall when they've forgotten that the vehicle was in gear when they released the clutch at a stop.  
That's just one of those jokes that never gets old.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 11:35:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 11:40:36 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jesus Christ I saw that and it knocked the breath right out of me...

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 11:42:36 AM EDT
[#25]
In before my asshole friends start posting pictures of my rusted out Heep on bald tires doing dumb shit.

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 11:51:40 AM EDT
[#26]
these are the people that caused the jeep to be made wider, and longer, and all the " this vehicle does not handle like a car" stickers in suv's.......

the offroad rollovers are expected, as its a uneven, off balance surface..... the pavement rollovers are just stupid induced...
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 11:58:03 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
In before my asshole friends start posting pictures of my rusted out Heep on bald tires doing dumb shit.

In so I can see vids of Subnet's rusted out Heep on bald tires doing dumb shit!
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 11:59:45 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Every manual I've driven that was made in the last ~15 years has had an ignition interlock so it wouldn't start unless the clutch was depressed.

However, I've seen a few people give it the ol' lurch-stall when they've forgotten that the vehicle was in gear when they released the clutch at a stop.  
That's just one of those jokes that never gets old.

In Wranglers you can pull a fuse that disengages that so on steep inclines you can start the engine without pressing in the clutch.    This way you don't have to worry about rolling back when starting up, you can just stop and start the engine as you please in gear and not roll back.  
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 12:06:18 PM EDT
[#29]
No Video, just pics.

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 12:10:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Wow,that could have been real bad.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 12:14:12 PM EDT
[#31]

Holy Fuck bunch of retards.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 12:18:38 PM EDT
[#32]

Was this idiot trying to lose that leg?
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 12:19:18 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 12:31:36 PM EDT
[#34]
I had 3 friends lose their lives and the 4th break only his arm in a jeep rollover back in 1968 or 69... they had no rollbar and went around a corner and rolled it...

Sad day ... it was...

I have made sure to have some kind of rollbar on any vehicle that I off road with since then...

Ted...

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 12:33:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Was this idiot trying to lose that leg?

Yes, it appears so.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 12:52:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 12:55:35 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This one was on the same page.

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 12:58:08 PM EDT
[#38]
I really wish the person with the camera would refrain from turning away from the stupidity.

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:01:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Not a jeep, but i did this to a suzuki katana while in Indonesia. Barefoot, no shirt on, just a few bits of glass in my back they had to clean out, and 2 stitches in my back.
I thank God i got out so safe.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:04:44 PM EDT
[#40]
This is my favorite Jeep fail video.

Not a rollover but his roof still ends up in the dirt.

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:08:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcHrkhHXoHo

Wow!!!  A bunch of geniuses at work in that one
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:10:23 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

GM style stupid
This is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. And I've been to Arfcom GD.

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:11:14 PM EDT
[#43]
All of these can be classified as: "It's funny 'cause it's not Me!"

The Ol' Crew Chief
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:11:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcHrkhHXoHo

Fucking win

Wish i would have tried that last time i took a tub off. Spent a couple hours with a breaker bar and sawz all instead.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:37:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Built My Son a cheap Ranger prerunner. I managed to flip it on its top doing a round on My buddies track he made. My Son wasn't to happy with his Dad. We still drive it We only have a bed cage in it.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:40:51 PM EDT
[#46]

Ouch is right.  the guy stuck his leg out.  
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:50:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Uh ya, not a very keen idea.  
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:53:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Quoted:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7899CfQNTVI" target="_blank"> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7899CfQNTVIGM style stupid</a>
This is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. And I've been to Arfcom GD.

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:53:58 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He just goosed the throttle and expected it to end well.  Sometimes it does but it's not the safe bet.

You're almost always better off just going back down and lining it up better for a second try.

Also a good argument for having manual transmissions in off-roaders.  A clutch would have been a really good "oh shit" lever in this case.
And that cage failed. Big time. Wow...

Buddy had a Rock Hard cage on his...rolled his TJ a few times...some scratches on the cage and a broken windshield along with dent in the hood was the result.  Invest in better steel would be my suggestion...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top