Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2002 11:14:35 AM EDT
Oh, the good old Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel.

The first article is linked from the front page of the JSOnline.com website as:  "Gun Backers Aim for Revenge".  

Of course, as it is well known, when the word "Gun" appears in a Journal-Sentinel headline, they are required to include a word like "shoot" or "blast" along with it.  Worthy of note is the new use of the word "Revenge".  

THAT is really an edgy journalistic breakthrough for them.

(PS:  I looked at the article's HTML code and found the original Journal-Sentinel working title for the article.  It was called:
"Enraged Gunnuts Swear Blood Oath to Viking God Odin to Eviscerate Capitol Majority Leaders")

[url]http://www.jsonline.com/news/state/mar02/27178.asp[/url]

Be sure to check out this related editorial - it basically chides both parties in the Assembly and the Senate for not playing nice with each other.
(although next year, after the 'Gun Advocates' exact their 'Revenge', there will be plenty of playing nice - since Chvala and Risser will be the ones to getting the "I didn't hear you" treatment)

[url]http://www.jsonline.com/news/editorials/mar02/27051.asp[/url]

The editorial makes so many stupid points I actually [i]feel[/i] dumber for having read it.
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 2:33:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I hope they all die of colon cancer, one year after all of their children die of brain cancer. F**k them all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top