Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2002 8:31:02 PM EDT

At a New York fundraiser, Gore unveils yet another layer of his alpha maleness...

[b][url=http://www.observer.com/pages/frontpage1.asp]Feisty and Furry, Gore Starts Race, Whacking Bush[/url][/b]

[i]"... he tore into the Bush administration’s handling of the economy, the environment and the violence in the Middle East. "It’s like a bicycle," he said, by way of explaining the peace process. "If it’s not moving forward, it doesn’t just stop—it falls down."

Mr. Gore raised strong questions about the direction of Mr. Bush’s war on terrorism and said that the President seemed to have adopted a philosophy of "speak loudly and carry a small stick."

And comparing his own achievements in office to those of the current President, he said that he was "damn proud" of the Clinton administration.[/i]

I guess Gore must be proud of Klinton's "speak in lies and carry a bent dick" philosophy.

In an even funnier/sicker quote by NY Rep UpChuck Rangle saying maybe Bill Clitoris should run for President again instead of Gore, "Maybe Bill Clinton could run. I don’t know if he’s really allowed, [b]but the Supreme Court owes us one[/b]." [puke]

Link Posted: 3/13/2002 8:38:11 PM EDT
[#1]
First Daschle gets burnt by bashing Bush and now Gore wants to get some of it , I sure hope he has on alot of sunblock !
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 8:45:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Gore???? Is he the guy that lost the election and went and grew a beard to hide behind???

Benjamin
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 8:47:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Gore???? Is he the guy that lost the election and went and grew a beard to hide behind???
View Quote

No, that was Reno.

Link Posted: 3/13/2002 8:52:20 PM EDT
[#4]
TWO WORDS: LOST CAUSE

RENO!!! ROTFL
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 9:00:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Gore is a joke, the democrats are jokes right now.  GWB seems to be wearing a BPV made of democrat resistant kevlar!  

I think the Bush admin has shown a lot of PC restaint in the middle east up to now for fear of public backlash if we overextend our war effort.  

If we attacked Iraq right now, dont you think the dems would say that GWB is throwing a smoke screen up for failing to get all of Al Quada and Bin lade?  

Bush is playing his cards very well, he's playing the political game, and doing very well.  I'd also prefer an increase in fronts of the war, but he would catch flak from it.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 9:55:29 PM EDT
[#6]
... Somebody has to kick the worlds' bully's asses!

GO BUSH
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 11:40:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Gore.....f*cking idiot. I hope he and that prick Baldwin....ah, don't get me started.
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 12:32:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Less than a year ago, Gore was crying about how him being perceived as a Clinton crony cost him the election. And then he stated he felt betrayed by Clinton for all the lies, especially in regards to Monica. Now he's proud of that administration?

What an idiot.
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 1:07:37 AM EDT
[#9]
And now with more evidence of Roger Clinton's involvement in the pardon scandal with brother Bill. How could anybody say that they were proud of that administration?

Conventional wisdom says that a Gore Administration would have lobbed a few cruise missles at the Taliban and that would have been it.

Gore is an idiot!
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 1:32:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 3:28:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Conventional wisodom say that gore would have known only two words in Bush's place, those two words were not "Declare War!", they are "We surrender".

Gore is worse than the friggin french...
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 4:27:09 AM EDT
[#12]
What else could Gore do?  He has nothing of worth that anyone wants to hear.  He's dug himself such a deep hole, all he can do is throw rocks at people up on grond level, making his hole even deeper.

Didn't algore invent beards?
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 4:42:45 AM EDT
[#13]
No, but he did invent "I Surrender".
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 6:02:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

In an even funnier/sicker quote by NY Rep UpChuck Rangle saying maybe Bill Clitoris should run for President again instead of Gore, "Maybe Bill Clinton could run. I don’t know if he’s really allowed, [b]but the Supreme Court owes us one[/b]." [puke]

View Quote

What an idiot. But I suppose it shouldn't surprise anyone that they haven't read the 22nd. amendment, since they obviously never read past the 1st.
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 8:58:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Message to Algore:

LAHOOO-OOO-OOO-OOOSER!

loser like in not winning.

Defeated.

Lost.

Last place.

Stumbled at the track meet.

Drowned at the swim meet.

Pummeled in the smoker.

Overranned by a banzai charge.

DO YOU GET IT!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top