Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2002 8:05:42 PM EDT

Okay, if I'm the only one watching the 4th Survior series, so be it.

But those knucklehead lazy-ass whiners voted out the only guy who should have won from day one.

Link Posted: 3/13/2002 8:38:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah those guys are done and might as well quit ! The lazy never last.......
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 9:01:36 PM EDT
[#2]
nope, not the only one.

i really liked hunter too.  and he was the only one that would have carried maraa-whatever tribe through the rest of the time.

they think they have a losing streak now?  what in the world did they think they were going to get by dumping the one guy with the strength AND the brains to help them get through it.

the irony is that i thought the other tribe was less cohesive at first.  but the more i watch, the more i just can't stand shawn, rob, or sarah.  lazy whiners.  plain and simple.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 9:10:37 PM EDT
[#3]
What's Survior?
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 9:21:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What's Survior?
View Quote

See what watching TV does!!  

I've been dumbed down to where I can't even spell Survivior!! [:E]

Link Posted: 3/13/2002 9:24:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, they have lost 4 times in a row, and they boot off their strongest member!  How fucking stupid was that!  I would have gotten rid of that lazy bitch Sarah, a looong time ago!  The only thing she's good for is a floatation device!
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 9:30:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I know this sounds like some far fetched connection, but Hunter is my sisters best friend's brother.  Anyway, I completely agree.  He was the only one with over half a brain.  Now I have no reason to watch the show at all. [:)]
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 9:45:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Yeah, they have lost 4 times in a row, and they boot off their strongest member!  How fucking stupid was that!  I would have gotten rid of that lazy bitch Sarah, a looong time ago!  The only thing she's good for is a floatation device!
View Quote

Silicon don't float.

Link Posted: 3/13/2002 10:06:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Sarah may be a lazy biotch, but I'd rather watch her next week than Hunter.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 10:10:25 PM EDT
[#9]

The only problem is she's becoming so emaciated the manufacturer's serial number on her implants is starting to show through the skin.

Won't be long until they're like hardballs hanging from tube socks.

Link Posted: 3/13/2002 11:47:37 PM EDT
[#10]
I doubt anyone can put it better than Hunter himself.

[url=http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor4/show/episode03/finalwords.shtml]Hunter's Final Words[/url]:
That was a good one, guys. I really don't understand the logic behind it right now, but hey, you got me, and more power to you. I wish you guys the best of luck out there, and you know what? I've had a blast. I came here to have fun; obviously, I set goals for myself along the way. Number one goal was: I made it here. I would have liked to go a lot farther. I think I have the tools and the ability to do so, but it's a game, and sometimes you don't understand all the moves the other player makes, but it happens that way. My other main objective was to come here and walk away holding my head high, knowing that I'd played the game the way I wanted to play it. I can do that, and I can walk away with a smile. Knowing that I was in paradise here, eating grapefruit.

I was camping with a bunch of knuckleheads, though, and I'll tell you that to your face when I see you again, so don't worry about it. And -- I will phone the Red Cross and let them know where you guys are so you can be airlifted out of there after you die of starvation and dehydration after the next couple days! Don't think that life's not going to be hard on you guys. I hope you guys make it. Hang in there, Gina. It's been a blast, this has been a great experience. I wear this buff proudly, always will, and look back with no regrets. Would have liked to have gone further but hey, that's the way the ball bounces. So I'm off for a good dinner, hopefully, and we'll go from there. I've enjoyed it. Good luck to everybody.
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 1:27:16 AM EDT
[#11]
There was a fourth series?
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 3:59:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I know this sounds like some far fetched connection, but Hunter is my sisters best friend's brother.  Anyway, I completely agree.  He was the only one with over half a brain.  Now I have no reason to watch the show at all. [:)]
View Quote

Hahah, your so full of it.  [;)]  My uncles sisters brothers cousin.  Reminds me of that guy in Conan.  

I wonder if my friend knows him.  He graduated from the Academy in 90 and flew F18's like Hunter.  Should be the same age.

Anyway, I hope that Matawhatever tribe gets smoked and loses all their members.  Got to agree with Hunter, bunch of knuckleheads.
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 4:24:06 AM EDT
[#13]
I couldn't believe it either.  What a bunch of jackasses.  And Sarah ain't lookin' so good with all of those no-no bites anymore, either!
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 7:34:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Yep, that has to be the stupidest move by any of the players on any of the four seasons.
In a way, I am glad to see it...Hunter and Gina were the only people in Mauramu that I liked at all, and now I can just root against the sorry SOBs.  They will get picked off one by one after the merge...I can't wait to see those morons Rob and Sean get voted off.
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 10:38:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Sarah may have a nice rack, but someone needs to put a bag over her fugly face!  I look at a little more than just tits, when I pick a woman, and she ain't it!
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 10:46:56 AM EDT
[#16]
What about those nono's.  OMG, they had bumps everywhere.  Watch from now on and I bet every time you see someone, they are scratching.  That would suck.  

Also, how about the injuries last episode.  I'd want steel toe boots and gloves.
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 3:32:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I doubt anyone can put it better than Hunter himself.

[url=http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor4/show/episode03/finalwords.shtml]Hunter's Final Words[/url]:

I was camping with a bunch of knuckleheads, though, and I'll tell you that to your face when I see you again, so don't worry about it. And -- I will phone the Red Cross and let them know where you guys are so you can be airlifted out of there after you die of starvation and dehydration after the next couple days! Don't think that life's not going to be hard on you guys. I hope you guys make it. Hang in there, Gina. It's been a blast, this has been a great experience. I wear this buff proudly, always will, and look back with no regrets. Would have liked to have gone further but hey, that's the way the ball bounces. So I'm off for a good dinner, hopefully, and we'll go from there. I've enjoyed it. Good luck to everybody.
View Quote

Same thing as on Survivor 3. Bunch of kids who think they're on spring break looking out for  themselves. Voting off Hunter, is kinda like killing dad because he is work oriented, taking the cash out of dad's wallet, and then wondering why the wallet doesn't refill itself each week.

Absolutely no concept of team work or work. And barring unforseen teams swaps or whatever, they will loose. Just like Survivor III.

M4-AK
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 3:57:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Don't understand the thought process of voting off Hunter but next week should be grand with the children in charge.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top