Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/13/2002 11:40:02 AM EDT
While in exile from this board I kept seeing all these topics about Israel, and I kept asking myself, how dumb do you have to be to support them! Some idiots say the attack on the USS Liberty was a mistake, and a simple one. Yet I can post links to an Israeli pilot who was there carrying out the attack and admitting he could see the American flag and was ordered to continue the attack, and when he started admitting this, he was put in jail by Israel! Then people go to say all Muslims hate Americans and Israel is important to stop terrorism, well news flash, giving money and guns to the people of Israel is probably the reason they don’t like your country! It’s hard to love the people who are funding and equipping your enemy. But of course, all I have said still isn’t enough to convince a people that Israel is actually a country that shouldn’t even exist. All those millions of dollars to promote a nation that can export what? Sand? Just so you can pay twice the price on gas and have Palestinians killed in the name of having democracy (?) in the Middle East.

Somehow to some people, its alright if a bunch of European Jews come and claim land that they think belonged to their ancestors. They deserve to kill the people that have been living and working the land so that a people that gave it up a long time ago can have it back.

No that’s not enough for hard liner Israel fascist lovers, Hell, not even the nuclear technology the JEWS are stealing from the USA and selling to the USA’s worst enemy, Red China makes a difference. The USA should in some people's view, should bend over for Israel, for it is especially the duty of all Christians Americans to fund a bunch of JEWS that look even lower upon Jesus then any Muslim.

How long until someone pulls the plug on Israel? Who knows, the hatred for anyone Muslim is equal that to the hatred for terrorist, for it is easier to hate all Muslims as terrorist, then to just hate all terrorist.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 11:46:53 AM EDT
[#1]
[:O]
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 11:49:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 11:51:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Scarecrow,
How do you really feel?
View Quote

Like chicken tonight.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 11:52:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Why are you so angry at the Jews?
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 11:54:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Why are you so angry at the Jews?
View Quote

No anger towards the Jews, just an anger at how bull headed some people can be.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 12:00:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Likewise, there were bomber pilots in WWII who were ordered to bomb our own troops.  They could look down and swear that was the US line.  Top it off they were ordered to do it twice.  

There's many more instances, WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, where we bombed our own troups, with knowledge, by just following orders.

Maybe just maybe all these friendly fire instances were done by evil Israeli pilots?[rolleyes]

Link Posted: 3/13/2002 12:03:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 12:04:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Some idiots say the attack on the USS Liberty was a mistake, and a simple one. Yet I can post links to an Israeli pilot who was there carrying out the attack and admitting he could see the American flag and was ordered to continue the attack, and when he started admitting this, he was put in jail by Israel!
View Quote

The USS Liberty attack by Israel was no accident.

Thanks for remembering.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 12:06:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Maybe just maybe all these friendly fire instances were done by evil Israeli pilots?[rolleyes]

View Quote

Are you stupid? Like really? Are you? Completely off topic garbage. The Israeli pilots could see the US flag on the ship and where ordered to keep attacking, and when a pilot admitted this, he was put in [b]JAIL[/b].

Saying irrelevant dribble to support Israel, how typical.

Link Posted: 3/13/2002 12:11:57 PM EDT
[#10]
LOL, just when I thought it was getting boring around here.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 12:14:51 PM EDT
[#11]
GoatBoy, sorry about the insulting part.

I have to say another thing, Muslims do hate our way of life, gambling, drugs, alcohol, and our obsession with materialism, but that isnt a reason to hate them back, and its defenetly not the only reason that muslims did what they did on 9/11, to think that is wrong and just plain stupid. Muslims support Ireland even if they dont support the aspects of living and beleifs of the people there. The Muslims support Ireland because they have both had to fight off oppression from a power.

The whole 9/11 terrorist attacks where done for many reasons, none of which are justifiable even to the true beleivers of the Muslim religion.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 12:24:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 12:29:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Are you stupid? Like really? Are you?

View Quote

Scarecrow-

you still walking about with that stick up your ass?  Maybe it's time to remove it.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 12:40:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you stupid? Like really? Are you?

View Quote

Scarecrow-

you still walking about with that stick up your ass?  Maybe it's time to remove it.
View Quote

Its funny because you know I am right, no one in their right mind mentions something like you did that was that off topic. Using the death of inocent [b]Americans[/b] to support a bunch of Zionist, how disghusting. The fact remains that the [b]USA[/b] killing its own men by accident doesnt compare to Israel murdering [b]Americans[/b] and putting a pilot in jail for admitting he could see the [b]American[/b] flag and was ordered to continue the unprovoked murder of those 34 men.

Wasnt 34 dead enough to wake some of you people wake up? Does it have to be another 3000 dead?
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 1:12:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Yet I can post links to an Israeli pilot who was there carrying out the attack and admitting he could see the American flag and was ordered to continue the attack, and when he started admitting this, he was put in jail by Israel!
View Quote

Please post your links. If you were paying attention, you know where I stand on this issue, and I'd like to see some first hand accountability.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 1:39:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Scarecrow are you friends with Jesred?[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 1:40:16 PM EDT
[#17]
[url]http://www.washington-report.org/backissues/0693/9306019.htm[/url]

[b]Israeli Pilot Speaks Up[/b]

Fifteen years after the attack, an Israeli pilot approached Liberty survivors and then held extensive interviews with former Congressman Paul N. (Pete) McCloskey about his role. According to this senior Israeli lead pilot, he recognized the Liberty as American immediately, so informed his headquarters, and was told to ignore the American flag and continue his attack. [b]He refused to do so and returned to base, where he was arrested[/b].

Later, a dual-citizen Israeli major told survivors that he was in an Israeli war room where he heard that pilot's radio report. The attacking pilots and everyone in the Israeli war room knew that they were attacking an American ship, the major said. He recanted the statement only after he received threatening phone calls from Israel.

The pilot's protests also were heard by radio monitors in the U.S. Embassy in Lebanon. Then-U.S. Ambassador to Lebanon Dwight Porter has confirmed this. Porter told his story to syndicated columnists Rowland Evans and Robert Novak and offered to submit to further questioning by authorities. Unfortunately, no one in the U.S. government has any interest in hearing these first-person accounts of Israeli treachery.

Key members of the Lyndon Johnson administration have long agreed that this attack was no accident. Perhaps most outspoken is former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral Thomas Moorer. "I can never accept the claim that this was a mistaken attack, " he insists.

Former Secretary of State Dean Rusk is equally outspoken, calling the attack deliberate in press and radio interviews. Similarly strong language comes from top leaders of the Central Intelligence Agency, National Security Agency (some of whose personnel were among the victims), National Security Council, and from presidential advisers such as Clark Clifford, Joseph Califano and Lucius Battle.

A top-secret analysis of Israel's excuse conducted by the Department of State found Israel's story to be untrue. Yet Israel and its defenders continue to stand by their claim that the attack was a "tragic accident" in which Israel mistook the most modern electronic surveillance vessel in the world for a rusted-out 40-year-old Egyptian horse transport.

Despite the evidence, no U.S. administration has ever found the courage to ever found the courage to defy the Israeli lobby by publicly demanding a proper accounting from Israel.
View Quote

I'm sorry, my mistake, he wasn't arrested for telling people the truth, he was arrested for disobeying orders to sink a US ship...
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 1:55:45 PM EDT
[#18]
I really like it when some diletente claims "...some European Jews came into Palestine and took over the land..." as it illustrates how little this actor knows of the area.

Jews had been living in the area for centuries before 1948.  It was of only minor value and only then to nomadic herders.  Modern agriculture al la 1930 technology and a desire for repatriation led to the eventual land aquisition by wealthy Jewish peoples.  Yes, they BOUGHT the land.  Does any anti-Semite have a problem with the concept of land ownership?  

Establishment of a country called Israel and subsequent attacks from all sides (save the Mediterranean Sea) further pushed borders.

Wartime accidents happen and the US is no less a player in these events.  We spy on them and they spy on us.  Even the UK spies on us.  Guess what, IT HAPPENS.

I would much rather have a spy from Israel than one from Saudi Arabia. And I much rather send aid to Israel than send oil money to Saudi Arabia only to have them turn around and export terror.
http://www.factsandlogic.org/
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 1:58:52 PM EDT
[#19]
[url]www.factsandlogic.org [/url]
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 2:02:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Strange there's no mention of the pilot's name in this little piece. You would think that the poor man's name would be the first thing to be mentioned.

I mean, after all, it would lend credibility to James Ennes' story, and could be thoroughly checked out and everything.

Wait. I just remembered there wasn't a name because they couldn't remember the name of the pilot they talked with...

Fifteen years after the attack, an Israeli pilot approached Liberty survivors and then held extensive interviews with former Congressman Paul N. (Pete) McCloskey about his role. According to this senior Israeli lead pilot, he recognized the Liberty as American immediately, so informed his headquarters, and was told to ignore the American flag and continue his attack. He refused to do so and returned to base, where he was arrested.
View Quote

Later, a dual-citizen Israeli major told survivors that he was in an Israeli war room where he heard that pilot's radio report. The attacking pilots and everyone in the Israeli war room knew that they were attacking an American ship, the major said. He recanted the statement only after he received threatening phone calls from Israel.
View Quote

Names, gentlemen, names. We need names to verify this information on [u]both[/u] individuals.

Certainly Hon. Pete McCloskey, former Congressman, wouldn't have made up a story such as this?

Eric The(Sorry,I'mNotConvincedInTheLeast)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 2:19:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Ooops, maybe former Congressman Pete McCloskey would make up such a story as this...

Read this little article from the same Washington Report on Middle Eastern Affairs  that was previously cited:

[b]Harsh Truths, Harsher Realities[/b]
[url]http://www.washington-report.org/backissues/090886/860908001.html[/url]

Eric The(Arafat?AModerate?In1986?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 2:24:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Keith_J, your money already goes to Saudi Arabia, so by your logic your giving twice the money you should be so they can export twice the terrorism. And do you think terrorist would give a f*ck about the USA if you guys werent giving money so that some Jew can shoot a few kids, drive a tank over their house and build a new one?

Atleast your right about one thing, there where Jews there before 1948, and it was PEACEFULL compared to now. Now there are a bunch of european Jews who don't even come from the area that are killing palestinians saying "Hey, thats my land! It says so in this book where people come back from the dead!"

Shit Jewrael sounds amazing, where do I sign my check to buy a 300rd battle pack of ammo to off a few palestinian kids and a few mothers. Maybe I can give enough money to buy a cannon shell to kill another house filled with 30 people, or even better, maybe I can afford a torpedo they can accidently shoot at an American ship!

Shit no one needs a democracy in the region, the USA has enough power to blow the whole world up 10 times over wether there are democracies or not.

And the Israely spy situation is not one where you get to say "well thank god our ally is f*cking us over instead of our enemies", its a situation that is bad either way. And the USA is probably paying these Jews to spy on you using the millions you spend on Israel every year!
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 2:34:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Why would Israel purposely attack a US Navy ship?

First you tin foil hat folks talk about how conniving, scheming, and manipulative them dirty Jews are, then you do an about face and claim they did something as stupid as blatanly bite the hand that feeds them.

Doesn't make sense.

What did they have to gain?

I still chalk it up to the fog of war.

I wonder of the French embassy in Libya was flying their flag when we bombed it? How about the Chinese embassy in Belgrade? Oh wait, maybe them dirty Jews were behind those incidents as well, right?
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 2:37:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Shit Jewrael sounds amazing,
View Quote

Well, if nothing else, at least now we know who were dealing with. So how's the Canadian Aryan movement coming along these days?
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 2:43:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Boomer, saying Israel had no reason for their attack on the US liberty makes sense, it also makes sense that when they seen the US flag they wouldnt attack, or that the huge differences between the two vessels would have prevented the attack, but it dint. Who knows why?

As for the Aryan movement in Canada, I have yet to see one, but be sure to inform me when you do.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 2:46:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Boomer, saying Israel had no reason for their attack on the US liberty makes sense, it also makes sense that when they seen the US flag they wouldnt attack, or that the huge differences between the two vessels would have prevented the attack, but it dint. Who knows why?
View Quote

Yeah, assuming it's even true, it just wouldn't be like an enemy to pose as a friend, now, would it?

As for the Aryan movement in Canada, I have yet to see one, but be sure to inform me when you do.
View Quote

I'm telling ya', we just have seen it. Try  looking in the mirror if you are otherwise unable to find it.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 3:10:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Called racist for calling Israel Jewsrael.
Next I'm racist for saying blacks live in Africa.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 3:15:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Called racist for calling Israel Jewsrael.
Next I'm racist for saying blacks live in Africa.
View Quote

No, but I'd suspect your motives if you refered to it as Blackfrica or some other nonsense. Especially if preceded by similarly racist commentary as found in this thread.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 3:18:49 PM EDT
[#29]
There is nothing racist about this thread.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 3:32:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
There is nothing racist about this thread.
View Quote

I assume that you mean nothing other than your obvious, inexplicable fixation on Jews and Zionists, refering to their nation as "Jewsrael", an obviously racist term, or your perpetuation of false stereotypes about them.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 3:33:51 PM EDT
[#31]
scarecrow----Do you think the Jews should have a homeland somewhere? And if you do, where should it be? Please be geographicly specific.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 3:37:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Why don't we give them Canada?

Link Posted: 3/13/2002 3:40:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, they might actually be able to do something useful with it. [:)]
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 3:48:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I really like it when some diletente claims "...some European Jews came into Palestine and took over the land..." as it illustrates how little this actor knows of the area.
View Quote

Not European jews, but native jews of the region, huh? About what would you say is the breakdown of the population at the time - recent European Askenazi immigrants to native (and mainly sephardic) jews?

Jews had been living in the area for centuries before 1948.  It was of only minor value and only then to nomadic herders.  Modern agriculture al la 1930 technology and a desire for repatriation led to the eventual land aquisition by wealthy Jewish peoples.  Yes, they BOUGHT the land.  Does any anti-Semite have a problem with the concept of land ownership?
View Quote

These "nomadic herders" may have ancestry going back as far as the bible, hence your "centuries before 1948" is of minor consequence. Saying that the land "was of only minor value" as some form of justification is a highly subjective and patronising viewpoint that is dismissive of a great many human beings, who had only that... and later, nothing. When Rome ruled Judeae and Samaria there were non-jewish residents as well (and even before when the Hebrews ruled themselves, and before that), who naturally remained when most jews fled after their war with Rome.   It did not become devoid of inhabitants at any point in the past either.

Please document for me that all of the land of 1948 Israel was bought and paid for. That is the point you are making, that it confers some sort of legitimacy in creating a state (of all things!). Such evidence would change my mind completely on the subject (that a great many Palestinians were forceably removed from their property without recompense).

I would much rather have a spy from Israel than one from Saudi Arabia. And I much rather send aid to Israel than send oil money to Saudi Arabia only to have them turn around and export terror.
http://www.factsandlogic.org/
View Quote

yes I'm sure you would. Being an American, I would rather have neither. But that's just me, I'm funny like that. Others may have different logical standards (and not to mention facts).

Just curious... what is the ethnic background of the people behind this www.factsandlogic.org site? Would they have a horse in this race?
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 3:53:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Arafat and his people had a direct hand in the killing of our people not only in the 09-11 attack but also in the previous WTC attack..They have taken out our people aboard passenger planes,suspected in the downing of military transports (101st Airborne), the OK Cty bombing, attacks in England and in Europe. How much longer should we coddle them?...
The other night I TV I heard a Palestinian mother lament that her boy had just been killed after murdering a bunch of Israeli school children...She said she wished he had five more sons that would be as brave as this one to martyr themselves killing Jews...She said the world isnt fit to live in as long as one Jew is alive (or words to that effect)...
So what would the world be like if tomorow every Jew were gone? Every Jewish doctor, scientist, every Jewish writer, Politican, Musician, Painter, Author, Businessman, every business owned by a Jew were gone tomorrow what would the world be like..
Better yet imagine a world in which no Jew had ever lived..
Or Better still imagine a world in which Islam is the dominant religion/theocracy....
Jews arent allowed to convert to Islam..Christians may..but they must renounce Christ in front of witnesses but no Jew may convert...A Jew under the true tennents of Islam must be killed...
The Muslims are nice as long as they live in a country that controls that internal Muslim edict to convert by force..when they dominate a culture they turn it into a living hell...What they plan for Israel they wish for the USA as well...
Bush- so grateful we have GW at the helm and Cheney as well...we are willing to pull out all the stops to go to these pest holes and do what it takes to exterminate these creatures before they get a chance to do what they intend..they are building and storehousing weapons of mass destruction for only one purpose to kill all the Jews and then come for the USA to purge the  Land of the Great Satan and then possess it..
Do we stop them here or there..maybe we should wait a little longer for their next attack and see if they are really serious..or maybe we should just go get them and stop this thing right now...before our kids start being blown up in their school classrooms and cafeterias...at their weddings and in the malls...
You may not like Israel but she is our only friend in the middle east..and the damage of 8 yrs of Clintons is a lot to undo ...dont blame Israel for spying on the US when the traitors had the helm..they were doing the rest of us a favor doing what perhaps we should have been doing...trying to stop them.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 4:00:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dscott gets the "ugly american" award for this post.

[}:D]
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 4:06:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Scarecrow maybe you ought to read this... Liberty was no longer under the control of the Joint Chiefs but under some spook operation...she was ordered to support arabs against Israel and interecept small unit operations and advise the arabs where to attack the Israelis...
[url]http://www.washington-report.org/backissues/0695/9506021.htm[/url]
When the Israelis inquired as to the Liberty or any US ships in the area...the spooks aboard censored any info... intel came back and said "That there were NO repeat NO US ships in the area...So what would you believe that some intelligence vessle providing intel that was killing your people wasnt american than whose was it Soviet??? and the American flag just a ruse?
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 4:14:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Arafat and his people had a direct hand in the killing of our people not only in the 09-11 attack but also in the previous WTC attack..They have taken out our people aboard passenger planes,suspected in the downing of military transports (101st Airborne), the OK Cty bombing, attacks in England and in Europe.
View Quote

OK, 9divdoc!  Tell me how Arafat and his people had a direct hand in the 09-11 attack!

Hell!  Tell me how Arafat and his people had a direct role in [b]ANY[b] of the attacks you mentioned above!

Oh, please!  [b]DO TELL[/b]!

DaMan
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 4:17:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
No further comment necessary

[img]http://boards.rennlist.com/upload/exec.jpg[/img]
View Quote

"Auf der Flucht erschossen"
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 4:20:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Dscott gets the "ugly american" award for this post.

[}:D]
View Quote

There's some cash prize that goes with that award, right?  

If not, they can have Mexico, then...

[:P]
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 4:22:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Arafat and his people had a direct hand in the killing of our people not only in the 09-11 attack but also in the previous WTC attack..They have taken out our people aboard passenger planes,suspected in the downing of military transports (101st Airborne), the OK Cty bombing, attacks in England and in Europe.
View Quote

His people being arabs in general... okay. Now you are claiming that they were behind the OKC federal building attack? And you expect anything else you say to have any credibility? [whacko]

So what would the world be like if tomorow every Jew were gone? Every Jewish doctor, scientist, every Jewish writer, Politican, Musician, Painter, Author, Businessman, every business owned by a Jew were gone tomorrow what would the world be like..
Better yet imagine a world in which no Jew had ever lived..
View Quote

Boxer, Deutsch, Feinstein, Feingold, Frank, Lantos, Nadler, Sanders, Schumer, Waxman, Weiden, Weiner, Wellstone, Wexler and all the other civil liberty infringing gun grabbers?    [:P]

Next time... leave the politician part out [;)]
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 4:25:46 PM EDT
[#42]
I love the lame Canada jokes. So typical of people trying to avoid the topic and insult me and my country.

First off, Canada is doing more with its land the Israel is doing with its kitty litter box of a country. Second give Canada a few of those billions in US aid and let us kill a few of your troups and go "oups, sorry bout that!"

Canada has troups fighting side by side in the hills of afghanistan with Americans, not Israel. We sell to your country natural gas and oil. What does [b]Jewrael[/b] give you? Twice the price on gas, and lots of sand for your kitty litter boxes. Doesnt that sound like those millions of US dollars at work?

The only thing Israel makes for the world is instability in the region, and if you want your tax money doing that for you why dont you just give it directly to Al-Queda.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 4:26:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
[
If not, they can have Mexico, then...

[:P]
View Quote

Or the Mexicans can have California. Something like that anyway...        [thinking]
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 4:30:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Or the Mexicans can have California. Something like that anyway...        [thinking]
View Quote

Sometimes it seems that's pretty much already happened, except the pricier stuff near the beaches and in the mountains...    [:D]

Besides, there's so much open land in Canada.  I wonder what kind of Kibbutzim could be created there?

Link Posted: 3/13/2002 4:37:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Will take all of Jewrael and put them in Yukon territory. It will be like going from the ovens to the freezer...

[img]http://canada.gc.ca/images/can_gov_e.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 4:42:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Sometimes it seems that's pretty much already happened, except the pricier stuff near the beaches and in the mountains...    [:D]
View Quote

Well, there is always nature's little equalizers: landslides and brush fires.     [BD]

Besides, there's so much open land in Canada.  I wonder what kind of Kibbutzim could be created there?
View Quote

Too cold and barren. Soviet jews weren't really that fond of a similar community set up in Siberia. I don't think they'll be taking you up on your offer anytime soon...
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 4:45:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Will take all of Jewrael and put them in Yukon territory. It will be like going from the ovens to the freezer...
View Quote

Much to your dismay, those industrious Jews would probably turn in into a flourishing oasis in the Arctic.

And leave it a member of the modern day Hitler Youth movement to bring up ovens...
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 4:47:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Will take all of Jewrael and put them in Yukon territory. It will be like going from the ovens to the freezer

View Quote

How 'bout Quebec?  They're all tired of being Canadians anyway.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 4:48:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Israel is not going to give back the land to the Palestinians anymore then the U.S or Canada is going to give the land back to the native North Americans.

The fact of the matter is that we were attacked by Islamic fanatics who hate us and everything we stand for. The last I heard they were Saudi's and not Israelis who flew our jetliners into the Pentagon and the WTC.  We invited them into our house, we fed them, we gave them an opportunity to better their lives and when we weren’t looking they sucker punched us.  

It is irrelevant why the Islamic terrorists hate us.  It is irrelevant what our policy is/was towards Israel.  Are we supposed to change our foreign policy at gunpoint?  

The important thing at this point is that we support the war effort and destroy the terrorist organizations by any means possible.  
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 4:48:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Scarecrow

You are right on with your orginal comments.  But be careful. There are some very naive people on this site who thinks that Israel can do no wrong.  Like taking our money, sinking our ships, killing people and generally pissing off everybody in the world except the ones that can't afford to have the Israel lobby mad at them.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top