Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2002 7:38:04 AM EDT
He is at it again.  He thinks the 2000 election did as much damage to the pillars of democracy as the 9-11 terrorist attack did to the pillars of the WTC.

Why didn't he leave the country like he said he would?  If he needs help, I think I can be of service.  He can bring Billy, Danny, and Steve with him.

[url]www.vote.com[/url]

So far it's 97% against him to 7%.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 8:26:45 AM EDT
[#1]
It has slipped in his favor slightly now.

92% to 8%.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 8:38:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 8:39:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Should be climbing again since I was just there... emailed him at his website, soon after the election and asked if he was packed yet... soon after he closed the site "because people were upset with his politics and ruining his site meant for his fans." Made me feel really bad for bothering him... LOL
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 8:47:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Here's a fan club link:

[url]http://groups.yahoo.com/group/alecbaldwinunofficialfanclub/[/url]

Perhaps it's time we paid 'em a little visit...
[-=(_)=-]
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 8:55:00 AM EDT
[#5]
OK I voted, its still up in the 90's say he is a BONEHEAD
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 9:02:04 AM EDT
[#6]
EdAvilaSr

I'm sorry, I should have phrased that differently to reflect the slight slippage to his favor was from 7% to 8%.  The VAST MAJORITY still agree he is full of human feces.  

He was full of the above back when he said that members of congress should be taken out and killed with their families, for voting to impeach the worst president in my lifetime.

Too bad the one scene in "South Park, Bigger Longer, Uncut" where the Canadian Airforce bombed the Baldwins, didn't really happen.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 9:02:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Fuckin mental midget!
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 9:09:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 9:13:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 9:24:27 AM EDT
[#10]
His official website still won't allow access to the guestbook, something about "political extremists", hmmm  but there is an email link to his company...
   [email protected]

would be nice to have some "extremists" sorta clog the pipes , now wouldn't it?
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 10:07:42 AM EDT
[#11]
AB was in last week's "Friends".  Has anyone notice how FAT he's gotten?
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 12:07:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 10:30:47 PM EDT
[#13]
He is the only reason I refuse to watch the movie "Pearl Harbor." Why they cast that sniveling prick in the role of an American Hero is completely beyond my comprehension. Every time I see him on the TV screen, I want to shoot it. F*ck him.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 10:35:14 PM EDT
[#14]
He is truly fat now. The Friends TV show sucks lately, so they can have him...

Rachel is still hot though.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 10:52:56 PM EDT
[#15]
I took a look at the Yahoo fan group's emails, and it seems that there are plenty of people writing in to tell Baldwin to go f*ck himself already.  One person commented about how much courage Baldwin has and how the right-wing conservative evil Republicans were making a mess of the list. [:D]
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 12:43:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Remember, it wasn't until after his statement about leaving the country if Bush wins and then Bush winning, did his fine babe wife realize he was too much of an embarrassment to keep around. At least we can fine solace in that there is at least a small iota of justice in this world.
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 5:48:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Mattja,
From What I understand It was his wife that made the statement in the first place to the German press.

The real causes for her leaving him is that he really is an embarrassment as a human being. I'm from the east end of LI, very near where he owned his first house there in East Hampton. I have first hand experience with how low this scumbag can sink.

I'm good friends with police officers who know first hand about how he would beat the crap out of his wife on a regular basis, as shown by the numerous domestic dispute calls at his address.

I know people who have worked as staff at the restaurants in the area who have witnessed him stand up and scream at her at the top of his lungs for minutes at a time in front of a dining room full of patrons. I myself have witnessed such a scene more than once.

He has no regard for anyone but himself. He and his wife somehow managed to convince the Village Board not to have a desperately needed deer cull in the Village of North Haven. This caused immeasurable suffering and disease to the deer population there. Homeowners would find dead deer on a daily basis in the front and back yards. You could smell the rotting carcasses as you drove through the environs of the village with your windows down.

Local businesses wanted to expand Village parking areas to allow more customers to come to the local shops in Amegansett. He fought against this loudly and with great bile towards anyone who had the temerity to disagree with him. He claimed, without proof, that it would cause horrible congestion in the Village of Amegansett and hurt property values. Meanwhile, he has, and continues to, throw  parties/fundraiser for the Clintons, the DNC and other liberal bigwigs. These cause so much congestion that the area literally has to shut down for 2-3 days at a time, effecting both homeowners and businesses in the area. An area where if you don't make 12 months profit in 2-3 months over the summer, your business is dead.

The man is sick, a egotistical megalomaniac with delusions of grandeur. He has a horrible temper and a strong propensity for violence, both verbally and physically.

I have a very easy going continuance and try to live and let live, but Alex Baldwin is one of the few people, who's number I can count on one hand, who I can honestly say I despise to my very core and would spit in his face before ever speaking to him.

Sorry, I just realised how long this is... It's just this piece of offal......[:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!]
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 9:08:15 AM EDT
[#18]
EdAvilaSr,

I know.  I Just wanted to reiterated how much of a LAHOOO-OOO-OOOSER he and his political affiliations are.

Hey, I just did it again![:)]
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 9:53:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 10:05:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Mordwyn,come on, tell us how you really feel :D
Don't hold anything back.
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 10:33:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Mordwyn, I work out in Wainscott on the east end of LI and have also seen this dickhead in action and can verify everything you so eloquently stated.  This moron needs to be shut up and shown for what he really is, a violent, pathological liar who consistently mis-represents himself for personal gain.  I truly hate him and all of his so called buddies.  F**k all of them!  They all say they want to preserve the beaucolic nature of the Hamptons but then they go out and build 10,000 square foot houses!  Time to get real Alec.  I guess the only reason he and Rosie[puke]are still here is cause there isnt a private jet big enough to haul thier huge fat asses away.
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 4:04:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Usually, guys like that get their ass kicked once in a while. Has anyone at least tried to clean his clock?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top